sabretooth vs iron fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bupj
fully upgraded sabretooth with adamantium vs iron fist
no prep, in arena

Hyperion Prime
Iron Fist wins this just like he wins against Wolverine
fist 8/10

jinzin
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Iron Fist wins this just like he wins against Wolverine
fist 8/10

Wonder How IF can handle having no guts in his body.

Damborgson
dont know a whole lot on IF but doesnt he have just about human durability? I could be totally wrong on that but i dont see him putting down Sabertooth.

Mindset
Hmm tough fight.

IF 10/10.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth chews him and spits him out like a piece of five cent gum. Victor 10/10, no effort.

bupj
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth chews him and spits him out like a piece of five cent gum. Victor 10/10, no effort.

this made me lol smile
since this is in an arena, couldn't victor wear him down with his superior HF, stamina and ferocity? because if he can, IF is gonna get evicerated while creed laughs evily simultaneously smile
oh, and also creed is physically superior to wolvie so he will beat IF more easier.

Mindset
Who is this bupj queer, no offense.

SevenShackles
was creed originally an Iron Fist villain? he knows how creed fights, even if its a stronger sabretooth IF should still be able to KO creed.

not saying it will be easy, im really on the fence here but i think IF should be able to avoid and lay a big hit on creed ftw.

http://www.ferretpress.com/weblog/uploaded_images/if14-747590.jpg
http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_209/subcat_83163/haynes-ironfist_sabretooth.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SevenShackles
was creed originally an Iron Fist villain? he knows how creed fights, even if its a stronger sabretooth IF should still be able to KO creed.

not saying it will be easy, im really on the fence here but i think IF should be able to avoid and lay a big hit on creed ftw.

It's stronger, faster, more durable and quicker healing Tooth. With adamantium.

Hyperion Prime
Exactly......Fist would catch with a good one and put him down, just like in the almost identical Iron Fist vs Wolverine thread.

bupj
Exactly......Fist would catch with a good one and put him down, just like in the almost identical Iron Fist vs Wolverine thread.

that is always your arguement but you never provide a breakdown. i always state the superiority wolvie/sabes has over IF and you still insist that IF wins...

bupj
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is this bupj queer, no offense.

how am i queer? im just a fan of wolverine and sabretooth thats all. and im new to these forums. nice to meet you too smile

srankmissingnin

confused

Do you have any idea who Sabretooth is? He has been shot out of a torpedo tube from the upper atmosphere, fell thousands of kilometers to earth and crashed through several concrete layers of a building without batting an eyelid. In what universe does "one good hit" put Sabretooth down? If you don't know about the characters abilities - and you clearly don't - then don't post. In the future educate yourself before share your sorry excuse of an "opinion."

Mindset
Originally posted by bupj
how am i queer? Originally posted by bupj
im just a fan of wolverine

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

Hyperion Prime
confused

Do you have any idea who Sabretooth is? He has been shot out of a torpedo tube from the upper atmosphere, fell thousands of kilometers to earth and crashed through several concrete layers of a building without batting an eyelid. In what universe does "one good hit" put Sabretooth down? If you don't know about the characters abilities - and you clearly don't - then don't post. In the future educate yourself before share your sorry excuse of an "opinion."

Iron fist 8/10. All that you typed is Marvel trying to appease you fanboys. You reply, but I am not even reading your stuff anymore. You wolverine fan-boys get too bent out of shape. Like I am talking about your dad or something or your kid brother. Or smacked your sister.

F' Wolverine, Sabertooth, Omega Red, The Whole Weapon X program, Daken, Silver Fox, Mariko Yashida, Ogun, Kitty Pride, Predator X, Shiva Madripoor, Canada, and His whole messed up backstory.

X-23 is cool

I know alot about wolverine and sabertooth...I just don't have a shrine dedicated to them.

I think Wolverine and Sabertooth are overrated. Alot MF's can get shot out of a canon from the atmosphere. All of them can probablly beat Wolverine and Sabertooth.

I will post when and whatever I feel like posting.

Sr J-Bieb
Remember when Blind Fist beat up Sabretooth?

Ya, so do I. Fist 10/10

Daredevil1
I think they had another encounter as well and Danny beat Creed without his Dragon enhancement IIRC? Its been a long time since I've seen it though, if anyone can refresh my memory of it?

Bentley
Mmmmh... If Danny has such a history pwning Sabretooth then what do we do about Sabes beating Wolverine so many times? I guess we don't use any kind of ABC logic shifty

BUSTER1
Isn't current IF powered up from his classic levels-able to destroy a train with his chi. If so I reckon he takes Creed.

Bentley
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Isn't current IF powered up from his classic levels-able to destroy a train with his chi. If so I reckon he takes Creed.

He actually channeled the electricity travelling to through the rails or something like that, but he did so in a way he was unscathed at the end, great feat.

