Thanos Vs WBH h2h.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diesldude
Strictly h2h, no shields or energy attacks. First one down for the 10 count loses. No BFR or retreat.
They fight until one of them is knocked out or dead.

Sorry if this was done already.

iceman24567
Thanos treats Hulk like Machida did Randy

carver9
WBH isn't needed...WWH is enough to pull a 8/10.

Diesldude
Hate saying this, but have to go with Thanos on this.

If Apocalypse can do this , no telling what thanos would do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
WBH isn't needed...WWH is enough to pull a 8/10. Based on ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Diesldude
Hate saying this, but have to go with Thanos on this.

If Apocalypse can do no telling what Thanos could do.this , no telling what thanos would do. Thats irrelevant to this thread champ no expression

Diesldude
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thats irrelevant to this thread champ no expression

Got it big grin

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Based on Hulk physically being above Thanos.

quanchi112
Based on Hulk physically being above Thanos. Hulk's not even physically greater than the surfer so until you can prove that this isn't even close. Hulk gets the Zeus treatment.

carver9
Hulk's not even physically greater than the surfer so until you can prove that this isn't even close. Hulk gets the Zeus treatment.

How do you know if Surfer is physically equal to or greater than Hulk? What makes you say this?

gogogadgetgo
Hulk's not even physically greater than the surfer so until you can prove that this isn't even close. Hulk gets the Zeus treatment.

Zues>>>>>>>THanos so no

OT: Hulk wins evil face

long pig
Thanos isn't all that strong like Hulks or Superman. Hulk DESTROYS Thanos. Any nut hugger who says other wise is a artard.

Estacado
Lulz.
What't wankage over WBH?
What did he do beat Red Hulk?

long pig
Thanos would lose most fights if he couldn't do bfr.

Estacado
Originally posted by long pig
I get it that he is uber and shit.
But seriously what did he do?

thanos-prime
Hulk.

Deadline
long pig has really lightened up this forum, he seems more herochat material really.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Deadline
long pig has really lightened up this forum, he seems more herochat material really. lol

Deadline
^ You're just jealous.

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

The original Drax was destroying planets and ripping stars in half with his own strength, and he was nothing to a weaker pre rez Thanos...so I doubt WBH's 1 strength feat is somethong Thanos can't deal with easy

janus77
Hulk wins this, barring bfr.

the ninjak
WBH is a powder keg. The way he was at the end of WWH anys.
Thanos simply avoids and tanks any damage. When WBH explodes Thanos will still survive.
Has WBH had any feats after WWH?

quanchi112
How do you know if Surfer is physically equal to or greater than Hulk? What makes you say this? While weakened Surfer schooled a weakened Hulk which makes me think a more durable and powerful surfer can do the same to regular Hulk since far less has hurt him.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Zues>>>>>>>THanos so no

OT: Hulk wins evil face Thanos is the avatar of death and pwned someone with far greater power than the Hulk while weakened. Thanos wrecks any skyfather.Originally posted by long pig
Thanos would lose most fights if he couldn't do bfr. Serious question do you read comics ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos. he has to work a little, but it will be over in a decent amount of time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by the ninjak
WBH is a powder keg. The way he was at the end of WWH anys.
Thanos simply avoids and tanks any damage. When WBH explodes Thanos will still survive.
Has WBH had any feats after WWH? Nothing Thanos cant counter with amped punches

Hyperion Prime
Thanos wins this. He has already shown he can hang with WM/PG Thor. Matter fact he beats Hulk like Zeus did.

Bouboumaster
You saw what Zeus did to Hulk?
It would be pretty much similar, but even worse, since Thanos has probably better skillz in h2h that Zeus.

carver9
While weakened Surfer schooled a weakened Hulk which makes me think a more durable and powerful surfer can do the same to regular Hulk since far less has hurt him.

Thanos is the avatar of death and pwned someone with far greater power than the Hulk while weakened. Thanos wrecks any skyfather. Serious question do you read comics ?

