Uatu the Watcher vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
So how does this go? I know of two times the Uatu has sneaked into Asgard undetected. I believe in one he snuck up on Odin. The watchers are bad ass. Aron the Rogue Watcher was a huge threat. Recently Odin got pissed at the Watcher and called him a big baby. So who wins if they go to the fist.

They fight using all there powers.
I have uatu winning 7/10

Lord Feron
Classic Uatu would take it by a slight margin. He did some crazy shit before which puts him clearly on skyfather level.

Not sure if the wacthers did anything in recently.

dmills
I lol'd at how when Odin was going off, Uatu just looked at him like "child please", and then turned his back to Odin and walked away. Classic.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by dmills
I lol'd at how when Odin was going off, Uatu just looked at him like "child please", and then turned his back to Odin and walked away. Classic.

That's one of the reasons I think Uatu can take this. He was ready for him....maybe because he can see all the different paths reality takes and he knew Odin was going to do that.

I bet he can predict anything Odin would throw at him and counter it easily.

celestialdemon
Uatu wins this one.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin wins.

Quan why do you think that?? Not trying to give you any shit...just want to know why.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Quan why do you think that?? Not trying to give you any shit...just want to know why. More powerful, far more fighting experience, also wasn't ko'd by the Rulk in humiliating fashion.

Hyperion Prime
More powerful, far more fighting experience, also wasn't ko'd by the Rulk in humiliating fashion.

I'll give you more fighting experience, but the Rulk thing was pure PIS in my opinion. How could Uatu not have known that was going to happen. That's what he does he sees all possible realities. Besides that same Rulk beat an Odin empowered Thor effortlessly.

quanchi112
I'll give you more fighting experience, but the Rulk thing was pure PIS in my opinion. How could Uatu not have known that was going to happen. That's what he does he sees all possible realities. Besides that same Rulk beat an Odin empowered Thor effortlessly. That's like ca with the surfer and with Galactus these guys get fooled all the time don't let a few feats fool you. I don't use pis as an excuse Rulk crushed him.

Thor never had all of the odinpower and Odin isn't Thor. Thor unlike Watcher though beat the snot out of rulk right after.

Odin wrecks.

Hyperion Prime
That's like ca with the surfer and with Galactus these guys get fooled all the time don't let a few feats fool you. I don't use pis as an excuse Rulk crushed him.

Thor never had all of the odinpower and Odin isn't Thor. Thor unlike Watcher though beat the snot out of rulk right after.

Odin wrecks.

Ok cool thanks for your opinion.

Daemon Seed
Watchers are pussies. Their bodies usually turn up dead or turned into power sources for villians etc.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Watchers are pussies. Their bodies usually turn up dead or turned into power sources for villians etc.

I have not seen one watcher with a dick in there ass. Aron the Rogue watcher never had a dick in his ass......never

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/133767-21402-aron-the-rogue-watch_large.jpg

Lord Feron
More powerful, far more fighting experience, also wasn't ko'd by the Rulk in humiliating fashion.

fighting experience, like throwing fists and kicks? Do you really see uatu ever making a fist. If there is gonna be fight maybe the most uatu would do is point and ****ing split your balls across the multiverse!

So fighting experience in a sense that using large scale cosmic power, that is debatable.

More powerful, your gonna have to prove it.

The rulk incident, c'mon no one was safe from that PIS.

dmills
Lulz @ peeps using Rulk as a barometer. That was pure bullshyte.

Daemon Seed
I have not seen one watcher with a dick in there ass. Aron the Rogue watcher never had a dick in his ass......never

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/133767-21402-aron-the-rogue-watch_large.jpg

Hmmm, he never met Proctor

Hyperion Prime
I still think he beats odin. That's just me though.

long pig

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/133767-21402-aron-the-rogue-watch_large.jpg Come to think of it, neither have I. sad

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by long pig
Come to think of it, neither have I. sad

I have never seen a woman watcher wink

janus77
Uatu wins, quite easliy.

Daemon Seed
I have never seen a woman watcher wink

Not sure if the origin had some in- when they were all standing around after the aliens killed each other with the tech the watchers had given them.

Hyperion Prime
Not sure if the origin had some in- when they were all standing around after the aliens killed each other with the tech the watchers had given them.

Dude i am just playing. It dosen't matter to me either way. I am just being silly.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by janus77
Uatu wins, quite easliy.

I think so too.

Stoic
Odin

Daemon Seed
Dude i am just playing. It dosen't matter to me either way. I am just being silly.