Hyperion Prime

Better be careful what you say the Wolverine/Sabertooth fanboys will be after you. You cannot have an opinion that those two will lose ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Bentley

srankmissingnin
Iron fist 8/10. All that you typed is Marvel trying to appease you fanboys. You reply, but I am not even reading your stuff anymore. You wolverine fan-boys get too bent out of shape. Like I am talking about your dad or something or your kid brother. Or smacked your sister.

F' Wolverine, Sabertooth, Omega Red, The Whole Weapon X program, Daken, Silver Fox, Mariko Yashida, Ogun, Kitty Pride, Predator X, Shiva Madripoor, Canada, and His whole messed up backstory.

X-23 is cool

I know alot about wolverine and sabertooth...I just don't have a shrine dedicated to them.

I think Wolverine and Sabertooth are overrated. Alot MF's can get shot out of a canon from the atmosphere. All of them can probablly beat Wolverine and Sabertooth.

I will post when and whatever I feel like posting.

Marvel writing Sabretooth's abilities is them "trying to appease fanboys." dur

Do you think it's weird that you have to arbitrarily ignore all of Sabretooth feats in order for Danny to have a shot at winning, and on the other hand I can pretend BS like Danny one-shotting a bullet train is the norm and a valid example of his typical operating power... and Sabretooth would still win? You probably don't. The only way Iron Fist can beat Sabretooth, is if you just completely write off all his abilities... well guess what, I can do the same thing with Iron Fist. I wont, because unlike you I am a competent debater, but I could decide on a whim that the Iron Fist doing damage above class 2 strength is "Marvel appealing to Iron Fist Fanboys," and completely ignore everything he has done like you do with Wolverine/Sabretooth.

Dude you weren't even aware of events from story arcs as essential as Grant Morrison's New X-Men. You don't know shit about Wolverine or Sabretooth. Go watch some anime or something, your out of your element.

Sr J-Bieb
*Ignores Fist fisting Sabe's domepiece in*
Fixed

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fixed

Why do you even bother? I didn't read shit he posted. Wolverine/Sabertooth fanboys are always butthurt. LOL alot of people in this post think Iron Fist wins.

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist could barely beat Creed when Sabretooth had no powers, back story or character development. Iron Fist stands no chance of beating Sabretooth in a forum match.

srankmissingnin
Why do you even bother? I didn't read shit he posted. Wolverine/Sabertooth fanboys are always butthurt. LOL alot of people in this post think Iron Fist wins.

A lot = You and two of the top trolls of KMC. That's an elite pedigree. dur

Starscream M
A lot = You and two of the top trolls of KMC. That's an elite pedigree. dur I also agree that iron fist wins no expression

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
I also agree that iron fist wins no expression

And the winners circle grows! HP, two trolls and Master Bruce. cool

Sr J-Bieb
Iron Fist could barely beat Creed when Sabretooth had no powers, back story or character development. Iron Fist stands no chance of beating Sabretooth in a forum match. I've never understood this among Wolverine fans.

How exactly does them not revealing all at the time mean he didn't have the powers? And even if, wouldn't that mean it's retconned into him having the powers at the time?

Unless this happened at a time when Sabretooth inexplicably had all his powers removed...

Starscream M
And the winners circle grows! HP, two trolls and Master Bruce. cool actually nm, didnt see creed has admantium in this thread.

Bentley
Yeah, just like back when Doctor Doom totally admitted Kang was his superior, just because it was back in the day doesn't mean it was retconned shifty

Hyperion Prime
I also agree that iron fist wins no expression

Lol anyone who disagrees is a troll....lol

People who think Iron Fist wins

Mindset
Seven Shackles
Sr J-bieb
Daredevil 1
Bently
Buster 1
Strarscream M

Yes because we all don't sleep with a wolverine blanky and nightlight we are all trolls. laughing

LOL I didn't even mean to read his post it was an accident, but it was hillarious. You don't agree with me so the whole board is trolls. laughing

Mindset
I've never understood this among Wolverine fans.

How exactly does them not revealing all at the time mean he didn't have the powers? And even if, wouldn't that mean it's retconned into him having the powers at the time?

Unless this happened at a time when Sabretooth inexplicably had all his powers removed... Listen noob, Sabretooth didn't even have a back story!

srankmissingnin
I've never understood this among Wolverine fans.

Unless this happened at a time when Sabretooth inexplicably had all his powers removed...

Being given powers later doesn't mean that Iron Fist retroactively beat Sabretooth with all his powers intact, it means that those early fights are dated and irrelevant due to a retcon.

Sr J-Bieb
Being given powers later doesn't mean that Iron Fist retroactively beat Sabretooth with all his powers intact, it means that those early fights are dated and irrelevant due to a retcon. So the retcon deleted his history of fights against Fist then, is what you're saying?

Scans?

