Void Sentry Vs Glory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who Wins

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/244/0/7/sentry___void_version_by_jamga-d2xr8gf.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1505911-glory.png

Omega Vision
Glory.

And that pic of Void is retarded.

Colossus-Big C
how come? whats wrong wirh it?

carver9
Sentry looks beastly in that pic, as for the fight, Glory wins.

CosmicComet
That pic is nice.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry looks beastly in that pic, as for the fight, Glory wins. Oh god.. im agreeing with carver

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Oh god.. im agreeing with carver

Lol... its nothing wrong with that...people just need to realize Carver is always right.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how come? whats wrong wirh it?
The spider leg shit.

the ninjak
Awesome pic of Sentry.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Awesome pic of Sentry.

I like it as well. Beastly.

rotiart
Beastly was a horrible movie!

quanchi112
Void wins.

wildernesss
void via molecular disintegration of that stupid loincloth

MetalIsDead
Void stomps. Glory was made of weak sauce gods, for all we know.

janus77
Void wins.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
The spider leg shit. those are pubic lice legs son, show some respect

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by MetalIsDead
Void stomps. Glory was made of weak sauce gods, for all we know. still, he killed thor 3x over in there fight
thor was getting constantly revived by that womans prayer, void never killed thor

Bentley
... And Thor killed both big grin

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
... And Thor killed both big grin actually thor never killed glory. Some unknown force did

CosmicComet
Sun's heat killed Bob,

and some unseen force killed Glory.

stick out tongue

Bentley
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Sun's heat killed Bob,

and some unseen force killed Glory.

stick out tongue

Ok, fine, Thor is a wuss uhuh

Sr J-Bieb
That is the best pic I have ever seen in the history of pics.

Also, Thor only beat Glory using his own power against him. Sentry can do that... with a casual backhand.

Originally posted by Bentley
... And Thor killed both big grin but glory was the only one that didnt want to die

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... its nothing wrong with that...people just need to realize Carver is always right. I agree unfortunately Carver9 is always wrong.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I agree unfortunately Carver9 is always wrong.

sad

laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which one of these inferior Gods looked worse against Thor? I think the Void. Thor killed him in a single shot. smile

still, he killed thor 3x over in there fight
thor was getting constantly revived by that womans prayer, void never killed thor

What?

Igniz
Glory wins this fight.Void/Sentry would need a plot device like the spark to defeat Glory the way Thor did.The only reason Thor defeated Glory is because Becca's Prayer was answered.Here's the scan.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/ThordefeatedGlorybecauseofBeccasprayertoTOAA.jpg?t=1303205166

Guess who answered Becca's Prayer big grin

D-Block
Glory

Uriel005
Yeah.... glory made of weaksauce... took a Judeo/Christian Godlike entity to save Thor after Glory's first loss. Void gets murderstomped.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Uriel005
Yeah.... glory made of weaksauce... took a Judeo/Christian Godlike entity to save Thor after Glory's first loss. Void gets murderstomped.

You mean TOAA?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You mean TOAA? supposedly prayer reached him and he answered. It did say the creator of men and gods so either him or someone much higher than glory. Anways yeah Glory FTW.

celeyhyga17
As much as I dislike Voidtry, unfortunately he wins here.

janus77
supposedly prayer reached him and he answered. It did say the creator of men and gods so either him or someone much higher than glory. Anways yeah Glory FTW.
Doom heard her prayers yes.

Uriel005
Originally posted by janus77
Doom heard her prayers yes. Only force under TOAA I think that would take it. big grin

Endless Mike
I thought it was Squirrel Girl who answered the prayers

Uriel005
I thought it was Squirrel Girl who answered the prayers Squirrel Girl likes to be personal about such matters and handles such things in person. She would not deny herself the pleasure of crushing Glory's hopes and dreams in a match of fisticuffs.

Endless Mike
Good point

Black bolt z
Glory stomps and that void pic sucks.

rotiart
Personally I see void being above Thor...
And Thor in the first issue didn't due too bad against glory... In the second issue he was fighting while hurt...

Sentry died cause he let Thor do it....
:-)

Uriel005
Originally posted by rotiart
Personally I see void being above Thor...
And Thor in the first issue didn't due too bad against glory... In the second issue he was fighting while hurt...

Sentry died cause he let Thor do it....
:-) Quite honestly for that fight I'd say all gods got bumped to stronger forms for the sake of the storyline. Thor on average isn't challenging a single pantheon of gods let alone the number Glory had in him even at King Thor levels. Clearly prayer power was some kind of crazy amp in my book or Thor was operating at high skyfather levels during the fight.

Is there an amp that I'm forgetting about or is my above statement true.

