Solid Snake VS Gabe Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Who would win

Solid Snake From metal gear solid games (NOT OLD SNAKE)

VS

Gabe logan from Syhon Filter Games

You can Pick any weapons for Solid Snake and Gabe Logan to use Againts Each others

GenomeFrozener
Snake, very easily.

StyleTime
I loved playing Syphon Filter back in the day. I don't know much about MGS though.

From what I've seen, Snake has victories against superhumans and stuff; obviously, he'll have a more impressive resume than Gabe. Gabe's games featured mostly real life limitations....

....so can't argue against Snake here basically. Gabe probably loses.

elfirrepins
John Cord beats both.

Jokes aside, if you don't take into account Snake's actions on Shadow Moses Island and all after that, it would be a bit closer, but I'd still go with Snake. He has taken down Metal Gears for most of his life.

socool8520
Yeah, definitely snake 7/10. You never know though, Snake could be tased to death or something. Also, he is not unkillable. For every uber human he takes down, he can be felled by some lowly soldier just as easily. I would say is at least a top tier agent giving him at least a decent chance of survival.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by socool8520
Yeah, definitely snake 7/10. You never know though, Snake could be tased to death or something. Also, he is not unkillable. For every uber human he takes down, he can be felled by some lowly soldier just as easily. I would say is at least a top tier agent giving him at least a decent chance of survival.

That so true Man smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.