Who could take Iron Man's punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daemon Seed
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/kryptonianmike/iron-man-smashes-hulk.jpg

This is a 'hulkbuster' punch, who could take it? It can knock out an 'enraged' silver age Hulk.

Thor?
Superman?
Wonderman?
Black Bolt?
Present Hulk?

kgkg
Spectre.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by kgkg
Spectre.

shifty Perhaps hmmmm

MetalIsDead
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
This is a 'hulkbuster' punch, who could take it? It can knock out an 'enraged' silver age Hulk.

Thor? yes
Superman? yes
Wonderman? no
Black Bolt? no
Present Hulk? isn't current Hulk the "green scar"? if so, yes

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by MetalIsDead
Thor? yes
Superman? yes
Wonderman? no
Black Bolt? no
Present Hulk? isn't current Hulk the "green scar"? if so, yes

Are you saying Thor is physically more durable than Silver age Hulk shifty

Hyperion Prime
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/kryptonianmike/iron-man-smashes-hulk.jpg

Thor?
Superman?
Wonderman?
Black Bolt?
Present Hulk?

Thor=yes
Superman=yes
Wonderman=no
Blackbolt=no
Present Hulk=no He's a ***** stick out tongue

MetalIsDead
Are you saying Thor is physically more durable than Silver age Hulk shifty
Sure, I'm not too updated on Thor's comics so I'm unsure how much or IF he still retains some portion of Odin's power, but he seemed pretty powerful since his return, in SI, Siege and Chaos War. He almost murdered Rulk.

In any case, Hulk is more powerful currently than ever before, and he and Thor are still peers imho (physically), so

Damborgson
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thor=yes
Superman=yes
Wonderman=no
Blackbolt=no
Present Hulk=no He's a ***** stick out tongue http://thefilmreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/hulk-crying.jpeg

Daemon Seed
Sure, I'm not too updated on Thor's comics so I'm unsure how much or IF he still retains some portion of Odin's power, but he seemed pretty powerful since his return, in SI, Siege and Chaos War.

In any case, Hulk is more powerful currently than ever before, and he and Thor are still peers imho, so

But Silverage Hulk has most of Hulks best feats!!!!!! shifty

Damborgson
. eek!

StiltmanFTW
Sure, I'm not too updated on Thor's comics so I'm unsure how much or IF he still retains some portion of Odin's power, but he seemed pretty powerful since his return, in SI, Siege and Chaos War. He almost murdered Rulk.

In any case, Hulk is more powerful currently than ever before, and he and Thor are still peers imho (physically), so

He doesn't have Odinpower anymore.

Uriel005
But Silverage Hulk has most of Hulks best feats!!!!!! shifty Feats from the silver age were a silly thing... everyone knows that big grin.

MetalIsDead
But Silverage Hulk has most of Hulks best feats!!!!!! shifty
Dunno about that... crushing Zomstrange may've been PIS, but still count as a feat, as outlasting an all-out Sentry, holding a planet's plates together, single-clapping Rulk to almost dead, fighting an uber-amped Skaar (I don't think Iron Man was packing a hundred trillions tons punch in your scan), heck even against a pissed-off skyfather he did... mmm "ok" confused

Also it has been said and stated so many times at this point that current/WWH is the most powerful Hulk ever and yadayada, that one can't just ignore it.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't have Odinpower anymore.
If he doesn't... damn! he does look a lot powerful without it.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Uriel005
Feats from the silver age were a silly thing... everyone knows that big grin.

Should we see them as canon when discussing characters like Hulk and Iron Man then?

Daemon Seed
Dunno about that... crushing Zomstrange may've been PIS, but still count as a feat, as outlasting an all-out Sentry, holding a planet's plates together, single-clapping Rulk to almost dead, fighting an uber-amped Skaar (I don't think Iron Man was packing a hundred trillions tons punch in your scan), heck even against a pissed-off skyfather he did... mmm "ok" confused

Also it has been said and stated so many times at this point that current/WWH is the most powerful Hulk ever and yadayada, that one can't just ignore it.

Ha, the Matter Anitimatter feat and the giant Asteroid etc.... Silver Age shenanigans.

Stoic
Luke Cage would survive it. Anyone above this would lesson the impact accordingly.

StiltmanFTW
If he doesn't... damn! he does look a lot powerful without it.

He spent it on repairing Mjolnir (it cracked when Thor killed Bor with it).

MetalIsDead
Silver Age shenanigans.
Yeah that's my point: some old feats are great and all, but some characters have been on-panel upgraded through time, and current incarnations are more powerful even if we don't see them perform so many crazy-silly feats as before. The reason for this is imho that science has become common knowledge now, and this is reflected in the comics.

The world has changed... I feel it in the writers, I feel it in continuity, I smell it in Bendis selling success...

Zack Fair
Colossus takes the punch from that one dude from behind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.