How much weaker was Hulk vs his WWH self? When you answer that, prove it. What we do know is that the disk took Hulk powers completely away, he couldn't amp at all. How much stength did it take from Surfer. If we are using that Hulk that had his powers stripped from him, Thanos 10/10... if we are using a portion of WWH or the real deal, Thanos gets his head punched off whenever Hulks decides to get serious.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It would be pretty much similar, but even worse, since Thanos has probably better skillz in h2h that Zeus. Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It would be pretty much similar, but even worse, since Thanos has probably better skillz in h2h that Zeus. Nah I would say Zeus is stronger but it would be similar and this time Hulk dies

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos wins.

The original Drax was destroying planets and ripping stars in half with his own strength, and he was nothing to a weaker pre rez Thanos...so I doubt WBH's 1 strength feat is somethong Thanos can't deal with easy then when drax got a strength amp via first resurrection, he's professor hulk level w/power gem

feats are story elements; drax wanted to rend celestial bodies, hulk tried not to

quanchi112
How much weaker was Hulk vs his WWH self? When you answer that, prove it. What we do know is that the disk took Hulk powers completely away, he couldn't amp at all. How much stength did it take from Surfer. If we are using that Hulk that had his powers stripped from him, Thanos 10/10... if we are using a portion of WWH or the real deal, Thanos gets his head punched off whenever Hulks decides to get serious. WW Hulk didn't punch anyone's head off and he took on such jokers as the thing and johnny storm. The guy isn't in Thanos' league I mean the Sentry completely took every bit of energy out of the Hulk. The Hulk didn't dominate any elite top tiers like Thanos has against the Surfer.

The Surfer was also weaker and couldn't amp and his specialty isn't melee while he was not only pitted against the hulk but warbound as well.

Seriously, carver your opinion means nothing as you have not one single shred of proof he even gives Thanos notice let alone beats him since far less has rocked the Hulk before.

Batman-Prime
Hulk is stronger, Thanos is the better fighter (probably), both are equally fast, Thanos has the better durability. I think WBH would outlast Thanos though, except if Thanos is allowed to amp his punches, then Thanos would win.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by long pig

Or use his other power of unbreakable shield......1010101010101

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
then when drax got a strength amp via first resurrection, he's professor hulk level w/power gemYou mean when Drax was playing around and thought it was just a game, he was slapping Hulk around for fun(Hulk was just playing at first but after a while said he wasnt holding back any longer/was taking it serious)

Lulz, piss poor excuse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk.

psycho gundam
You mean when Drax was playing around and thought it was just a game, he was slapping Hulk around for fun(Hulk was just playing at first but after a while said he wasnt holding back any longer/was taking it serious) against professor hulk who was trying to keep the peace cause he understands what the general populace things of drax (dumb green guy smashing the town even though he's not doinf it out of malice), and people mistook him for hulk, he wanted to clear his name (which kinda backfired). anyway, they never finished so....

Lulz, piss poor excuse. superman has never ripped a star in half, and they make him do everything once. i guess that means he can't simply because he hadn't yet, even though he has his reasons not to and we could see how he'd be a peer of any top tier strength type (minus the feat), but let's just remain ignorant. smile

carver9
You mean when Drax was playing around and thought it was just a game, he was slapping Hulk around for fun(Hulk was just playing at first but after a while said he wasnt holding back any longer/was taking it serious)

Lulz, piss poor excuse.

Both were playing around and when Hulk decided to get serious he got knocked out by a TP blast.

They staelmated each other and Hulk fought a more powerful Drax than Thanos. Then we have Thanos admitting that Hulk=Champion w/Power Gem who he basically had to use shields against the entire fight.

Thanos won't have shields in this fight and he is fighting a MUCH more powerful Hulk than the one Thanos compared to PG Champion.

Hulk stomps.

carver9
WW Hulk didn't punch anyone's head off and he took on such jokers as the thing and johnny storm. The guy isn't in Thanos' league I mean the Sentry completely took every bit of energy out of the Hulk. The Hulk didn't dominate any elite top tiers like Thanos has against the Surfer.

