Marvelman VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Marvelman VS Superman

current/most recent versions. no prep. no bfr. fight ends when one of them is KOed.

Daemon Seed
Superman and very easily.

Bentley
You mean Golden Age Marvelman (whose comics were just reedited)? Because the realistic MM has no chance in hell.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Bentley
You mean Golden Age Marvelman (whose comics were just reedited)? Because the realistic MM has no chance in hell.

Always makes me laugh when people call Moore's Marvelman realistic, shit he was reverse engineered from Alien technology and had psionic powers manifesting as physical, a chip to switch bodies from a different dimension etc.

Juntai
YOU DONT SEE THAT AS REALISTIC!?

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Juntai
YOU DONT SEE THAT AS REALISTIC!?

Haha, It's about as realistic as Moore's genetically engineered giant octopus alien which lets out a killer psionic scream at the end of Watchman. Moore should admit Snyder came up with a better ending.

Endless Mike
Everyone knows the most realistic comic is World's Funnest

Daemon Seed
Thing is realistic and comic should rarely.. never, be put i the same sentence and yeah, I know you're kidding Mike.

Juntai
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Haha, It's about as realistic as Moore's genetically engineered giant octopus alien which lets out a killer psionic scream at the end of Watchman. Moore should admit Snyder came up with a better ending. Agreed. The movie ending was better.

Endless Mike
Yeah except the movie never explained the mutated dog thing

Juntai
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah except the movie never explained the mutated dog thing I never suggested the movie was better than the comic, I said it had a better ending. Source material almost always >>>.

I also thought the Wachowskis did great on V. Was it the same as the comic? No, but hell, it was a damn good movie.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Juntai
I never suggested the movie was better than the comic, I said it had a better ending.

No you didn't and neither did I.

Endless Mike
The point was that the ending would have helped explain the dog thing (the entire genetic engineering part was left out of the movie)

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The point was that the ending would have helped explain the dog thing (the entire genetic engineering part was left out of the movie)

A small price to pay.

Bentley
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Always makes me laugh when people call Moore's Marvelman realistic, shit he was reverse engineered from Alien technology and had psionic powers manifesting as physical, a chip to switch bodies from a different dimension etc.

Well, I'm comparing it with Golden Age Marvelman, which is more akin to Popeye so it's still the realistic one big grin

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, I'm comparing it with Golden Age Marvelman, which is more akin to Popeye so it's still the realistic one big grin

Fair enough :-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.