Who would make the best Spectre?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who here would make for a better Spectre?

Punisher
Batman
Rorshach
Ghost Rider
Capt Marvel (Billy)

Please Discuss

chomperx9
Batman, duh

Badabing
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who here would make for a better Spectre?

Punisher
Batman
Rorshach
Ghost Rider
Capt Marvel

Please Discuss DC's Captain Marvel?

Bats and Pun would be good, but even they see some shades of gray. Rorschach, however, does not. Rorschach is my pick.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Define "better".

Mindset
You realize Ghost Rider is an angel dispatched by god and that he is the spirit of vengeance, right?

Anyway, I choose Doom.

Omega Vision
Punisher or Rory with the Spectre force would basically just end up like another DOV most likely.

chomperx9
Madame Web

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
You realize Ghost Rider is an angel dispatched by god and that he is the spirit of vengeance, right?

Anyway, I choose Doom. He always thought the Ghost Rider was a burden or curse. That's why I didn't pick him. And Doom is a wnnabe Kang. ohnoOriginally posted by Omega Vision
Punisher or Rory with the Spectre force would basically just end up like another DOV most likely. Probably. Moreso Rorschach imo.

Mindset
Why would anyone want to be Kang?

Bada is low on marinara sauce; he's going crazy.

chomperx9

Bada is low on marinara sauce; he's going crazy. yeah I think he has replaced the marinara sauce with marijuana sauce.

quanchi112
Punisher or batman. I actually like the idea of bruce wayne as the spectre.

Badabing

Bada is low on marinara sauce; he's going crazy. laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Batman!

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Punisher or Rory with the Spectre force would basically just end up like another DOV most likely.

Yea, really. Ghost Rider's a much better choice.

long pig
If he was willing to take a massive power cut, I'd think Thanos would make a good Spectre.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by long pig
If he was willing to take a massive power cut, I'd think Thanos would make a good Spectre.
rolling on floor laughing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by long pig

Good one laughing

long pig
big grin

Uriel005
Rorschach. Completely uncompromising and utterly lethal in his responses. Represents the Spectre to a T imo.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Punisher or batman. I actually like the idea of bruce wayne as the spectre.

yea, I like roscharh but i think is a lil too crazy sometimes.

kevdude
Rorshach or Punisher, would be extreme!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.