The new Vader???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
I read an interesting rumour again. The guy to play Vader suited up in EpIII is said to possibly none other than the hulk: Lou Ferrigno. I guess Georgio will have to learn sign language now.

finti
laughing out loud I hope this is a false rumor, what is wrong with Hayden doing it

LanceWindu
I say it should be Hayden

Member.
lol, everyone knows damn wel it should be hayden, why the hell would they change person when anakin wears suit???? just a rumor though, but if GL really does that, i'll rip off his head and stuff it up his ass.

queeq
Hayden's not big enough and hasn't got the right posture for the suited up Vader.

Member.
lol...good point.

queeq
THe only point really. For sure Hayden will not play the fully suited up Vader. It requiers certain features like posture, size and a style of walking.

GordonSkywalker
Lou Ferrigno was the original Incredible Hulk,for those who are new to the idea. But for him to play the suited up Vader? I would think he is too big for the suit just as some are saying Hayden is too small! BUt I really hope they don't go too overboard in casting this!

queeq
Don't worry.

I was wodnering though, why not make him entirely digital? big grin

GordonSkywalker
Now there is an interesting thought!

queeq
It would work too. Stormtroopers look good. Clone troopers look good, so why not Vader. No organic texture to make and in AOTC the robes of the Kaminoans for the first time looked realistic.

LanceWindu
I hope not though.

We need the true texture and realism of Vader.

Member.
yea

queeq
With the hulk then...?

Member.
only GL will know...

LanceWindu
The Hulk looks to cartoony.

queeq
That's not the hulk I meant.

Captain REX
I'm personally hoping David Prowse gets to finish off his role as the man behind the mask. Plus, for him the suit is a perfect fit. smile

queeq
He got ill, I don't think he'll be able to do it anymore.

GordonSkywalker
So if Dave Prowse is too ill to return as the man behind the mask(so to speak),who else should get a try at it?I still stand by my disbelief at Lou Ferrigno being the "new Vader" simply because he is too muscular to fit in the suit! Could be wrong, you never know................ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
who knows...who cares?

GordonSkywalker
Obviously all the rest of us on this discussion do!

finti
indeed

Member.
the movie "hulk" is coming out.

queeq
Not the topic here.

GordonSkywalker
That version has nothing to do with Lou Ferrigno---the original Hulk- who is apparently up for the role of the man inside the Vader suit.

Julie
why get a new man for the Vader Suit...I thought they were just gonna have Hayden put on some muscle?

GordonSkywalker
No one seems to have considered that option yet!

Member.
lol, hayden might get offended when hes not the one in vader suitstick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Yeah, I know. I read how he is really looking forward to putting the helment on!

queeq
But he's not big enough.

GordonSkywalker
Maybe he will be when filming on III starts. Otherwise I just don't know....

queeq
Err..... should I answer that?

GordonSkywalker
I think they ought to stick with Hayden, and let him wear the body armour and the face helment. He's always wanted to do that, ever since he was cast in the last installment. Let him live his dream, I say.

Reside_Within
hayden is not built enough to be the terror of the galaxy

queeq
Indeed.

justinday15
Hayden said in a star wars magazine that he couldn't wait untill episode III because he wanted to wear the Darth Vader costume."I can't wait to put on the dark helmet" said Hayden. So i think he will play vader.

GordonSkywalker
I concur for the same reasons listed above. Hayden should get this chance of a lifetime.

Captain REX
I still don't think he's big enough. David Prowse is taller than 6 foot isn't he?

GordonSkywalker
Ah the endless debate continues....

Captain REX
Why yes, yes it does.

GordonSkywalker
Most excellent. Now, does anyone know any facts about the casting(or re-casting) of Vader? Will it be Hayden, Prowse, or another??

queeq
Oh we will probably see him getting the suit fitted. No doubts there. We probably won't see a fully suited up and walking Vader played by Hayden.

Captain REX
Which would suck if Queeq is right...

GordonSkywalker
Okay. So what if they used an unidentified actor/stuntman for the 'Vader' scenes at the end of the movie? Someone WE the paying public would never know about?

Julie
probably...and would we care then????...no

GordonSkywalker
Exactly my point!

queeq
Indeed. We need a suited up Vader that LOOKS good.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah! If they're going to do something radical with the whole Vader thing, let's hope they get it right!

queeq
Radical... hmmm, I hope not.

GordonSkywalker
You can never tell with these things.

Member.
hm...

GordonSkywalker
So you think they should just leave well enough alone?

Member.
that'll leave us frustratedbig grin

GordonSkywalker
Come on people, let the boy wear the mask! Hayden Christensen has earned the right and privilege to wear the Vader apparatus! Who's with me here!

lucasfilm
hayden

Gangularis
queeq, where did you hear this rumor?? Citations please???

from everything I've seen, they made a very organized effort to make a suit strictly for hayden, and no one else.

darktim1
It is hayden that is wearing the suit in episode3 he begged so george lucas let him be vader and I think thats good.

lucasfilm
this is such an old topic i dont know why i started to respond. it has already clearly bee proven in the DVD doc

Count Doodoo
^^^Yeah, it shows Hayden putting on the suit and being filmed in it.

Also, there was that BTH pic (#44) that showed the Vader helmet being fitted to a cast of Hayden's head.

PVS
omg is this thread old

moonwalker741
i agree, lets burn it and piss on the ashes and then drink some beer and watch football...

gunchips
Yeah it's Lou Ferrigno!!!!! He fits perfectly in the vader suit laughing laughing laughing

http://digilander.libero.it/louferrign/fer15.jpg

moonwalker741
hey thats me! eek!

NoMeN
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Stunrun
Wait, hold up!confused We see Hayden himself get into the costume, not to mention he begged and pleaded and they were nice enough to build him a suit that fitted him. Whats changed??

darktim1
stunrun hesaid that at comic con when him and rick maccaulm were interviewed but it is him in the suit you are correct on the dvd .

vanyoda
I agree Moonwalker. Grey Cup Sunday ,go BC Lions go.

http://www.amjcampbell.com/Images/GIF/BC_Lions.gif

rayj
It's hayden, are you guys idiots?

PVS
ugh....this thread is from back in march

please close

Gangularis
yeah, didn't realize that at first. apparently someone decided to revive it.

lucasfilm
roll eyes (sarcastic) muahahahahahhahha

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/7430/louvader.jpg

Darth Subjekt
so we're all in agreeance that we SAW Hayden with the suit on? They made it especially for him, hes doing it, end of discussion, close the thread.

Obi-Wan_fangirl
I too think Hayden should do it .

Darth Subjekt
he IS doing it....everyone refer to t your bonus DVD of the OT box set....CLOSE PLEASE

lucasfilm
Hee Heeee i love how people dont read the date before responding. what abunch of losers!

Darth Subjekt
you might need to bring that 6"heel over here too LF! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.