Living Tribunal vs. Every Marvel Character Below him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
This includes IG wielders from 616 and other universes (remember 616 IG is the most powerful), Celestials, Multi-Eternity, abstracts, Galactus, Cube Beings, Skyfathers, etc. Basically everyone in Marvel with less power than LT. Can he stop them all?

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This includes IG wielders from 616 and other universes (remember 616 IG is the most powerful), Celestials, Multi-Eternity, abstracts, Galactus, Cube Beings, Skyfathers, etc. Basically everyone in Marvel with less power than LT. Can he stop them all?

Korvac made the LT flee in an alternate universe. Since there's only one LT in the whole multiverse, this feat is valid. Also recall that the LT wasn't sure if he had the power to force the IG from Warlock's hand. So Korvac + help (the IG or Anomaly) and I see the LT falling. I could be wrong though.

Endless Mike
I'm fairly certain that wasn't Korvac but Death or Multi-Death and that was only because back then LT wasn't authorized to give any higher judgment than destroying a star which he did and it didn't work. So basically he was just like "okay, I'm not allowed to do anything else, so bye". This time TOAA is letting him use his full power.

BullwinkleMoose
Marvel Team wins: Fulcrum + Squirrel Girl win (not sure if Fulcrum counts)

Gecko4lif
Protege ambushes him

long pig
This is the 9-11 of threads.

Falamu
Living Tribunal. Unless you have something else empowered by the One-Above-All, such as the Heart of the Universe.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
This is the 9-11 of threads. laughing out loud

Uriel005
Protege...

that is all.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl

I said characters below him

celestialdemon

laughing

BullwinkleMoose

Sorry for lowballing Squirrel Girl sad

Existere
Meh. These threads all boil down to individual match ups anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.