Immortal Fun (OOC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starryknight
A peaceful day in the busiest of cities in the western hemisphere of Aquas, (basically Earth) suddenly the sun is blacked out and darkness falls over the world. A bright light flashes in the sky just before the darkness fades away. Two figures are now floating in the sky seemingly fighting, one is a hooded figure with a mist of shadows around it and a large scythe in hand. The other figure is dressed in white cloths and is also hooded but she seems to sparkle in the sun she is also carrying a weapon that looks to be a sword she also has a shield. The two beings clash in the sky for some time before the dark hooded figure is impaled with by the white ones sword. The sky turns purple and every one on the planet begins to glow and they fill the most alive they have ever felt in their whole pointless lives. The dark figure fizzles out and the white figure begins to descend as she does the streets begin to fill with the curious civilians but a men driving a car and looking up at the sky hits one of the pedestrians, he is thrown back in to the crowd with his head spit open, people began to scream and panic. The seemingly dead body begins to move again as the man sits up, he holds his head to try and stop the bleeding. Someone from the crowd moves to the mans side and looks him over then gasps, "This man should be dead! I know, I'm a doctor" he shouts. Everyone seems to have forgotten the descending being but it lands in the middle of the crowd in front of the injured man. The figure speaks in a female voice, "Well duh hes alive idiots, I just banished death..." she takes off her hood and reveals her beautiful face"What, its like you never seen an Alterres(they are very rare and very powerful beings of the cosmos)" she shrugs and moves toward the wall of people, they part and let her through with their mouths open. The world is changed drastically as the people of Aquas are not effected by death any longer, some even find that they have new abilities that of great powers only known in books an movies.

You are one of the lucky Aquin that are not only effected by death but also have amazing stupidly powerful gifts! You choose how to use these abilities the sky is not the limit but only the start of something new. Discover new worlds! Destroy new worlds! whatever you want but The Alterren is protecting Aquas so you can't destroy it.

You can be as powerful as you want but know that you will never be as powerful as the Alterren so don't start none and there wont be none.

If you fight amongst each other and can not reach a winner with in a good amount of post I will flip a coin and decide a winner then you may proceed to god-mode ftw!

There is no god-modding as in no controlling others characters unless you get permission.

People of Aquas can't die so you can't kill them, if they get blown up then they live on! as dust in the wind...or get rebirth by the Alterren.

Also there is no one plot, anyone can make a story up, be it space travel or fighting beings that choose to use their new abilities for EVIL!!! Its all up to you guys.

Character Sheet:
Name:

Species: (Since I was not clear of what kind of Species walk Aquas you can decide what kind of humanoid life form you are for example: Cat people, dog people, hell even Duck people. Also you do not have to come from Aquas you can come from another planet but you have to be new to Aquas. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.)

Appearance:

Power(s): (during the fight with Death a small piece of the alterren's power scattered amongst some of the people of Aquas. Although you get the powers from the same source they do not have to be the same.)

Bio:

starryknight
Character Sheet:

Name: Anastasia (Aquas name)

Species: Alterren

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/sekirei/images/6/6e/Uzumeveil.jpg

Power(s): infinite (any powers you guys have she will have but stronger)

Bio: Anastasia has traveled the universe looking for something she has been searching for and has never found, the curse of being immortal. The alterren finally came across a little blue planet named Aquas where she decided to rest before continuing her search but when she got close to the planet a cloaked figure met her with aggression. After a long battle Anastasia was victorious but during the fight a small part of her abilities broke of and found new homes, this has not effect her much although she is a little drained and will take some time to get to 100%

Regelion1
Name: Gen "Blast fist" Denka

Species: Sarunokoe (a species of human with the agility, balance, acrobatic and climbing abilities of a monkey they are also able to speak to animals that can help them.)

Appearance:_

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/4hj1qv41.jpg

Power(s):_
Blast charge: can charge an object and cause it to explode (yes just like gambit from x-men)

Blast Armor: can charge any part of his body allowing it to explode if either it comes in contact with something/someone or if he just let's it. This move damages him very little barley at all.

