Hourman 1M Vs Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Prep-Man
bump

long pig
big grin Good ****ing luck. i don't know HM. but props on the solar love.

AsbestosFlaygon
We've never seen Hourman 1M perform any significant feats with the FULL Worlogog.

By feats alone, Solar has done so much more than Hourman 1M.

By implied power, I do not know.
But I would assume Worlogog is on a higher level of power, much more than energy and meta-physical aspects.
But for the sake of 'unbiasness', it probably will be a stalemate.

long pig
Solar realized that all things are made of energy of some type so he can control everything. Plus, he has the "god" equation, which gives him god's power.

Daemon Seed
Solar steps outside of the Universe (space/time) hour man is in and rewrites the universe externally so the stone of destiny can't work in that universe.

Galan007
Stalemate. Neither is harming the other, imo.

Originally posted by long pig
Plus, he has the "god" equation, which gives him god's power. No.

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Solar steps outside of the Universe (space/time) hour man is in and rewrites the universe externally so the stone of destiny can't work in that universe. The hell..? confused

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
The hell..? confused

Solar getting powers you didn't know he had Galan?

Galan007
Apparently so. Granted he can step out of space/time and muck with the universe... But so can Hourman.

long pig
He had some weird creation equation type thing. Like the universal formula. It's been a while. Are you saying he didn't say he had the power of a god?

Galan007
Originally posted by long pig
He had some weird creation equation type thing. Like the universal formula. It's been a while. That was Max Faraday.

long pig
The chick?

Daemon Seed

The hell..? confused

Solar creates and destroys Universes, he doesn't have to be in them to affect them, that was shown in Deathmate. His power is multi universal, hence the Malibu Universe.

Galan007
^ Yes, I know (I'm the one who brought that feat to light) -- but if you think a Worlogog user is confined to a physical universe, then you should definitely read up on it.

Daemon Seed
^ Yes, I know (I'm the one who brought that feat to light) -- but if you think a Worlogog user is confined to a physical universe, then you should definitely read up on it.

Was this thread yours then? smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366340& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Solar%29+forumid%3A77+use
rid%3A63933

Galan007
^ Why are you asking me if that is my thread? Obviously it's not. srsly

When I said that I was the one who brought that feat to light, I meant that instead of just saying "Solar destroyed and recreated several universes cuz hes teh GAWD!!!", I actually posted scans of the feat itself (something no one else had done for some reason.)

Daemon Seed
^ Why are you asking me if that is my thread? Obviously it's not. srsly

When I said that I was the one who brought that feat to light, I meant that instead of just saying "Solar destroyed and recreated several universes cuz hes teh GAWD!!!", I actually posted scans of the feat itself (something no one else had done for some reason.)

Ah, I see...my friend smile

Galan007
Funny thread, though... Got a few chuckles out of it.

Thanks for posting it. thumb up

Daemon Seed
Funny thread, though... Got a few chuckles out of it.

Thanks for posting it. thumb up

Ha, no problem smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.