Being prepared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai4Hire
What do we do,in light of the 2012 scare, to get ready. I dont know if its going to be esoteric or just catastrophic. I am a Former Marine so I have many weapons and Bug ut bags with survival gear but is this what is needed . Some of my friends say just meditate and push for transcending into the 4th dimension. Is this what its about. I know the economy is turning to crap and people say invest or buy silver I say buy lead. A bullet will get you what ever you need. Just curious of your thoughts on how to prepare.

The Dark Cloud
If it really gets to the point where we have roving gangs in a post apocalyptic world stealing and taking what they want with no form of government infrastructure then I really see no way out for most of us.

Yes I do think things will get bad....but I don't see them getting THAT bad.

I'm also a former Marine and own weapons. I have enough canned food to last for several weeks and I keep about 50 gallons of RO water on hand (for my aquarium water changes) which I could drink if I had to. I also have some physical gold and silver. But I'm also older with health issues and I doubt I'd last 6 months without my medication which I couldn't get if things completely collapse

Robtard
I'm doing nothing for the 2012 end of the world event, I can't be bothered.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
If it really gets to the point where we have roving gangs in a post apocalyptic world stealing and taking what they want with no form of government infrastructure then I really see no way out for most of us.

Yes I do think things will get bad....but I don't see them getting THAT bad.

I'm also a former Marine and own weapons. I have enough canned food to last for several weeks and I keep about 50 gallons of RO water on hand (for my aquarium water changes) which I could drink if I had to. I also have some physical gold and silver. But I'm also older with health issues and I doubt I'd last 6 months without my medication which I couldn't get if things completely collapse

yeah i dont think its going to be that bad either but like you said,expect a currency crisis to occur where are paper money will be useless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.