Bio: Gen grew up out side the city in a forest village known as Kesk full of tons of_Sarunokoe. Gen was different then the people around him he always felt like he didn't belong around his own. Gen always wanted to leave Kesk but it was dangerous if you not strong enough. Gen had trained day after day getting stronger but he knew he couldn't beat everything out there with just his bare hands so he learned new skills. Gem trained himself in the art of throwing weapons and a large over sized boomerang that was passed down to him by his ancestors. The boomerang was made from an unbreakable type of metal rock the boomerang was used in the past as the signature weapon of_the___Sarunokoe. But the_Sarunokoe have abandoned the use of this weapon for other different forms of weapon use. After learning his skills he started challenging other fighters around the village to get stronger._One day he had looked up at the skies two see two figures fighting till one of the figures faded. He went up to the highest tree to get a better view of what had happened when a light struck him sending him falling out of the tree. Luckily for him the branches slowed his fall as he broke through them till he safely reached the ground laying on the cold dirt floor. Gen could feel power surging through his body making him stronger. After a few weeks he had learned to fully use the new powers he had been given he started challenging people more and more to the point he was given the nickname "Blast fist". Gen had knew it was time for him to finally leave Kesk and to the town where he had seen the figure land before he fell from the tree. After defeating the dangers in his way he had finally made it out of Kesk. But the only problem was he had no money so he began dazzling millions of people with acrobatic feats as a street performer but when he wasn't doing that he was parkouring and challenging people to get stronger._

Bladewind
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk203/insane_in_the_membrane123/Anime%20and%20Manga/Trinity%20Blood/abel5.jpg

Name: Lucifer

Species: Vampyre (Splinter group of vampires that have gathered under an extreme religion to fight non-convert vampires.)

Power(s):
Chains of Torment
Lucifer has become able to summon chains from any shadow or solid surface, these chains are indestructable and appear out of nowhere but Lucifer has to stand still while using them, his whole attention focused on controlling the chains.

Bio:
Lucifer was one of the founding members of the Vampyres and first to convert to "Purity". In the civil war that followed the schism in vampire society he refused to become a general, preferring to advise generals on the next course of action. After a battle that ended with the greatest force of Vampyres to have ever been assembled retreating. Frustrated with the three generals' incompetence and cowardice, Lucifer shot them and took personal command without any further questions asked. Another battle ensued, lasting five decades. (Vampires don't die of old age so a battle lasting a decade isn't anything that special. Five on the other hand is a considerable amount of time.)
But the vampires outnumbered Lucifer's forces by a hundred to one. Even though each of his soldiers took a few enemies with him, it wasn't enough. So Lucifer came up with a daring plan and left the battlefield in secrecy. Just as the Vampyre forces were completely surrounded, the message reached the vampire generals that two entire cities had been wiped out by a tiny force of Vampyre soldiers. having to choose between destroying their enemy and having a home to return to, the generals withdrew their troops. Now, after a millenium of uneasy peace, many vampires are starting to convert. Purity is gaining power, even off of Cruor, the homeplanet of the vampires. Many different races join the church in pain at the loss of someone belove or twisted by incredible experiences. Now Purity is starting to move again, wanting to strike out to new worlds outside of known space. Before this happened however, Lucifer travelled to Agua to recruit more volunteers for the voyage about to begin. there he witnessed the battle and was turned into a truly immortal Vampyre.

starryknight
you two are approved. Oh also I guess I should mention that I would like the RP to start maybe three days from the battle, giving your characters a few days to find their powers but not enough time to master them.

immaturerainbow
Can you refresh me on what it's about? I've been gone for a while.

Bladewind
We're immortal and have fun. wink

immaturerainbow
I like that description, I think I may join!

Pinkie Pie
Name: June Twelve

Species: Human

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/095/9/d/you_are_my_straightjacket_by_spunkyfreakster-d39jdcd.png

Power(s): Insanity Warp
Being seven colors of crazy, June has spent the majority of her matured life in carious padded cells and restraints. Before the battle with Death and before the spreading of the powers across Alterren, June claimed to hear voices and see monsters in every shadow. Now she create them and warp the things around her accordingly. This power could not have ended up in better or worse hands. Reality curtsy in submission to her wild fantasy.

Bio: When June was child, fate conspired against her. At a young age she lost her mother and was taken care of solely by her father. Nearing her teenage years, she lost her father as well. Her uncle and brother follower shortly and her mind cracked piece by piece. In her dreams, she began creating a fantasy world in which her family waited. Sleeping became her escape, as bad luck kept haunting the poor girl. Eventually she attempted suicide and failed. After only brief investigation, her damaged mental state was cleared and she was hospitalized into an asylum. Here she has lived for five years and still does.

starryknight
Think I'm going to scrap this idea for now...until we get more activity.

