Thor (movie version) V.S. Batman (movie version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
This is powerless thor.

So if you want

Fight 1: Powerless Thor V.S. Batman w/ no armor
Fight 2: Powerless Thor V.S. Batman w/ armor (no cape, no projectiles, no blades, no electricity, nothing straight up offensive that is built into the suit that i am forgetting)

Batman-Prime
Batman, both.

Lord Feron
Also I meant to put up ZERO gadgets for batman in both fights.

Newjak
Batman, while Thor was definitely a very skilled fighter and could give movie Batman a run for his money I don't see him taking a majority.

Zack Fair
Thor will make more of a fight than thugs and henchmen, but he is outclassed by Batman's skill.

1. Batman with some difficulty.
2. Batman curbstomps.

Newjak
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thor will make more of a fight than thugs and henchmen, but he is outclassed by Batman's skill. I think Thor can make a fight of it I think Thor will be lucky to pull more than two wins if even that but Batman definitely will know he's been a fight imo.

Mindset
Bale Batman gets raped in hth.

Also, there is a movie vs forum.

Black bolt z
Batman in both

Rage.Of.Olympus
What was Batman's greatest showing of hand to hand prowess? As far as I can remember, he didn't show anything to prove he'd sweep in the second scenario much less the first. Thor is clearly not as technically skilled as Bruce, but his raw power and brawling capabilities make it up. Points to the S.H.I.E.L.D scene.

Parmaniac
It's not a stomp neither in Thors favor nor Batmans

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What was Batman's greatest showing of hand to hand prowess? As far as I can remember, he didn't show anything to prove he'd sweep in the second scenario much less the first. Thor is clearly not as technically skilled as Bruce, but his raw power and brawling capabilities make it up. Points to the S.H.I.E.L.D scene.

I think the armor will close the gap in terms of Thor's raw power. Perhaps I was a bit carried away by saying it was a stomp.

Mindset
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's not a stomp neither in Thors favor nor Batmans If it's Bale Batman, than it's a stomp in Thor's favor.

Sr J-Bieb
Most movie Batmen can't use their necks.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Most movie Batmen can't use their necks. This is also true.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Most movie Batmen can't use their necks. True, Thor generally uses his neck more, aided by the prostitute boots that protect his knees.

quanchi112
Thor in both.

-K-M-
haha shocking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
haha shocking. Which do you disagree with ?

-K-M-
Everything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Everything. Ah, I personally think Thor's training and strength even depowered would be too much for Batman to overcome. To each his own I guess.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What was Batman's greatest showing of hand to hand prowess? As far as I can remember, he didn't show anything to prove he'd sweep in the second scenario much less the first. Thor is clearly not as technically skilled as Bruce, but his raw power and brawling capabilities make it up. Points to the S.H.I.E.L.D scene. Depends which batman we are talking about.

But thor clearly wasn't bulletproof(when powerless) in the movie. Batman survived being shot with his suit.

And while thor was skilled his only advantage is being much bigger. IMO bruce has enough speed to compensate.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ah, I personally think Thor's training and strength even depowered would be too much for Batman to overcome. To each his own I guess. I agree.

Zack Fair
What is Thor's training?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Asgardian.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What is Thor's training? Kicking ass for thousands of years.

Zack Fair
Ninjas > Asgardians biscuits

playa1258
Bale Batman was beating down whole groups of mob goons, multiple league of shadows opponents and a whole swat team

Damborgson
Batman should take him.

Mindset
Originally posted by playa1258
Bale Batman was beating down whole groups of mob goons, multiple league of shadows opponents and a whole swat team Thor was owning Shield agents easily.

Shield agents > them

Btw, Bale wasn't fighting them all at once, he was picking then off for the most part.

playa1258
The league of Shadows guys are pretty well trained, same with a Swat team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
The league of Shadows guys are pretty well trained, same with a Swat team. batman has nowhere near the experience of Thor. Batman always uses tricks and instills fear for mental games Thor just showed up and stomped a mudhole in shield agents like they were nothing.

ares834
QydeJbXOqyI

At about 2:40 Batman begins taking out a dozen guys at once. Thor is good, but IMO he never showed this amount of skill.

Mindset
Yea, he only showed the ability to own highly trained Shield agents, not low level thugs who were scared shitless.

Mindset
Look, I like Batman as much as the next guy, but youre going to need The Rock-esque muscles in order to beat Thor.

That's just science.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, he only showed the ability to own highly trained Shield agents, not low level thugs who were scared shitless. League of shadows much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.