The Surfer was also weaker and couldn't amp and his specialty isn't melee while he was not only pitted against the hulk but warbound as well.

Seriously, carver your opinion means nothing as you have not one single shred of proof he even gives Thanos notice let alone beats him since far less has rocked the Hulk before.

We have been through all of this already... it leads no where.

Just know that WWH not WBH takes Thanos 7 or 8/10.

psycho gundam
not saying thanos gets knocked out or that he can't mount any offensive at all, but hulk in that state....anyone who thinks he can't take it to thanos is taking lethal amounts of PCP

iceman24567
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hulk is stronger, Thanos is the better fighter (probably), both are equally fast, Thanos has the better durability. I think WBH would outlast Thanos though, except if Thanos is allowed to amp his punches, then Thanos would win. If Thanos isnt allowed to amp his punches its unfair

long pig
I forgot all about Thanos' unbreakable shield of doom........

quanchi112
We have been through all of this already... it leads no where.

Just know that WWH not WBH takes Thanos 7 or 8/10. You don't ever prove anything in fact weaker characters haven't even had their necks broken which means every time you post it it's nothing but pure ignorance and wishful thinking.

-You've been quanned.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk. So in turn this means you feel Hulk is greater than power gem no holds barred Thor.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thanos wins this. He has already shown he can hang with WM/PG Thor. Matter fact he beats Hulk like Zeus did.

-You've been quanned. So in turn this means you feel Hulk is greater than power gem no holds barred Thor.

Exactly WM/PG THOR >> WBH

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Exactly WM/PG THOR >> WBH Well Rage disagrees which was the shocker of my night.

Badabing
Thanos get murderized! durhulk

mykke
Thanos wins this still.. be pretty even scraps but I believe Thanos is a better fighter, more durable and just overall higher depicted character throughout his history, which honestly should mean more than it does on this site.

When it comes down to it the way a writer and artist depict a character has more validity than how much more powerful you believe a certain character is based on unquantifiable non combat showy feats. (think WBH footsteps good example, lifting feats, writer hyperbole etc etc)

Strength I'd say is slight advantage WBH, tho Thanos can amp to any level Hulk can given time, which is something he would have plenty of due to his durability. I also don't buy the infinite Hulk strength BS hype, if it hasnt been shown on panel, he cannot reach that level, that should be black and white as far as I'm concerned.

I also can't believe people put WWH so high up also. Honestly 7 - 8 / 10 as WWH vs Thanos? cmon that fight would be a stomp in Thanos favor. I'd love to see that fight in a comic, the result would be pretty obvious to anyone that actually reads a comic, even if it is strictly H2H.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by mykke
Thanos wins this still.. be pretty even scraps but I believe Thanos is a better fighter, more durable and just overall higher depicted character throughout his history, which honestly should mean more than it does on this site.

When it comes down to it the way a writer and artist depict a character has more validity than how much more powerful you believe a certain character is based on unquantifiable non combat showy feats. (think WBH footsteps good example, lifting feats, writer hyperbole etc etc)

Strength I'd say is slight advantage WBH, tho Thanos can amp to any level Hulk can given time, which is something he would have plenty of due to his durability. I also don't buy the infinite Hulk strength BS hype, if it hasnt been shown on panel, he cannot reach that level, that should be black and white as far as I'm concerned.

I also can't believe people put WWH so high up also. Honestly 7 - 8 / 10 as WWH vs Thanos? cmon that fight would be a stomp in Thanos favor. I'd love to see that fight in a comic, the result would be pretty obvious to anyone that actually reads a comic, even if it is strictly H2H.

Excellent post!!!!!!!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/201122223527.jpg

BattleMage
WBH

h1a8
Thanos wins.

The original Drax was destroying planets and ripping stars in half with his own strength, and he was nothing to a weaker pre rez Thanos...so I doubt WBH's 1 strength feat is somethong Thanos can't deal with easy Thanos wasn't stronger than that Drax, he was just more durable. It took both of them to destroy a planet. Actually, the planet destroyed itself. They just created a chain reaction, nothing more.