'Dude', relax, it's 'cool' smile

long pig
Imagine all the constant cosmic butt-****ing that goes on between those dress wearing 'mos.

Falamu
Um, okay, I don't really want to take a definite position...but if you really want to base this fight more on actual canon, the first Handbook mentioned that the Watchers could generally manipulate energy on a scale to that of Earth gods such as Odin and Zeus.

If Odin could nearly defeat Thanos, I think he could at least tie with Uatu.

long pig
What's that got to do with them packing fudge? Stay on topic, buddy. Jeez.

the ninjak
I know it doesn't count but in What If#200 Uatu killed Galactus.

Falamu
Yes, and in an earlier What If? Issue, Galactus vaporized Uatu in seconds. Uatu didn't seem to be resisting, though...

SasuOna
That sounds really stupid I'm glad What ifs aren't canon

Endless Mike
Uatu

guy222
they met during the reigning storyline and imo, odin seemed inferior

recently, odin was yelling at uatu and he didn't even recognize the all father

uatu ftw

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by guy222
they met during the reigning storyline and imo, odin seemed inferior

recently, odin was yelling at uatu and he didn't even recognize the all father

uatu ftw

I remember both of those and odin did see inferior in both instances. I still say Uatu wins 7/10.

Batman-Prime
Odin, if Uatu chooses not to fight wink. Else Uatu wins.

wildernesss
watchers aren't pussies, they're pacifists. if uatu wants to win, he wins.

Utrigita
Uatu imo, the fact that the Celestials even though they have judged against the Watcher race still haven't defeated/killed them is a rather nice indication of the power the watchers have at their disposal.

Daemon Seed
In that case Proctor was a Skyfather smile

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Uatu imo, the fact that the Celestials even though they have judged against the Watcher race still haven't defeated/killed them is a rather nice indication of the power the watchers have at their disposal.

always make nice points eternal friend smile

exitar after receiving the code from arishem slew 'the one'

and remember uatu didn't do anything when the monolith gatherer arrived

watchers are powerful, they are a nod under the celestials and it appeared uatu and tiamut became friends even though tiamut dismissed em earlier in the brother's tale

Daemon Seed
Well Proctor enslaved and killed the Watcher Ute....

SuperMan103
odin 10/10.

Hyperion Prime

Good post I had never thought of that. That does knock the Watchers up a few pegs. Uatu can beat Odin. The Celestials were able to give the god patheons a very hard time.

guy222
odin/zeus/vishnu were nothing to the celestials

they bowed before arishem

Daemon Seed
Don't see Proctor enslaving and killing Odin somehow like he did Ute.

Daemon Seed
Ute (a watcher) enslaved by Proctor

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/gatherersproctor7.jpg

Utrigita
Maybe include the context to the scan?

Daemon Seed
Maybe include the context to the scan?

Sure Proctor has enslaved him :-)

Utrigita
Sure Proctor has enslaved him :-)

Maybe the context where Proctor explains that he found Ute drifting around as the sole survivor as his timeline, his brain deeply damaged and his body broken?

"Enslaving" a being that can't fight back is hardly a feat imo.

However the fact that a Watcher survived as the only being in his timeline is, imo, a good feat for the watchers not exactly a bad one.

Edit: Proctor further referes to Ute as He-Who-Dreams, adding to the idea that the Watcher still is not aware of his surroundings.

Daemon Seed
Maybe the context where Proctor explains that he found Ute drifting around as the sole survivor as his timeline, his brain deeply damaged and his body broken?

"Enslaving" a being that can't fight back is hardly a feat imo.

However the fact that a Watcher survived as the only being in his timeline is, imo, a good feat for the watchers not exactly a bad one.

Edit: Proctor further referes to Ute as He-Who-Dreams, adding to the idea that the Watcher still is not aware of his surroundings.

He becomes aware though long before Proctor dies when Sersi hits Proctor with the sword... He is still enslaved till Proctor dies.

Utrigita
He becomes aware though long before Proctor dies when Sersi hits Proctor with the sword... He is still enslaved till Proctor dies.

Enslavement would mean that Proctor captured Ute against his will and forcefully made Ute obey his will, nothing however suggest the first (everything points against it actually) and little, if nothing points, towards the second, because Ute is still having a physically broken body and a badly damaged brain that Proctor mentions he is only peeking through, iirc, as a result of Ute at the point in the comic where you scan is from is still unaware of his surroundings, hence the He-Who-Sleeps comment from Proctor.

