Alessa Gillespie Vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Alessa Gillespie From Silent Hill games

VS

Albert Wesker From Resident evil games

Alessa Has Her altered reality powers of turning Human world into hellish alternate dimension known as the "Otherworld". and also she got her Mental abilities.

Wesker has His Amazing superHuman speed and strength. His only weapon is a handgun

WHO WILL WINS???

FinalAnswer
no expression

The one capable of warping reality.

EmptyHearted
The thing is. just because alessa has capable of warping reality magic. she dont kill people with it

But then again what wesker do if He was in The hell "Otherworld"

Nemesis X
facepalm

And people say my threads are spitey.

EmptyHearted
Nemesis X

what is so spitey sbout it? This is fair fight In my eyes,

Alessa seem to be kill by harry mason. If you get the bad ending

EmptyHearted
I dont get why people says this Unfair fight.

Both character can be kill by Normal weapons

StyleTime
Wesker has no hope of winning this. Alessa need not be physically present to fight him, and doesn't even seem limited by concepts like death. It's been a while since I played the first game, but I am pretty sure Wesker can't even hurt Alessa without the plot device item, the Flauros.

Fortunately for Wesker, Alessa is not violent and is quite reluctant to fight anybody. Alessa would probably just try to scare him off by throwing monsters at him, screwing with him telepathically, or warping the environment.

If it were Alma on the other hand.....

GenomeFrozener
TC, have you thought over the fight idea before you made this thread?

EmptyHearted
Yesh. Alessa can be kill by normal weapons, so wesker does have chances here

I dont understand why people keep saying this unfair fight

StyleTime
Alessa can't be killed by normal weapons without some special provisions, unless I forgot something.

On the other hand, Alessa can telepathically make Wesker go to sleep. Seriously, she's done that to someone before. Wesker loses the very moment Alessa decides she wants to take him out.

The only question is how Alessa will choose to deal with him. As I said before, it probably won't be in a violent manner.

EmptyHearted
But StyleTime

Alessa got beat By harry mason in the bad ending. While Alessa was In her Mother of god form

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
But StyleTime

Alessa got beat By harry mason in the bad ending. While Alessa was In her Mother of god form

Which is funny considering, that, y'know, that that ending's non-canon and everything.

Not that disregards all potential plot devices.

EmptyHearted
Well I did not Knew that sad

StyleTime
If we actually used the bad ending, Harry died in his car at the beginning of the game; that means he never fought Alessa to begin with.

In both bad endings, Alessa is deliberately trying to die. She literally thanks Harry afterwards.

SHM
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Alessa Gillespie From Silent Hill games

VS

Albert Wesker From Resident evil games

Alessa Has Her altered reality powers of turning Human world into hellish alternate dimension known as the "Otherworld". and also she got her Mental abilities.

Wesker has His Amazing superHuman speed and strength. His only weapon is a handgun

WHO WILL WINS???

Well, from your post, this is Albert Wesker versus Alessa Gillespie, not Alber Wesker versus Silent-Hill, so...

Wesker shoots the comatose burned girl. The End.

YoungGunna
Alessa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.