Bladewind
If you repost in the idea thread simply add me to the list of participating players.

VerifyinTr1gIDs
So we're immortal and we can be any kind of human-like species with any power?

Bladewind
Sorry but this is closed for now.

Regelion1
And I really wanted to rp in this

Pinkie Pie
We are at least four that are active. How many do you want?

Matthias Fenris
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!! ....that was my old school x-men arcade game colossus impression... IGNORE ME! im still not back. and im incredibly dissapointed that this didnt take off like a bottle rocket up a rats ass...

starryknight
Fine I'll open it.

starryknight
AHH I forgot add the fun in the title!

Matthias Fenris
starry... i love your banner..

Bladewind
Originally posted by starryknight
Fine I'll open it.

Thanks. big grin

starryknight
Name: Athena Grey

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-70zZ4vh56NU/Td8_Hb154nI/AAAAAAAAAhE/wAaXenY05UE/s1600/sad%2Banime%2Bgirl%2Bwith%2Bbrown%2Bhair%2B2.jpg

Power(s): Telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and flight.

Bio: Athena was raised by her aunt since she was three, her parents went over seas to on a missionary trip to a third world country and were captured and never heard from again, Athena's aunt loved her like she was her own daughter and Athena loved her aunt like if she was her mom but still a void remains.

Bladewind
Why is nobody posting?

starryknight
Lack of internet access...thats why I wanted to pull the plug on this but you guys wanted it...

starryknight
Name: Dr. Stein

Appearance: http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/9/9/1/dr_franken_stein_3199.jpg

Power(s): healing, mind control over the weak minded or anyone he has used his power on.

Bio: Stein was a scientist of many years until he was found to be doing illegal human experiments and his career ruined, he had moved to a small town and passed as a doctor and stopped his experiments but started again when after the battle.

((I didn't think I would make a CS for the doctor but meh why not. I know hes a complete rip from the show but most my characters are and Dr. Stein was awesome teehee stick out tongue))

Regelion1
Soul eater for the win

Bladewind
Lack of internet access...thats why I wanted to pull the plug on this but you guys wanted it...

I'm talking about the others that signed up...

starryknight
People are flacks ;p

Tela
Hey, may I join please? I haven't been here in awhile and I would love to try rping again.

starryknight
Sure smile

Regelion1
Starry is it possible that i can make another character

starryknight
go for it big grin

Regelion1
Name: Cane Maschio

Species: ookamihito (a species of human with a strong sense of smell, _ high agility, balance, speed and strength they are also known as wolf people with the ability to turn into wolves they are also able to speak dogs like animals.)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/anime_guy_with_glasses_by_rla_inque-d3hlbm2-1.jpg

Techopath

Tech voice (can speak with all types of electronics)_

Tech wave (a blast of kenetic energy can be used as a shield)

Magnatisim (brings electronics and other metals to him also can allow him to stick to walls)

Super smart

Bio: Cane is part of a werewolf type people. They do not Transform like Werewolves but the strength rivals theirs. They do not have the same weaknesses werewolves but the can be killed with anything unlike a werewolf. When Cane was born he was different then other_ookamihitos. Most_ookamihito are brutes but Cane wasn't born with the same thought pattern that they have think everything can be solved with a fight. Cane was born very smart and with a reasoning based thought pattern. As Cane grew he became one of the smartest_ookamihito. Sure Cane was smart but he knew that could only get him so far so at the age of nine Cane began training to get stronger. _At the age of 15 during his training he came across a pit of broken electronics that interested him. Cane then started studying how to fix various types of technology 3 and a half years had past then one day Cane was working on a computer outside when he looked up_
at the skies to see two figures fighting till one of the figures faded. Cane grabbed the computer and tried to get up a little higher to see what had happened but when he tried _a light fell from the sky and struck him. In an instant the light surged through his body and his vision was obstructed with binary code. The binary code disappeared and Cane dropped the computer _breaking it. He rushed to pick up the _pieces but when he touched it the pieces combined together back into the computer fully fixed and it even turned on without him plugging it in. It took Cane a year to gain a grasp of his new powers. Afterwards he decided to leave his home in search of new technology and to learn more about his powers. The thing was that Cane had to be carefull while leaving his village known as Ren seeing as he destination was past Kesk so Cane set off. After making it half way through Kesk Cane was tired that was when he came across Gen whole help him and to return the favor the helped each other get through Kesk. They became impressed with each others strength, way of life and use of reasoning and became best friends. After making it to the city they decided to stay together helping each other out to figure out about their powers the have known each other for about a year now and treat each other like brothers. Even though most_Sarunokoe_and_ookamihito usually hate each other.