Daemon Seed
Enslavement would mean that Proctor captured Ute against his will and forcefully made Ute obey his will, nothing however suggest the first (everything points against it actually) and little, if nothing points, towards the second, because Ute is still having a physically broken body and a badly damaged brain that Proctor mentions he is only peeking through, iirc, as a result of Ute at the point in the comic where you scan is from is still unaware of his surroundings, hence the He-Who-Sleeps comment from Proctor.

No, enslavement could mean his power served Proctor and Ute told Sersi what she needed to do, he struggled against Proctors control but could not break it till Proctor was dead where he repaired things.

Daemon Seed

No, enslavement could mean his power served Proctor and Ute told Sersi what she needed to do, he struggled against Proctors control but could not break it till Proctor was dead where he repaired things. Oh, and died!

Black bolt z
That's like ca with the surfer and with Galactus these guys get fooled all the time don't let a few feats fool you. I don't use pis as an excuse Rulk crushed him.

Odin wrecks. Yes because being one shotted by someone that was able to permanently kill beings that death said were unkillable is such a low feat roll eyes (sarcastic).

Bentley
Grandmaster didn't die apparently...

Utrigita
No, enslavement could mean his power served Proctor and Ute told Sersi what she needed to do, he struggled against Proctors control but could not break it till Proctor was dead where he repaired things. Oh, and died!

Enslavement would mean to force someone into slavery, was Ute forced into slavery? No, he was taken in a unconsious state and made a prisoner and then exploited, the two things can hardly be considered the same. And why on Earth would Proctor find a Watcher from a alternate universe that was already weakened if he could have just grapped a watcher from his own reality? Fact is that he couldn't because he didn't have the power to fight a Watcher at full strength, hence why his is relevant to Odin vs Uatu I can't quite see, unless you think that Odin could have survived the destruction of a given universe, emerge as the sole survivor and then have been in perfect condition.

Was Proctor actively channeling into Ute's power in order to increase his own? That would be strange if as you claim Proctor had the power to enslave Ute, why tap into the power of a inferior being?

Oh so a wather with a broken body and badly damaged brain who had just survived the destruction of his universe, and still have to power to tell Sersi what to do, while simultaniously fight Proctor is weak? This is getting better.

brownqk
The Watcher

Daemon Seed
Enslavement would mean to force someone into slavery, was Ute forced into slavery? No, he was taken in a unconsious state and made a prisoner and then exploited, the two things can hardly be considered the same. And why on Earth would Proctor find a Watcher from a alternate universe that was already weakened if he could have just grapped a watcher from his own reality? Fact is that he couldn't because he didn't have the power to fight a Watcher at full strength, hence why his is relevant to Odin vs Uatu I can't quite see, unless you think that Odin could have survived the destruction of a given universe, emerge as the sole survivor and then have been in perfect condition.

Was Proctor actively channeling into Ute's power in order to increase his own? That would be strange if as you claim Proctor had the power to enslave Ute, why tap into the power of a inferior being?

Oh so a wather with a broken body and badly damaged brain who had just survived the destruction of his universe, and still have to power to tell Sersi what to do, while simultaniously fight Proctor is weak? This is getting better.

I'd take all of that; particularly, the bit about what 'enslavement' means; if your English were better and in your profile quote- you spelt 'knowledge' correctly. We're talking about Watchers not Wathers whatever the hell they are pal.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Grandmaster didn't die apparently...

When did he appear?

janus77
odin/zeus/vishnu were nothing to the celestials

they bowed before arishem
indeed. And Watchers, though not quite on those levels, aren't that far off.

Uatu 10/10 ... 2 eyes greater than 1 smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes because being one shotted by someone that was able to permanently kill beings that death said were unkillable is such a low feat roll eyes (sarcastic). It wouldn't happen to Odin imo and Rulk's showing lowers his stock.

Utrigita
edit: nvm

kgkg
It wouldn't happen to Odin imo and Rulk's showing lowers his stock. Why couldn't it happen to Odin?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Why couldn't it happen to Odin? Odin's too powerful just like it didn't happen to Galactus. Odin isn't Galactus level but that's an example of Rulk being out of his weight class much the same and unlike his owning of the watcher.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lulz at Rulk being anything but an annoyance to Odin.

Uatu went down like a punk. Not the first time either. IIRC Lunatik punched him in the face as well. He should take a boxing lesson or something.