And ripping a star's core out is nothing if you can grab and hold it. All you need is the force to overcome it's gravity which is far less than you think.

Going by high showing huh? Well a far weaker Hulk has feats that trump what Drax did.

h1a8
Hulk's not even physically greater than the surfer so until you can prove that this isn't even close. Hulk gets the Zeus treatment. All characters have low showings. Namor in water koed Hulk in one hit. That doesn't mean Namor in water is strong as average Hulk. WWH went toe to toe with Sentry, the guy who dwarfed Terrax physically, the guy who is physical peers (or above) Surfer.

Lastly, it is impossible for Surfer to be stronger than someone who strength is variable. Saying Surfer is physically greater than Hulk is like saying no matter how angry or strength Hulk gains, he can never be as strong as Surfer. We know that is asinine since that would imply that Surfer has infinite strength.

Originally posted by mykke

Thanos has never to proven to amp in physical strength. Yes he can create energy like brass knuckles for his fists but that is it. Even if Thanos could hypothetically amp in strength then he wouldn't, simply because he hasn't shown it to be in his character to do so. He relies more on shields and blasts and stuff.

But I agree Hulk can't get infinite strength. But the limits to his strength is beyond even Thanos.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos isnt as strong as zeus, zeus recently just dented pure adamantium iirc

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
All characters have low showings. Namor in water koed Hulk in one hit. That doesn't mean Namor in water is strong as average Hulk. WWH went toe to toe with Sentry, the guy who dwarfed Terrax physically, the guy who is physical peers (or above) Surfer.

Lastly, it is impossible for Surfer to be stronger than someone who strength is variable. Saying Surfer is physically greater than Hulk is like saying no matter how angry or strength Hulk gains, he can never be as strong as Surfer. We know that is asinine since that would imply that Surfer has infinite strength.

Thanos has never to proven to amp in physical strength. Yes he can create energy like brass knuckles for his fists but that is it. Even if Thanos could hypothetically amp in strength then he wouldn't, simply because he hasn't shown it to be in his character to do so. He relies more on shields and blasts and stuff.

But I agree Hulk can't get infinite strength. But the limits to his strength is beyond even Thanos. Hulk doesn't have infinite strength either. He seems stronger than the Surfer but the Surfer is more durable and has already shown he was definitely up to the task of taking on the Hulk despite it being in his favor of melee combat.

Surfer is far above Terrax as well and has been written as Galactus' top herald.

Hulk has never shown infinite strength so we debate based off of his showings which hasn't been close to infinite strength. I think Surfer's showings speak for themselves and just like the Hulk surfer can amp and has easily destroyed planets in the past due to his power so good luck trying to prove Hulk's surpasses him by leaps and bounds.

Long story short the whole tie of heroes who are in the same league Thanos is above. Get back to me when Hulk actually rapes a top tier in the same manner as Thanos has against the Surfer, physically.

vince_slice

Thanos has never to proven to amp in physical strength. Yes he can create energy like brass knuckles for his fists but that is it.

Ummm yes he can, read Warlock & the Infinity Watch #10.

Nihilist
Both were playing around and when Hulk decided to get serious he got knocked out by a TP blast.

They staelmated each other and Hulk fought a more powerful Drax than Thanos. Then we have Thanos admitting that Hulk=Champion w/Power Gem who he basically had to use shields against the entire fight.

Thanos won't have shields in this fight and he is fighting a MUCH more powerful Hulk than the one Thanos compared to PG Champion.

Hulk stomps. Seriously you dont have a clue, and as always make shit up. Drax was playing around for the WHOLE fight and was slapping the shit out of Hulk. Thanos never use his shields against Champ for the whole fight at all, the first part of the fight was Thanos punching Champ around(Champ only survived due to the PG backing him)...just stop lying all the time Carver it makes you look like a a idiot.

Champions feat>>>>>>>>>>WBH feat easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thanos isnt as strong as zeus, zeus recently just dented pure adamantium iirc

Contrary to popular belief, adamantium can be dented, Thor has done so since the very issue in which adamantium was introduced. It's just very durable.