Bladewind
Nobody going to comment on how awesome they find this RP after only so few posts? Well then I am going to. It's one of the most enjoyable RPs I've had on this site!

starryknight
OMG I'm soooooooooooooo sorry I didn't even notice you guys replied yet! I'll get on it right away!

Bladewind
No problem. I can cope with waiting.

starryknight
Reg, years havn't past only a couple weeks.

Regelion1
Name: Cane Maschio

Species: ookamihito (a species of human with a strong sense of smell, _ high agility, balance, speed and strength they are also known as wolf people with the ability to turn into wolves they are also able to speak dogs like animals.)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/anime_guy_with_glasses_by_rla_inque-d3hlbm2-1.jpg

Techopath

Tech voice (can speak with all types of electronics)_

Tech wave (a blast of kenetic energy can be used as a shield)

Magnatisim (brings electronics and other metals to him also can allow him to stick to walls)

Super smart

Bio: Cane is part of a werewolf type people. They do not Transform like Werewolves but the strength rivals theirs. They do not have the same weaknesses werewolves but the can be killed with anything unlike a werewolf. When Cane was born he was different then other_ookamihitos. Most_ookamihito are brutes but Cane wasn't born with the same thought pattern that they have think everything can be solved with a fight. Cane was born very smart and with a reasoning based thought pattern. As Cane grew he became one of the smartest_ookamihito. Sure Cane was smart but he knew that could only get him so far so at the age of nine Cane began training to get stronger. _At the age of 16 during his training he came across a pit of broken electronics that interested him. Cane then started studying how to fix various types of technology 3 and a half years had past then one day Cane was working on a computer outside when he looked up_
at the skies to see two figures fighting till one of the figures faded. Cane grabbed the computer and tried to get up a little higher to see what had happened but when he tried _a light fell from the sky and struck him. In an instant the light surged through his body and his vision was obstructed with binary code. The binary code disappeared and Cane dropped the computer _breaking it. He rushed to pick up the _pieces but when he touched it the pieces combined together back into the computer fully fixed and it even turned on without him plugging it in. It took Cane a couple weeks to gain a grasp of his new powers. Afterwards he decided to leave his home in search of new technology and to learn more about his powers. The thing was that Cane had to be carefull while leaving his village known as Ren seeing as he destination was past Kesk so Cane set off. After making it half way through Kesk Cane was tired that was when he came across Gen whole helped him and to return the favor they helped each other get through Kesk. They became impressed with each others strength, way of life and use of reasoning and became best friends. After making it to the city they decided to stay together helping each other out to figure out about their powers the have known each other for about a 4weeks now and treat each other like brothers. Even though most_Sarunokoe_and_ookamihito usually hate each other.

Bladewind
I've got a two week vacation coming up. Please don't let this RP die while I'm gone.

starryknight
Only us three so I don't know how alive it can get...or how dead rather ;p

starryknight
Reg, go head with Cane just keep in mind only two weeks have passed by since the battle. I don't want too much time to have pass. Also Blade, does vacation mean you wont be able to post are your going to be able to?

Bladewind
I'm afraid posting will be impossible.

Pinkie Pie
As I have informed Bladewind through private messaging, I will not be attending this RP because I find it too much for me as a rookie to get involved with. Everyone has several characters and the plot seem rather advanced.

I'm sorry and have fun smile

Regelion1
Sorry I will post soon

starryknight
Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
As I have informed Bladewind through private messaging, I will not be attending this RP because I find it too much for me as a rookie to get involved with. Everyone has several characters and the plot seem rather advanced.

I'm sorry and have fun smile

Well Blade wasn't the one you should have told, and that was a horrible excuse but whatever I can't make you want to play...even though I did create this with you in mind.

Pinkie Pie
A horrible excuse? How can a genuine excuse be a horrible excuse? Regarding Bladewind, he contacted me. He talked to me. So I told him, then wrote here. You were informed, period. What does it matter who knew first, how I felt? On the last point, how is you creating this for me, making the RP any easier for me to get into? If I find the RP to be overburdening, it being designed with me in mind makes no difference.