CosmicComet
didn't uatu explain away his low showing against rulk? what happened exactly?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha no. As a matter of fact, he's so pissed off, he has a vendetta against him.

Bentley
Uatu didn't fight back, he certainly took the punch and was hurt, but it wasn't a battle either.

lol at Odin being "Galactus level".

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Uatu didn't fight back, he certainly took the punch and was hurt, but it wasn't a battle either.

lol at Odin being "Galactus level". Who said he was ?

Odin's too powerful just like it didn't happen to Galactus. Odin isn't Galactus level but that's an example of Rulk being out of his weight class much the same and unlike his owning of the watcher. In fact I say quite the opposite. smile

Bentley
You're right, got confused because of the first, statement, sorry about it pal thumb up

TheLordofMurder
I think Odin beats Uatu...

I look at Watchers as High Trans to Low Skyfathers; as a result, I think Odin wins this going away...

kgkg
Odin's too powerful just like it didn't happen to Galactus. Odin isn't Galactus level but that's an example of Rulk being out of his weight class much the same and unlike his owning of the watcher. That didn't answer the question at all. Rulk's had feats all over the place. How would you quantify which power level the character had to be for him to one shot them?

He killed someone that couldn't be killed and was struggling with meta level characters. Rulk was all over the place.

quanchi112
That didn't answer the question at all. Rulk's had feats all over the place. How would you quantify which power level the character had to be for him to one shot them?

He killed someone that couldn't be killed and was struggling with meta level characters. Rulk was all over the place. Yes, so you saying it might happen to Odin holds no weight since it did happen to Gm. Odin like Galactus is out of his class imo despite loeb.

kgkg
Yes, so you saying it might happen to Odin holds no weight since it did happen to Gm. Odin like Galactus is out of his class imo despite loeb. "Odin is like Galactus" is not proof of anything. I just showed two example of Rulk killing something that was not killable and someone who was near Odin level. Galactus was even saying GM's power rivaled his own.

Again saying Odin is like Galactus in power is false and is not a proof of anything.

Sr J-Bieb
Galactus was even saying GM's power rivaled his own. and then Galactus one shotted Rulk

616 Galactus also pretty much one shotted GM too... so not really proof of anything statements are

quanchi112
"Odin is like Galactus" is not proof of anything. I just showed two example of Rulk killing something that was not killable and someone who was near Odin level. Galactus was even saying GM's power rivaled his own.

Again saying Odin is like Galactus in power is false and is not a proof of anything. Yes, and Galactus easily owned rulk unlike Gm so there goes that statement.

Odin is a lot more powerful than the thor who raped rulk. I mean getyour mind off rulk punking the watcher, gm, etc. Thor beat him down the second go around and the first loss to rulk had to do with Rulk using Thor's own hammer against him.

Odin's showings coupled with rulk's inconsistency spell doom for rulk or the watcher.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb and then Galactus one shotted Rulk Ok.. If i recall correctly he took Surfer powers back and blasted him to GM. I'm not disputing that Galactus is more powerful than Gm. My point was GM is close to Odin level especially at not getting killed.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb 616 Galactus also pretty much one shotted GM too... so not really proof of anything statements are Is this when he absorbed the elders? If not scans?

Point was GM was considered a treat by Galactus I'm not claiming he was at that level...But Rulk killed Gm with a Punch which was suppose to be impossible.

Sr J-Bieb
Ok.. If i recall correctly he took Surfer powers back and blasted him to GM. I'm not disputing that Galactus is more powerful than Gm. My point was GM is close to Odin level especially at not getting killed.

Is this when he absorbed the elders? If not scans?

Point was GM was considered a treat by Galactus I'm not claiming he was at that level...But Rulk killed Gm with a Punch which was suppose to be impossible. Rulk was sitting there gasping for life. Galactus really hurt him, took away his powers, and bfr'ed him with one shot.

Yes. He destroyed them when he absorbed them.

But he wasn't though, obviously. Also Rulk killing GM with a punch is like Deadpool getting killed with a punch... but I digress...

kgkg
Yes, and Galactus easily owned rulk unlike Gm so there goes that statement.

Odin is a lot more powerful than the thor who raped rulk. I mean getyour mind off rulk punking the watcher, gm, etc. Thor beat him down the second go around and the first loss to rulk had to do with Rulk using Thor's own hammer against him.

