Sinestro Corps VS The Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Sinestro Corps VS The Molecule Man

current/most recent molecule man. no prep. molecule man enters battle with a uber force field around him.

anti-monitor
superboy prime
parallax- entity
sinestro
cyborg superman
mongul

WhiteWitchKing
Molecule Man wrecks likely unless Parallax connects with MM. There's not a reality warp on the SC team.

Harbinger
Owen gets his ass kicked.

quanchi112
MM wins.

zopzop
Molecule Man pre or post retcon, no contest. Unless the Sinestro Corps have a multiversal power level team member.

Mecel
Sinestro Corp is powerful but it comes down to if their rings can hold back MM's power....most likely not or at least most average wielders would die pretty quick. However Owen the human can and has been manipulated fairly easily. I think Sinestro could out think him into letting his guard down.

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mecel
Sinestro Corp is powerful but it comes down to if their rings can hold back MM's power....most likely not or at least most average wielders would die pretty quick. However Owen the human can and has been manipulated fairly easily. I think Sinestro could out think him into letting his guard down.

You mean owen the mutant? Manipulated, what do you mean? (maybe you are thinking before he realized his true power reese). Sinetro is gonna get turned to anal beads before he opens his mouth.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Lord Feron
You mean owen the mutant? Manipulated, what do you mean? (maybe you are thinking before he realized his true power reese). Sinetro is gonna get turned to anal beads before he opens his mouth.

He's not a mutant...
He got his powers by being imbued with cosmic cube energy.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He's not a mutant...
He got his powers by being imbued with cosmic cube energy.

okay mutate my bad. But he aint just a normal human idk what the other guy was trying to hint at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.