How very both disappointing and rude of you to write your post as you did, starryknight. Is me being open and honest so wrong to you, that you burn me for it? If I gave even the slightest hint of disrespect in my post, that was not my intention. If I did so in this one, that might not be much of an accident, because I'm losing what I had in plenty for you.

starryknight
You know it's not even worth any putting emotions into this, I'm sorry if you got offended for what I wrote it wasn't what I wanted but that's how I felt. I shouldn't have said anything but it was just disappointing seeing you leave with out even trying and after all the planing to do this RP. Anyways best of luck to you.

Regelion1
Starry how advanced or up todate is the tech in this Rp

starryknight
modern like today's technology but since your character is a techno path or whatever it's called you can make advance tech if you want.

Bladewind
Well Blade wasn't the one you should have told, and that was a horrible excuse but whatever I can't make you want to play...even though I did create this with you in mind.

Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
A horrible excuse? How can a genuine excuse be a horrible excuse? Regarding Bladewind, he contacted me. He talked to me. So I told him, then wrote here. You were informed, period. What does it matter who knew first, how I felt? On the last point, how is you creating this for me, making the RP any easier for me to get into? If I find the RP to be overburdening, it being designed with me in mind makes no difference.

How very both disappointing and rude of you to write your post as you did, starryknight. Is me being open and honest so wrong to you, that you burn me for it? If I gave even the slightest hint of disrespect in my post, that was not my intention. If I did so in this one, that might not be much of an accident, because I'm losing what I had in plenty for you.

Please don't part under such horrible circumstances. It really was my fault most of us three. I should have told starry about pinkie's reason after I found out. Sadly I forgot. With this place dying away we survivors need to hold together.

To the question about tech: I'm assuming the answer given by starry is regarding the current planet. Many others (like Lucifer's homeworld) will have alot more advanced tech. Otherwise starflight etc. would be a bit hard to explain.

Regelion1
so your back bladewind how was your vacation

Bladewind
It was pretty good. I'm not posting yet since I'm unsure how to follow up what just happened.

Phoenix3068
Hehe *she casually scratches her cheek with her index finger, curious of thought in her past in this area* I can't really remember if I made a promise to be in this RP. I suppose it wouldn't matter if it was dead, still..

starryknight
I don't think you did but as you said it is dead, mostly because of me...I'm kind of at a point were I just want this to die but at the same time I want to play it mostly cause it's the only RP that Blade seems to post in.

Bladewind
I'd like this to continue, primarily because it's the last thing that interests me about this site. But if it's dead then there's nothing we can do about it. A relaunch is impossible because there just isn't anybody that we could gather. I'm afraid I'll have to do my roleplaying elsewhere from now on eh?

starryknight
No I wont let this die, your one of my favorites so I'll suck it up and continue, so please don't forget about this place just yet.

Bladewind
Well nobody ever forbade you to talk and RP with me over at the guild but alright. Let's try and get this restarted. I'll talk to one of my friends about this. (and by that I mean threaten his life)

Phoenix, we'd really appreciate it if you joined.

Phoenix3068
lol, I'd really love to RP as Naiyao again in DO but it seems like that died out before I even left. Jerks! lol, I might look into joining it if I do even decide to stay. I need convincing.

starryknight
Hmm...you can make a warewolf race and have him battle it out with blades character over some girl that is not worthy of jacobs attention...I can also offer you a glow in the dark invisible sandwich. It's so invisible its like it's not even real. O.o

Blade94
I'll join. stick out tongue

starryknight
Awesome big grin.

I'm going to start on a mini side plot, just to get things going.

Blade94
Name: Tinmei Koroko

Species: Demi-lord

Power(s):

Tinmei's power revolves around absorbing others' abilities after defeating them. His right eye is where this power originates, and whenever he is activating it, the pupil will begin spinning. A vortex will open in the place of his eye, and absorb the victim within Tinmei, effectively giving him their abilities. Since he can only do this while standing still, and it takes a few minutes, it can only be used if his opponent is either dead or incapacitated. the victim cannot have been dead for more than 2 hours for the ability to work. He absorbed one beings power so far.

Tinmei has the ability to create warp holes to travel far distances, or redirect an opponent's attack, or he can turn himself intangible to slip through solid objects. Also, he can store items in pocket dimensions and summon them whenever he feels. This mostly includes weapons such as katanas, and shuriken. Using both theses abilities require a lot of stamina, so Tinmei easily gets tired.

