Wonder Woman vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
None Phoenix force Jean but Jean at full potential.
Invisible Woman (shields already up)
Storm

Vs

Classic Wondy

Who wins?

Bentley
The only one who hangs is Sue (shields up), I don't think there is much she can do to take Diana by herself.

Konton
That Jean stipulation doesn't make sense.

some argue that full potential jean is phoenix although I disagree. still, her potential is infinite, so we cant go with that, her best feats without the PF are not enough to drop classic diana. I understand team stomps current diana

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
some argue that full potential jean is phoenix although I disagree. still, her potential is infinite, so we cant go with that, her best feats without the PF are not enough to drop classic diana. I understand team stomps current diana

Pretty much.

Hyperion Prime
Team wins. Sue opens a force field inside that Amazons head and expands it. While storm uses the wind to force hurricane force or higher winds into her lungs. Jean has a tk shield the whole time around the lasso so that clay made hoe can't use it.

SquallX
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Team wins. Sue opens a force field inside that Amazons head and expands it. While storm uses the wind to force hurricane force or higher winds into her lungs. Jean has a tk shield the whole time around the lasso so that clay made hoe can't use it.

Hey! don't be dissing my girl. mad

zeel
Originally posted by carver9
None Phoenix force Jean but Jean at full potential.
Invisible Woman (shields already up)
Storm

Vs

Classic Wondy

Who wins?

wondy wins shes to fast. she lassos jean right off the bat. knocks out storm then wares down sue.

marwash22
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Team wins. Sue opens a force field inside that Amazons head and expands it. her bracers will stop that from happening. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Sue would do her damage, but that's all. Diana stomp the love out of Storm, then one-shot Jean, and finish Sue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.