The Word Vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

LT, I believe

iceman24567
Which ever

guy222
LT

celestialdemon
LT

Black bolt z
Originally posted by guy222
LT

Q99
Isn't The Word 'only' Spectre level?

Prep-Man
He's supposedly is above Spectre.

long pig
I like you, prep, but your threads are so ****ing terrible they make me want to shit in your shoes and set your mom on fire.

Prep-Man
You can't handle my threads, mon ami!

quanchi112
Lt stomps.

long pig
Originally posted by Prep-Man
You can't handle my threads, mon ami! I'd rather watch quanchi use his dildo that's shaped like Thanos's fist than read your threads.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by long pig
I'd rather watch quanchi use his dildo that's shaped like Thanos's fist than read your threads.

I didn't know he had one of those. And yet you are still reading my threads.

long pig
Oh, he has one. It's just....... "hidden" in a deep, dark place. To the hilt. Yeah, I am....just cuz I like ya, bro.:-)

Prep-Man
So, I don't make ANY good threads? sad Shit, I just might retire soon.

long pig
Nah, You make great threads. I just needed a way to set up a joke slamming quanchi. laughing out loud

Endless Mike
LT says his name backwards

long pig
TL?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He's supposedly is above Spectre.

Still, they're the same 'class' of beings.

Originally posted by Q99
Still, they're the same 'class' of beings. yes, I view them below the LT on average except for high showings like the spectre when the presence cares enough about him

kevdude
Originally posted by Endless Mike
LT says his name backwards

And what would that do to him?? If its not Tefe saying it, he'd still be unfazed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
Nah, You make great threads. I just needed a way to set up a joke slamming quanchi. laughing out loud wink

Endless Mike
Tefe had to shapeshift her body to produce the right kind of voice. LT could just produce that voice at will.

kevdude
Tefe had to shapeshift her body to produce the right kind of voice. LT could just produce that voice at will.

When has LT ever taken on the Voice of TOAA (or let alone anyone elses)?? Never, so that doesn't apply to him.. I don't see what he could do if anything to The Word..

Endless Mike
It's just a specific sound that needs to be reproduced. Are you saying LT can't make any sound he wants?

kevdude
It's just a specific sound that needs to be reproduced. Are you saying LT can't make any sound he wants?

thumb up Correct, he has never been shown to do so. I doubt he could unless he had practice and the knowledge to do it.

Endless Mike
Omniscience is handy that way

Harbinger
That's like saying LT can't play marbles because he's never been shown to do so.

kevdude
Omniscience is handy that way

Wouldn't matter much the to bodygaurd of The Voice. Either could take it, but I don't see LT on the winning side.

Originally posted by Harbinger
That's like saying LT can't play marbles because he's never been shown to do so.

Not a very good analogy... laughing out loud

LT wills him out of existence and the idea that he'd need practice to imitate some voice is insane

quanchi112
That's like saying LT can't play marbles because he's never been shown to do so. thumb up

Prep-Man

Works both ways, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.