Bio: Revealed IC.

Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/257/c/4/phoenix_flamestaff_by_osy057-d2ypze7.jpg

Bladewind
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol, I'd really love to RP as Naiyao again in DO but it seems like that died out before I even left. Jerks! lol, I might look into joining it if I do even decide to stay. I need convincing.

My character is most probably going to launch a campaign to make the vampyres the most powerful race in known space. Or he's simply going to wage war on all other races. Enough action to have you convinced?

starryknight
go head with Tinmei, but please down be stealing hordes of power, people with the alterrens power will be strong and not that easy to take down.

Phoenix3068
Ohhh <3 *brings my right hand up and extends it, a bracelet forming around my wrist in a glowing light that bursts out and drains the data of Tinmei for future references* Now, I will be able to manipulate this power into my own! (Note: This will never happen) XD

starryknight
Umm...so does that mean you'll join us o.O

Phoenix3068
Only if someone like messages me or something and gives me the full details being what it's about and what's going on in it XD I'm too lazy to read over the past so many pages.

starryknight
It's only one page stick out tongue and there is no real plot, you can start your own side story and play it out with who ever wants to join you.

Phoenix3068
FIIIIIINE! I'll... *attempts to keep self from gagging* READ IT!

starryknight
You dont have ti do anything yiu dont want to...i rather you not even join if you think its going to be any kinda trouble.

Bladewind
What the deuce is going on? I'd better keep you two from eachother's throats before all of this goes to hell...

Phoenix, restrict such humour to conversations with me and other people that understand it.
starry, stop scaring new members. We need them.

*sigh*

Samurai100

Bladewind
Finally! What took you so long?

Samurai100
No Idea, just couldn't get motivated enough to finish my template I suppose

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Bladewind
What the deuce is going on? I'd better keep you two from eachother's throats before all of this goes to hell...

Phoenix, restrict such humour to conversations with me and other people that understand it.
starry, stop scaring new members. We need them.

*sigh*

Well if I knew that my joking was going to get someone pissed off I wouldn't have done it. It wasn't a joke at anyone, I was joking about my lack of desire to read long paragraphs of things that go on for pages and pages. Sorry if I took things too far for the 50th time on this site O.o

starryknight
I dont think anything was said in the wrong.

Anyways Sam your character is a go.

Samurai100
Thanks big grin

Phoenix3068
The way Bladewind made it sound I felt like I was doing something wrong again. Anyways, if you don't mind me joining I'll read through the parts and look into it.

starryknight
You don't need to read the whole thing, just read the first post for the story and my last post for a mini mission if you chose to be a part of it.

Phoenix3068
So the characters can have as much power as they want but not more then the Alterron things. Right?

starryknight
yep

XanatosForever
I don't remember if I agreed to participate here....*goes back to check*

Apparently not...good, I'm not sure I could handle starting a new RP when I'm still trying to get myself back into earlier ones.

starryknight
* shrugs*

XanatosForever
Nothing against you, star, but I've got a lot going on in my head right now. If I can find time, I'll totally get in on this. Hope you're doing well.

starryknight
it's no prob

Phoenix3068
Trying to decide if I should set up Gonjo or one of my main's God Forms. Either way, both would be very powerful but both have different agendas.

Bladewind
So... Is it actually alright to leave the planet already?

Phoenix3068
CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Celiey
Age: Unknown Age(;Having only appeared just recently, the age of this girl is unknown.) Reasonably: A Few Weeks, Despite appearance and intelligence.
Species: Creature of Aquas Formation (Native Signature to Aquas)
Appearance:
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/CelieyAquasForm.jpg
Power(s): 2 Classifications
Abilities
1. Adept Learner: An ability obtained through morph by Celiey's absorbance. As she continues to grow, she learns new abilities and techniques.
2. Aquas Empath-Line: The ability for Celiey to always track another Aquas being.
Techniques
1. Galactic Divide (Lv.1): Most Basic technique of Celieys. With a release of fotonic power, the structural mass of a planet is sent into division. This obliterates the planet and causes the core to override, causing a Black Hole 1/4th the size of the planet's original mass.
Biography: It is not known how Celiey came to be exactly. After the events of the Alterren defeating Death, a strange new power was felt. This power had seemed to originate from the Alterren and had spread down onto the surface of Aquas. Celiey however, differs from a typical shifted being. She seems to have a lot of encrypted data within her body; all of which is unaccessable by other beings of mental power, all except for the Alterren themselves. Her mental status is more then adapted, able to speak in full conversations and access information that others would find difficult to locate. While in combat, her body is covered by a psionic aura/barrier which converts all non-physical attacks into psionic energy and then absorbs it into her body. While she can walk, her bodies excessive psionic power is used in form to levitate her or teleport her to whatever location she wishes to go. Due to the heavy presence of psionic energy inside of her body, breathing in outside space is very possible for her. Along with most things, her body produces its own gravity field which negates the effects of intense gravity, making her lighter then most even on high gravity planets.

