John Steele vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71666/1535549-1111.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1672412-amazingspiderman_658_cover_large.jpeg

1. Steele gets guns and Spidey can use his webbing.

2. Steele is unarmed and Parker, rattle-pated as he is, forgot his web shooters.

StiltmanFTW
Anyone?

I say in the first scenario Parker has a chance maybe, in the second he gets smashed.

StiltmanFTW
Steele bested Cap (Rogers) and tangled with Valkyrie.

Trackz
Steele puts him down, and Valkyrie owned him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
Steele puts him down, and Valkyrie owned him

That wasn't exactly a fair fight... Steele was dazed by Roger's initial attack from the air and he got distracted later.

Parmaniac
Parker beats the shit out of him 'till he wishes he was a Wolverine villain. shifty

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Parker beats the shit out of him 'till he wishes he was a Wolverine villain. shifty

Parker can't even handle Cap.

And don't give me that "he holds back" BS. He actually cut Capster no expression

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Parker can't even handle Cap.

And don't give me that "he holds back" BS. He actually cut Capster no expression Do I really need to bump the Ares vs. Wolverine thread?

Trackz
That wasn't exactly a fair fight... Steele was dazed by Roger's initial attack from the air and he got distracted later.
I mean Steele heals faster than Cap and he's bullet proof, and Valkyrie was playing around. In a one on one fight she beats him, he might land a hit or two.

but as for this fight he puts Parker down. Steele is significantly faster and stronger than Steve, probably puts him at the same level of physicality as Peter, and he's a better fighter.

Sin I AM
I mean Steele heals faster than Cap and he's bullet proof, and Valkyrie was playing around. In a one on one fight she beats him, he might land a hit or two.

but as for this fight he puts Parker down. Steele is significantly faster and stronger than Steve, probably puts him at the same level of physicality as Peter, and he's a better fighter.

i concure.........valkyrie owned him

and steele for the maj, i dont parker winning sans shooters

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Do I really need to bump the Ares vs. Wolverine thread?

laughing

You wouldn't do that to me.

I believe he's able to give her hell at least. Even in that circumstantial fight he grabbed b!tch by her hair and kneed her in the face.

I think it's pretty safe to say he's stronger than Parker. Somehow I can't see him effortlessly bending tank's barrel with one hand.

Trackz
laughing

You wouldn't do that to me.

I believe he's able to give her hell at least. Even in that circumstantial fight he grabbed b!tch by her hair and kneed her in the face.

I think it's pretty safe to say he's stronger than Parker. Somehow I can't see him effortlessly bending tank's barrel with one hand.

Valkyrie wouldn't walk though him...I dont see him posing a significant threat, I mean War Machine told her to stop playing around, and she just stabbed him like she could've done the entire fight. But losing to Valkyrie isn't exactly a bad showing, especially after the way he owned Steve.

But yea, he takes out Spiderman in every fight

Trackz
edit.

StiltmanFTW
Valkyrie wouldn't walk though him...I dont see him posing a significant threat, I mean War Machine told her to stop playing around, and she just stabbed him like she could've done the entire fight. But losing to Valkyrie isn't exactly a bad showing, especially after the way he owned Steve.

But yea, he takes out Spiderman in every fight

WM said that? Forgot. Yeah, her sword is an enormous advantage... without it I'm not sure if she could take him solo when he's at 100%. Then again, I've read next to nothing with Valkyrie embarrasment

Agreed. I'm curious what Marvel's gonna do with the character now.

Trackz
WM said that? Forgot. Yeah, her sword is an enormous advantage... without it I'm not sure if she could take him solo when he's at 100%. Then again, I've read next to nothing with Valkyrie embarrasment

Agreed. I'm curious what Marvel's gonna do with the character now.

I'm not really a fan of John Steele, simply because its placed the focus of Secret Avengers on him and Steve. As if Steve needs any more spotlight. He'll definitely be around for a few more issues though.

StiltmanFTW
I'm not really a fan of John Steele, simply because its placed the focus of Secret Avengers on him and Steve. As if Steve needs any more spotlight. He'll definitely be around for a few more issues though.

I didn't mind it. But yeah, the rest of the team should get their five minutes as well. Too bad Shang Chi's father didn't get resurrected, seemed like an interesting villain.

I'm not so sure. Brubaker is no longer writing SA.

Trackz
I didn't mind it. But yeah, the rest of the team should get their five minutes as well. Too bad Shang Chi's father didn't get resurrected, seemed like an interesting villain.

I'm not so sure. Brubaker is no longer writing SA. That was too big of a plot not to pick up on though, apparently Aliens creating the first super soldier and spawning a secret society that spans back to before the civil war? maybe Captain America has his own Romulus haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.