Endless Mike
Well to be fair, Thor could probably beat a ton of average Asgardians, and they're all technically gods.

Uriel005
Well to be fair, Thor could probably beat a ton of average Asgardians, and they're all technically gods. True but do you honestly think he could take on all of Asgard solo. I mean Balder, Loki, Heimdall, Hermod, Sif, Tyr and Valkyrie off the top of my head. He has a hard enough time with Tyr and Balder let alone the rest at his normal operating levels and Glory was a conglomerate of how many pantheons??? Sorry I just don't buy that King Thor at normal levels could solo that let alone regular Thor.

Endless Mike
Yeah, but you're listing the especially skilled and strong ones. Put Thor against 10000 average fodder Asgardians and he'll clean up

Uriel005
Yeah, but you're listing the especially skilled and strong ones. Put Thor against 10000 average fodder Asgardians and he'll clean up I don't know about that. but its not the point i'm making here. I can be safe to assume that at least some pantheons are going to have skyfathers and top tier gods. So I would think at least Glory has at the least a couple skyfathers worth of power. Also remember even if the 1000 asgardians will get spanked by Thor those 30 tons add up and all that durability stacks up. It's all cumulative to Glory so if he's got even a hundred pantheons with say 100 trash gods a piece with a single 100+ tonner in the mix it's still quite a lot to deal with and that is on the conservative side of things IMO

Endless Mike
Skyfathers have galaxy level power, that wasn't shown in the fight. I'm figuring Glory had a handful of Herald level gods and a bunch of fodder gods

Rage.Of.Olympus
Quite honestly for that fight I'd say all gods got bumped to stronger forms for the sake of the storyline. Thor on average isn't challenging a single pantheon of gods let alone the number Glory had in him even at King Thor levels. Clearly prayer power was some kind of crazy amp in my book or Thor was operating at high skyfather levels during the fight.

Is there an amp that I'm forgetting about or is my above statement true.

erm

And there was no amp.

Lol?

True but do you honestly think he could take on all of Asgard solo. I mean Balder, Loki, Heimdall, Hermod, Sif, Tyr and Valkyrie off the top of my head. He has a hard enough time with Tyr and Balder let alone the rest at his normal operating levels and Glory was a conglomerate of how many pantheons??? Sorry I just don't buy that King Thor at normal levels could solo that let alone regular Thor.

You're listing the elite, and Thor could take them in a fight. At least going all out.

For the record, Thor has walked through the armies of Asgard on various occasions when pissed off -including an elite or two- something the Silver Surfer, Infinity Watch and IIRC Strange could not do together. Zeus also said Thor put up more of a fight than the Titans and all of the Gods of Olympus combined.

wink

You're definitely underestimating King Thor.

Endless Mike
If it was Odin vs. Glory, I'm fairly sure Odin would crush him

quanchi112
Quite honestly for that fight I'd say all gods got bumped to stronger forms for the sake of the storyline. Thor on average isn't challenging a single pantheon of gods let alone the number Glory had in him even at King Thor levels. Clearly prayer power was some kind of crazy amp in my book or Thor was operating at high skyfather levels during the fight.

Is there an amp that I'm forgetting about or is my above statement true. It's just like any uber threat the hero rises to the occasion. I don't think Void has to rise to any occasion as he's been shown to be vastly superior to not only Thor but the avengers, a norn stone amp, and Loki.

Colossus-Big C
lol at thor being more powerful than the combined olympion pantheon, zeus never said anything like that

what zeus exact words were that thor resisted his will more than any of the titans and olympions

you honestly think thor is more powerful than the combined power of
Pluto , Poseiden, Typhon, Hercules, Apollo, Ares, Athena, Hera, Cronus, Atlas, and hundreds more of gods ?

Colossus-Big C
If it was Odin vs. Glory, I'm fairly sure Odin would crush him not really, im pretty certain glory>the world eaters

Bentley
not really, im pretty certain glory>the world eaters

You better not mean Galactus uhuh

Colossus-Big C
lol no the thousands of parasites that invade asgard

Bentley
lol no the thousands of parasites that invade asgard

Good shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol at thor being more powerful than the combined olympion pantheon, zeus never said anything like that

I said:
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Zeus also said Thor put up more of a fight than the Titans and all of the Gods of Olympus combined.

Zeus said:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsZeus6.jpg

Practically word for word bro.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I said:

Zeus said:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsZeus6.jpg

Practically word for word bro.

Don't argue with Colossus he can't comprehend!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Glory.

And that pic of Void is retarded.

Agreed. Pic would be a whole lot better if it didn't have the void crab stuf. But I suppose others might like it if they like void's crab design.

quanchi112
not really, im pretty certain glory>the world eaters Based on what, hyperbole ?

Power Cosmic II
Glory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.