Bladewind
Interesting... I haven't seen any CSs like that one before... *claps*

Phoenix3068
Its personality is some what like Naiyao's, yet it's also less symbolic. While Naiyao fought for her country and had a deep down desire to avenge her fathers death, Celiey doesn't know what she wants or why she fights. She is empty inside. She doesn't kill people for fun so much as protection for herself.

Bladewind
She should run into Lucifer. It would be interesting seeing as that his views of the world are set in stone while Celiey doesn't really have any yet. If they traveled together, they would constantly be debating over everything, slowly either luring her over or destroying what he thought indestructible.

*eye twitch* What the deuce? Does she really have a zip there???

Samurai100
Where else Bladewind? wink1

Phoenix3068
lmao shush blade! Maybe nobody will notice! Either way, believe me I could have put up a much much worse picture. This one really is just fine. Anyways, yes she should run into Lucifer so long as he doesn't try to kill her.

Samurai100
Sennelith is having fun atm if anyone wants to run into him

Phoenix3068
I can't have fun with anyone until Celiey gets approved, lol.

Bladewind
You're actually allowed on the comp at this time Samurai? wink

starryknight
go head phoenix and yeah you can leave the planet blade

Bladewind
Roger that.

starryknight
I want to try to make this as unhosted as possible but still keep it from going crazy and stuff so do what you want in the rp other then auto-hit/kills or destroying Aquas. And btw the city is more or less in a panic mode from riots so there are not going to be very many people out during the night.

Bladewind
It's night time? Did I miss something?

Phoenix3068
I agree o.o

XanatosForever
Probably just a heads-up for the players.

starryknight
in my last post i mentioned the night sky.

Edit: for the sake of my sanity lets just make it night...

Phoenix3068
lol yes ma'am. By the way, we are on "Aqua"? What happens if some of the ruffians attack us?

starryknight
Disarm...and disleg them, can do whatever to them but keep in mind they can't die. I haven't decided what to do with them if thier bodies are totally distroyed so keep from obliterating them till I can give it some thought.

Phoenix3068
... Behead? (=<

XanatosForever
Have a bunch of shakespeares? Lulz, not, the heads would just be alive and flapping.

Phoenix3068
Their heads flapping while their bodies were fapping ^ ^

starryknight
...But yeah behead will just keep them unconscious.

Phoenix3068
So I can behead them!? O.O

starryknight
My character, Athena has already ripped off some heads.

Phoenix3068
Yay! I'll post just a little later, going to go lay down for a few.

Bladewind
Beheading or seperating limbs? Lucifer'll do both. At once. It's as simple as that.

Phoenix3068
Lucifer..!? LUCIFER!?!?!? LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! *burps*

Bladewind
Get a hold of yourself. Everytime I leave, you seem to degenerate...

Phoenix3068
I'm fine.

Bladewind
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I'll keep an eye on you...

Phoenix3068
lol sure, if you want.

Regelion1
Sorry I haven't posted been busy will post soon also I'm getting hit with a hurricane lol I live in new york

Samurai100
Good luck

Phoenix3068
I'll post mine in a second. I was going to read over some of the other peoples and see if there's anyway I can incorporate mine into theirs.

Bladewind
Alright, I'm done. I'm pretty happy with how that post turned out.

Phoenix3068
Lol Starry please accept the Orb, it won't turn out bad but if you destroy it I swear I'm going to freakin' lose my mind. People destroy everything I give them, it's just rude you know.

Bladewind
*makes mental note* Destroy everything that Phoenix gives me. Anything else would rude. *looks back at note* Something went wrong there...

Samurai100
Posted, never annoy Sennelith...........

Phoenix3068
Just want to say guys... Dick move.

XD sorry, felt the need to quote Nappa!