Nihilist
Thanos wasn't stronger than that Drax, he was just more durable. It took both of them to destroy a planet. Actually, the planet destroyed itself. They just created a chain reaction, nothing more.He was stronger, read the early Thanos/Captain Marvell/Avengers stuff then you would undertand. He destroyed a planet on his own using his own power, got to darthgoobers Drax respect thread its in there.

laughing out loud get your stupid real world logic out of here.

Like what.

h1a8
He was stronger, read the early Thanos/Captain Marvell/Avengers stuff then you would undertand. He destroyed a planet on his own using his own power, got to darthgoobers Drax respect thread its in there.

laughing out loud get your stupid real world logic out of here.

Like what.

Prove Thanos was stronger than Drax. Drax destroyed a planetoid. In another instance a planet of unknown size and unknown amount of strikes. Gladiator destroyed at least an Earth sized planet with only a few blows.

I quantify feats, not argue against or for their validity or possibility, for this is fiction.

The PISsy feat where Hulk pulverizing an object larger than the Earth of course.

quanchi112
Prove Thanos was stronger than Drax. Drax destroyed a planetoid. In another instance a planet of unknown size and unknown amount of strikes. Gladiator destroyed at least an Earth sized planet with only a few blows.

I quantify feats, not argue against or for their validity or possibility, for this is fiction.

The PISsy feat where Hulk pulverizing an object larger than the Earth of course. This is exactly why you will never catch on. If someone is superior or portrayed as such consistently to a character with strength feats then logically they are stronger/more formidable. Arguing based off of feats alone is ignorant.

Nihilist
Prove Thanos was stronger than Drax. Drax destroyed a planetoid. In another instance a planet of unknown size and unknown amount of strikes. Gladiator destroyed at least an Earth sized planet with only a few blows.why don't you actually for once go and read the comics in question instead of just guessing, and there is no way I'm doing any of the ground work for you so you can discount any feat because you don't like/agree with it.

it doesn't matter how you validate any feats, you are simply wrong in the way you do it, which has been proved time and time again.

you mean when he was shot into space on rocket boosters, it helps if you understand the context first before using a feat.

psycho gundam
Thanos wasn't stronger than that Drax, he was just more durable. It took both of them to destroy a planet. Actually, the planet destroyed itself. They just created a chain reaction, nothing more.

And ripping a star's core out is nothing if you can grab and hold it. All you need is the force to overcome it's gravity which is far less than you think.

Going by high showing huh? Well a far weaker Hulk has feats that trump what Drax did. reported

carver9
Seriously you dont have a clue, and as always make shit up. Drax was playing around for the WHOLE fight and was slapping the shit out of Hulk. Thanos never use his shields against Champ for the whole fight at all, the first part of the fight was Thanos punching Champ around(Champ only survived due to the PG backing him)...just stop lying all the time Carver it makes you look like a a idiot.

Champions feat>>>>>>>>>>WBH feat easily.

Hulk was playing around the whole fight as well. Hell, Hulk busted a glass window to get a saxaphone for Drax. What kind of serious fight is that? Hulk then taps Drax on the shoulder (in which Drax thought Hulk was attacking him) and Drax turns around and punch Hulk through a building. Hulk then get out of the rubble PISSED and tells Drax that he is no longer holding back. Before Hulk get the opportunity to get serious, he is knocked out by a TP assault.

Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about... I OWN THE COMIC. Neither were serious and its debatable if Drax was even pulling his punches since he is a retard. Hulk stalemated him... get over your Hulk hate.

Of course Champion feats>WWH or even Savage Hulks feats since WWH held back the entire arc but not to accept Thanos comment of Champion=Hulk is to not believe ANYTHING that he say. Thanos compared the two power wise and Champion had the gem. So I ask... was Thanos lying when he compared Champion to Hulk (please say yes, PLEASE)?

You are the one that doesn't have a clue and by the way, Thanos resorted to shields while he was fighting Champion. Get over your Hulk hate.

Zack Fair
Man I want to see this dumbasses match between Hulk and Drax.

Diesldude
heh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.