Odin's showings coupled with rulk's inconsistency spell doom for rulk or the watcher. The debate is about GM getting killed by Rulk which I'm saying shouldn't have happened. But because Rulk did that and K.Oed a Watcher with a punch which also shouldn't happen.

Weaker character beating Rulk helps my case not yours. Both watcher and Gm have established feat that puts them at Trans and greater.

Your claim that Odin is to power doesn't fly..because Qatchers are powerful and Gm was unkillable.

quanchi112
The debate is about GM getting killed by Rulk which I'm saying shouldn't have happened. But because Rulk did that and K.Oed a Watcher with a punch which also shouldn't happen.

Weaker character beating Rulk helps my case not yours. Both watcher and Gm have established feat that puts them at Trans and greater.

Your claim that Odin is to power doesn't fly..because Qatchers are powerful and Gm was unkillable. Your opinion of what should and shouldn't happen is irrelevant. We don't decide what happens marvel writers and editors do.

That doesn't matter things don't always fit together like a perfect tetris combo.

Not unkillable as per rulk. He ain't Thanos, brah.

Odin is too powerful for rulk just like Thor was too much the second time around who pales in comparison to Odin.

kgkg

Not unkillable as per rulk. He ain't Thanos, brah.

Odin is too powerful for rulk just like Thor was too much the second time around who pales in comparison to Odin. Nope -even the IG couldn't killed the GM.

Odin is to powerful is not a proof of anything why are you repeating the same thing?

quanchi112
Nope -even the IG couldn't killed the GM.

Odin is to powerful is not a proof of anything why are you repeating the same thing? What's unkillable to one writer doesn't have to be unkillable to another. That's the point there isn't one guy writing all this.

Based off his showings and rulk's rulk wouldn't beat him unlike Gm which did happen on panel.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb Rulk was sitting there gasping for life. Galactus really hurt him, took away his powers, and bfr'ed him with one shot. I guess but come to think about it everyone has been able to hurt the Rulk... It's just seem he pulls stuff off his ass and I don't think he ever got hit Galactus. His durability was never that great.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb Yes. He destroyed them when he absorbed them. It's been to long but weren't they still alive inside Galacus?

Deadpool has been killed by a punch? I'm not a DP expert but GM is very hard to kill I remember the IG failing to do so and the time were he was killed he had to be completely powerless. Definitely not a guy who gets killed by a punch.

kgkg
What's unkillable to one writer doesn't have to be unkillable to another. That's the point there isn't one guy writing all this.

Based off his showings and rulk's rulk wouldn't beat him unlike Gm which did happen on panel. Yes that's the point if a writer can write a Rulk who can kill a unkillable character that even the IG failed do to so that same writer can write Odin getting killed as well.

Sr J-Bieb
I guess but come to think about it everyone has been able to hurt the Rulk... It's just seem he pulls stuff off his ass and I don't think he ever got hit Galactus. His durability was never that great.

It's been to long but weren't they still alive inside Galacus?

Deadpool has been killed by a punch? I'm not a DP expert but GM is very hard to kill I remember the IG failing to do so and the time were he was killed he had to be completely powerless. Definitely not a guy who gets killed by a punch. He got trounced by Galactus pure and simple. Even Loeb wasn't dumb enough to back up his "GM equals Galactus"

They got destroyed and reformed inside Galactus

"It's like"

SquallX

Didn't the Rulk also killed a Wendigo, yet somehow he was immune to the curse.

quanchi112
Yes that's the point if a writer can write a Rulk who can kill a unkillable character that even the IG failed do to so that same writer can write Odin getting killed as well. The point is he didn't do so. What don't you get ? He didn't write him beating Odin so you have no proof at all while I have proof Gm isn't unkillable. As usual I am right and have proof while you keep giving me what if this happened or this could happen. Odin stomps.Originally posted by SquallX
Didn't the Rulk also killed a Wendigo, yet somehow he was immune to the curse. Inconsistency sure but his feats all still count.

kgkg
The point is he didn't do so. What don't you get ? He didn't write him beating Odin so you have no proof at all while I have proof Gm isn't unkillable. Odin wasn't in the comic. This is not about GM not dying try again.

quanchi112
Odin wasn't in the comic. This is not about GM not dying try again. I know so you saying it could happen to him is only in your head. I and the evidence points to hell no. Odin breaks the watcher.

Hyperion Prime
I know so you saying it could happen to him is only in your head. I and the evidence points to hell no. Odin breaks the watcher.