"Vegeta! Vegeta! Vegeta! Vegeta! Vegeta! Vegeta!"

I love to read and all but reading four paragraphs of Bladewind's post o.o I feel like I want to skip it but I've no idea how much is actually important.

Samurai100
Ikr

TFS is Awesome big grin

Bladewind
A single tear is NOT crying!

Samurai100
Technically it is

Bladewind
Tsk. You just want to annoy me. I'll hang out your guts for display when we see eachother tomorrow...

Samurai100
stick out tongue

Bladewind

Samurai100
Funnily enough my insides are still in my body

Phoenix3068
By the way, so that nobody gets her wrong on this. Celiey is not saying that she is the "True Daughter of Anastasia" she refers to all of the Aquin who have gained a small fragment of her power to be her children as she gave them this new form of life. Celiey herself had such a radical transformation (I won't get into it now) that she seemed to have just been born. I love having secrets :P But yeah, point is..

All of the RP Characters, Celiey refers to as Anastasia's Children.

Bladewind
Originally posted by Samurai100
Funnily enough my insides are still in my body

Of course they are you f*cking maso!

Regelion1
So does that mean that if Anastasia and Gen hooked up it would be like incest lol

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Regelion1
So does that mean that if Anastasia and Gen hooked up it would be like incest lol

Okay first of all if Anastasia and Gen hook up I am SO calling hacks o.0

Celiey see's Anastasia as her mother, Gen as her brother, Lucifer as her brother, and etc. She gave that orb to Anastasia as a "Birthday Present" so to speak, lol.

starryknight
Anastasia isn't hooking up with anyone for one. stick out tongue

Phoenix3068
Exactly.

Bladewind
Interesting post Phoenix.

Phoenix3068
I didn't take anything from them. That's my skill "Adept Learner". I gathered information, didn't steal it. So I know now more stuff about the planet and such, though both guys still have everything that they did from before Celiey blew them up (Except for their dignity and much of their blood :P )

Matthias Fenris
oh my dark gods, what the hell... reg.. for the love of ****, proofread and paragraph your posts.. seriously.. im reading things and i just end up skipping everything you post entirely.. do what i do.. when i rp seriously. type things up in microsoft word, and hit the spell check, then copy paste all of that onto here when you're done.. and the world will thank you. that is all.

Super Marie 64
Originally posted by Matthias Fenris
oh my dark gods, what the hell... reg.. for the love of ****, proofread and paragraph your posts.. seriously.. im reading things and i just end up skipping everything you post entirely.. do what i do.. when i rp seriously. type things up in microsoft word, and hit the spell check, then copy paste all of that onto here when you're done.. and the world will thank you. that is all. We on the other hand have to endure your poor writing? I went through his post and he had next to no spelling error, and what few he had, was simple urbanization or so. Granted, dividing it into paragraphs would contribute, but so would approaching the issue in a friendly manner. There are in terms of writing less faults in his post, than it is in yours right here.

He was not out to offend you with his post, not anyone. It is simply the height of his ability, or he would do it differently. He has improved since first he came here, and being rude to him is no solution.

Bladewind
I can't remember either of you joining this RP. Would you mind doing so if you're going to post here?

Super Marie 64
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I simply wanted to stand up for someone treated wrongly, meant no disrespect with that spontaneous act of kindness. I will ask for your permission next time.

starryknight
Blade is right...boobies or gtfo.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Super Marie 64
We on the other hand have to endure your poor writing? I went through his post and he had next to no spelling error, and what few he had, was simple urbanization or so. Granted, dividing it into paragraphs would contribute, but so would approaching the issue in a friendly manner. There are in terms of writing less faults in his post, than it is in yours right here.

He was not out to offend you with his post, not anyone. It is simply the height of his ability, or he would do it differently. He has improved since first he came here, and being rude to him is no solution.

The problem here, is he just doesn't care unless it's in character, and even that's iffy sometimes. o.O

Bladewind
Blade is right...boobies or gtfo.

That's not what I meant... confused

starryknight
Shhhhh...we might get lucky and see some. And Xan either join the rp or flash Blade.

Super Marie 64
Blade is right...boobies or gtfo. http://blog.muscle-build.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/manboobs.jpg

XanatosForever
Shhhhh...we might get lucky and see some. And Xan either join the rp or flash Blade.

I'm working on a couple of characters, alright? Chillax, doll.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>