Thor vs Green Scar see steps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
1. Thor fights without mjolnir but can/will use his abilities to their full extent. Example. : Durok Dropper.

2. Thor fights green scar hulk with his normal amount of restraint and doesnt go all out out of consideration to banner. Thor is trying to stop hulk but will not kill and will not BFR.

3.Thor is out to kill Green Scar and will use his abilities wisely. No BFR. Thor is enraged but not WM.

Who takes it????????

Stoic
The Hulk as was written, is not a killer, so in all fairness do we remove his restraints, and allow him to become fully consumed by rage in scenario 3?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk as was written, is not a killer, so in all fairness do we remove his restraints, and allow him to become fully consumed by rage in scenario 3? yeah hulk will try to kill in scenerio 3 as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. If Thor goes purely hand to hand, he'd almost surely fight like a brick and use barely any speed/skill. He'd go down in that scenario. If he resorts to various other powers like energy projection, weather control etc. he'd take it.

2. Even in this scenario, Thor would probably fight Hulk like a brick, using Mjolnir as a club and taking punches to the chin. In such a circumstance, Hulk would take it. If Thor would use Mjolnir intelligently in close combat -Thor #385, Hulk Annual #5, What If?! Planet Hulk- he can definitely win.

3. Thor takes him down.

Stoic
1. Hulk 8/10

2. Hulk 7/10

3. A fully enraged Hulk would hit Thor with more force than he could take. Onslaught made Thor look rather helpless, and it was the Hulk and only the Hulk that put him down.

Hulk 7/10

Gecko4lif
1. Hulk 8/10

2. Hulk 7/10

3. A fully enraged Hulk would hit Thor with more force than he could take. Onslaught made Thor look rather helpless, and it was the Hulk and only the Hulk that put him down.

Hulk 7/10
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

carver9
1. Hulk 8/10

2. Hulk 7/10

Hulk 7/10

This...

Green Scar going into the mode he was at when he fought Onslaught would put him right back at WBH levels... possibly higher. Thor was unable to even walk through the force of punches hulk was generating in that fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

An explanation is in order. If you're poking fun please let me know why. I have an opinion as does Rage.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
This...

Green Scar going into the mode he was at when he fought Onslaught would put him right back at WBH levels... possibly higher. Thor was unable to even walk through the force of punches hulk was generating in that fight. I can see hulk winning if Thor fights like a brick but Thor is using his skills wisely in scenario 3 and trying to kill hulk. There is nothing stopping him from doing this to hulk. http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/ThorChaos.jpg?t=1305245937

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
I can see hulk winning if Thor fights like a brick but Thor is using his skills wisely in scenario 3 and trying to kill hulk. There is nothing stopping him from doing this to hulk. http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/ThorChaos.jpg?t=1305245937

How much power is that? Is that more powerful than the numerous of Nukes Hulk stood in the middle of with a smile on his face during planet Hulk? How about the full, ongoing Nova blast Human Torch was pouring on Hulk? How about the ongoing energy that Sentry was surrounding Hulk with that all of Earth heros had to shield themselves from? Or the energy that Zom Strange was repeatedly hit Hulk with during there scrap? Or how about the Hell Fire a pissed off Ghost Rider hit Hulk with? Or how about the blast that Skrull Bolt hit hulk with that took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island?

Let me know your answer.

Damborgson
How much power is that? Is that more powerful than the numerous of Nukes Hulk stood in the middle of with a smile on his face during planet Hulk? How about the full, ongoing Nova blast Human Torch was pouring on Hulk? How about the ongoing energy that Sentry was surrounding Hulk with that all of Earth heros had to shield themselves from? Or the energy that Zom Strange was repeatedly hit Hulk with during there scrap? Or how about the Hell Fire a pissed off Ghost Rider hit Hulk with?

Let me know your answer. uh yeah. laughing out loud way more powerful. That lightning hurt Chaos King.

CosmicComet
How much power is that? Is that more powerful than the numerous of Nukes Hulk stood in the middle of with a smile on his face during planet Hulk? How about the full, ongoing Nova blast Human Torch was pouring on Hulk? How about the ongoing energy that Sentry was surrounding Hulk with that all of Earth heros had to shield themselves from? Or the energy that Zom Strange was repeatedly hit Hulk with during there scrap? Or how about the Hell Fire a pissed off Ghost Rider hit Hulk with? Or how about the blast that Skrull Bolt hit hulk with that took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island?

Let me know your answer.

Dude...

This is how big Chaos King was in that scene:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/1581937-hercules_vs_chaos_king_01_super.jpg

Making a blast as big as Chaos King's chest and seemingly hurting him somewhat, is the best feat Thor has had in forever.

And he can't destroy Ego now all of a sudden? Lol. That lightning itself was planet sized. It's dumb as hell.

Stoic
Many things in comics are stupid. Zeus one shotting Galactus was stupid.

Bouboumaster
1- Hulk 7/10
2- Split
3- Thor stomp 10/10

CosmicComet
What's your point dog? I'm just saying that there is a massive inconsistency between Thor of now vs...what...6 months ago or something?

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Dude...

This is how big Chaos King was in that scene:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/1581937-hercules_vs_chaos_king_01_super.jpg

Making a blast as big as Chaos King's chest and seemingly hurting him somewhat, is the best feat Thor has had in forever.

And he can't destroy Ego now all of a sudden? Lol. That lightning itself was planet sized. It's dumb as hell.

I know... I really didn't look at the person who was getting blast, I just looked at the lightning.

Yeah, that would kill Hulk.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Hulk 7/10
2- Split
3- Thor stomp 10/10 Agreed.

CosmicComet
I know... I really didn't look at the person who was getting blast, I just looked at the lightning.

Yeah, that would kill Hulk.

Thor was coming off looking real damn powerful during Chaos War, even if Herc had the spotlight.

I don't know what's up with him now so quickly.

quanchi112
1.Hulk
2.Hulk
3.Thor

Gecko4lif
Thor
Hulk
Thor

Nihilist
1.Thor
2.Split
3.Thor easy

long pig
GS sweeps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
GS sweeps. How can Hulk survive Thor's most powerful attacks if Thor fights intelligently.

D-Block
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1. If Thor goes purely hand to hand, he'd almost surely fight like a brick and use barely any speed/skill. He'd go down in that scenario. If he resorts to various other powers like energy projection, weather control etc. he'd take it.

2. Even in this scenario, Thor would probably fight Hulk like a brick, using Mjolnir as a club and taking punches to the chin. In such a circumstance, Hulk would take it. If Thor would use Mjolnir intelligently in close combat -Thor #385, Hulk Annual #5, What If?! Planet Hulk- he can definitely win.

3. Thor takes him down.

Hyperion Prime
1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Thor

malachai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.