Dazzler vs. Daredevil vs. Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins this?

zopzop
Dazzler and IMHO easily too.

byrdgang21
I wouldt think that her light powers would work on Matt all that well

zopzop
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I wouldt think that her light powers would work on Matt all that well

Dude she can make light constructs, fire off laser beams that move at 186000 miles per second, or bludgeon him with solid light blasts. Matt dies.

StyleTime
Dazzler via Soul Seizure.

Omega Vision
Not Matt, that's for certain.

SasuOna
Canary Cry as soon as the fight starts most likely thats the only chance Black Canary has.

iceman24567
Why is Daredevil in this fight?

Omega Vision
Does anyone else feel like a Dazzler/Black Canary duo comic would make for an awesome ongoing series if given to a half-decent writer?

byrdgang21
Forgot to specify Shadowland DD.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not Matt, that's for certain.
The attack is just that bright.

StyleTime
Does anyone else feel like a Dazzler/Black Canary duo comic would make for an awesome ongoing series if given to a half-decent writer?
Me *raises hand*. Simone maybe?

zopzop
Originally posted by SasuOna
Canary Cry as soon as the fight starts most likely thats the only chance Black Canary has.

Is that a sonic/sound attack? Because if so, Dazzler will just amp off it. Unless there's been a change in her powers, Dazzler absorbs and metabolizes sound into light energy.

-Pr-

thumb up

Originally posted by StyleTime
Me *raises hand*. Simone maybe?

She's by far the best choice for such a thing imo.

Q99
Originally posted by zopzop
Is that a sonic/sound attack? Because if so, Dazzler will just amp off it. Unless there's been a change in her powers, Dazzler absorbs and metabolizes sound into light energy.

Exactly. The Cry is only useful against Matt here.

Simbon

Great idea.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

Yeah Simone would make it great.

Would it be better though if it were set in DC or Marvel?

Konton
The cry generates sound, yes, but it's quite clearly concussive force as well.

Dazzler isn't absorbing the shockwave Canary hurls from her throat. She's gunna have to amp from the scree and block it or break in half.

StyleTime
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

Would it be better though if it were set in DC or Marvel?
I'd prefer DC because we might get to see Alison interact with the Birds of Prey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.