Quan.......sorry, but Uatu beats Odin. Hell he is probablly older than Odin. They were one of the first races after the big bang. Is Odin anywhere near that old??

quanchi112
Quan.......sorry, but Uatu beats Odin. Hell he is probablly older than Odin. They were one of the first races after the big bang. Is Odin anywhere near that old?? What does being old have to do with anything in terms of power/formidability ? I mean by this logic Rulk had no business even hurting uatu since he's like a pup compared to him.

Hyperion Prime
What does being old have to do with anything in terms of power/formidability ? I mean by this logic Rulk had no business even hurting uatu since he's like a pup compared to him.

Man Rulk was hurting everybody including an Odin powered Thor. That whole situation was PIS. Loeb was just trying to push his character. Uatu has snuck into the middle of Asgard without Odin even knowing. It was almost like Odin was looking up to him.

quanchi112
Man Rulk was hurting everybody including an Odin powered Thor. That whole situation was PIS. Loeb was just trying to push his character. Uatu has snuck into the middle of Asgard without Odin even knowing. It was almost like Odin was looking up to him. Sneaking around and being a stalker doesn't mean you can beat someone up especially someone like Odin. I'll give uatu the universe' greatest creeper but I can do no more.

Hyperion Prime
Sneaking around and being a stalker doesn't mean you can beat someone up especially someone like Odin. I'll give uatu the universe' greatest creeper but I can do no more.

I think Uatu is above the power of Odin to detect or defeat. Look in Fear itself number #1. Uatu wlaks away from him while odin is trying to get his attention. I think Uatu knows he can take him.

1. The Celestials punked the earth god pantheons.
2. The Celestials judged against the Watchers, but after years and years they have been unable to destroy them. Why is this? It's becuase the Watchers are close to the Celestials in power. Celestials punked Odin/Destroyer.

quanchi112
I think Uatu is above the power of Odin to detect or defeat. Look in Fear itself number #1. Uatu wlaks away from him while odin is trying to get his attention. I think Uatu knows he can take him.

2. The Celestials judged against the Watchers, but after years and years they have been unable to destroy them. Why is this? It's becuase the Watchers are close to the Celestials in power. Celestials punked Odin/Destroyer. Hahahaha, ignoring someone isn't proof he can take him though.

2.An entire race is definitely more formidable than the asgardians but imagine a race of odins. That's the only fair comparison.

Hyperion Prime
Hahahaha, ignoring someone isn't proof he can take him though.

2.An entire race is definitely more formidable than the asgardians but imagine a race of odins. That's the only fair comparison.

I knew you were going to say that. Wasn't the Destroyer filled with all the Asgardians. Granted they wern't all as powerful as Odin they still were Powerful. What about the other God-heads that were there. Uatu is greater than Zeus or Odin.

quanchi112
I knew you were going to say that. Wasn't the Destroyer filled with all the Asgardians. Granted they wern't all as powerful as Odin they still were Powerful. What about the other God-heads that were there. Uatu is greater than Zeus or Odin. Yes, he absorbed all the other asgardian souls and had the uni mind there as well in the destroyer armor.

Uatu isn't as great as Zeus or Odin imo and there's no proof to suggest as much. You're entitled to your opinion but what is it based off of.

Hyperion Prime
Yes, he absorbed all the other asgardian souls and had the uni mind there as well in the destroyer armor.

Uatu isn't as great as Zeus or Odin imo and there's no proof to suggest as much. You're entitled to your opinion but what is it based off of.

Well we will have to agree to disagree....even though I am right. big grin

quanchi112
Well we will have to agree to disagree....even though I am right. big grin I can't remember the last time I was wrong or even if it has happened yet on kmc.

One last point though it was just Odin against the entire fourth host of the celestials. Uatu would get bichslapped too.

Endless Mike
I can't remember the last time I was wrong or even if it has happened yet on kmc.

Keep this up and you'll overtake carver for most biased fanboy on this forum

rotiart
Well iirc the fulcrum is served by the watchers the celestials and the horde...

guy222

2. The Celestials judged against the Watchers, but after years and years they have been unable to destroy them. Why is this? It's becuase the Watchers are close to the Celestials in power. Celestials punked Odin/Destroyer.

Celestials were goin to destroy the Watchers. They already slew their leader known as 'The One"

Back on topic....

Still like Uatu winning here

celestialdemon
Celestials were goin to destroy the Watchers. They already slew their leader known as 'The One"

Back on topic....

Still like Uatu winning here

thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.