Hyperion Prime
Being given powers later doesn't mean that Iron Fist retroactively beat Sabretooth with all his powers intact, it means that those early fights are dated and irrelevant due to a retcon.

mariofacepalm So all that time Sabertooth was just a normal guy with no powers, until they stated he had powers. laughing

Hyperion Prime
LOL Sabertooth was wearing a bear suit. Thats why he had claws!!!!!

srankmissingnin
Lol anyone who disagrees is a troll....lol

People who think Iron Fist wins

Mindset
Seven Shackles
Sr J-bieb
Daredevil 1
Bently
Buster 1
Strarscream M

Yes because we all don't sleep with a wolverine blanky and nightlight we are all trolls. laughing

LOL I didn't even mean to read his post it was an accident, but it was hillarious. You don't agree with me so the whole board is trolls. laughing

Neither Seven Shackles nor Daredevil, said that Iron Fist would win. They inquired about the relevancy of the early Creed vs Iron Fist fights, where Creed had no powers and Iron Fist beat him. Buster was wondering if Danny's bullet training punching feat was the norm, and it was explained to him that it wasn't and Danny was amping himself from an outside source at the time. Starscream flip flopped.

Hyperion Prime

Neither Seven Shackles nor Daredevil, said that Iron Fist would win. They inquired about the relevancy of the early Creed vs Iron Fist fights, where Creed had no powers and Iron Fist beat him. Buster was wondering if Danny's bullet training punching feat was the norm, and it was explained to him that it wasn't and Danny was amping himself from an outside source at the time. Starscream flip flopped.

Buster flat out said he wins.........wtf is wrong with you!!!! Screw you I done with you for real this time. Maybe later you can join the Weapon X program.

srankmissingnin
So the retcon deleted his history of fights against Fist then, is what you're saying?

Scans?

That's how things work. Subsequent character development contradict those early appearances, so we know they couldn't have transpired as they were originally depicted. We don't just assume that Sabretooth was retroactively operating at his standard levels just so you can have a leg to stand on.

srankmissingnin
Buster flat out said he wins.........wtf is wrong with you!!!! Screw you I done with you for real this time. Maybe later you can join the Weapon X program.

After he asked about what level Iron Fist operated at, meaning his endorsement was conditional on whether or not his impression of Iron Fist's power level was right... which it wasn't. Reading comprehension. Google it, fan boy.

Sr J-Bieb
That's how things work. Subsequent character development contradict those early appearances, so we know they couldn't have transpired as they were originally depicted. We don't just assume that Sabretooth was retroactively operating at his standard levels just so you can have a leg to stand on. Really, that's how things work? Something wasn't fully fleshed out at the time so we completely ignore it?

Good to know.

I'd say something about retcons... but it wasn't even that, it was just them explaining his powers later... even if, that's not how retcons work either. Unless they retcon the actual fight away

Daredevil1
I could be remembering wrong but I don't think I'm talking about when Ironfist beat him with Powerman.

It was another match when Creed's abilities were a bit more established and Danny was without his dragon enhancement.

As Danny used his own internal chi to deliver a chi punch on Creed.

Anyone remember?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I could be remembering wrong but I don't think I'm talking about when Ironfist beat him with Powerman.

It was another match when Creed's abilities were a bit more established and Danny was without his dragon enhancement.

As Danny used his own internal chi to deliver a chi punch on Creed.

Anyone remember?

Marvel Comics Presents. Sabretooth toyed with Danny, beating him down pretty effortlessly until he was punched into a dues ex machina electrical box which overloaded, exploded and collapsed a tunnel on top of him.

Bentley

To be fair I wasn't "serious" when I said IF wins here, normally I take you and BH seriously because you've read Logan books, which is more than we can say about most people discussing here ermm

Is this case I disagree when you say feats are retroactively affected by later developments. Korvac one-shotted the Collector back when he was presented as an old guy with tech, later on we learned he had powers that dwarfed those of herald level heroes, but that only made Korvac's showing incredibly impressive. Unless stated otherwise by a retcon, past showings aren't altered by new developments.

srankmissingnin
Really, that's how things work? Something wasn't fully fleshed out at the time so we completely ignore it?

Good to know.

I'd say something about retcons... but it wasn't even that, it was just them explaining his powers later... even if, that's not how retcons work either. Unless they retcon the actual fight away

They didn't "explain his powers later," they added powers later. Which is different. Sabretooth wasn't a mutant when he first appeared in Iron Fist, he was just a strong, fast brawler. It was almost 10 years after he fist appeared in Iron Fist that someone decided Creed should be a Wolverine villain and he was given enhanced stats and a healing factor. He wasn't an "under developed" character, he was essentially a completely different character.

Sr J-Bieb
Marvel Comics Presents. Sabretooth toyed with Danny, beating him down pretty effortlessly until he was punched into a dues ex machina electrical box which overloaded, exploded and collapsed a tunnel on top of him. Was Danny blinded at the time by any chance?

They didn't "explain his powers later," they added powers later. Which is different. Sabretooth wasn't a mutant when he first appeared in Iron Fist, he was just a strong, fast brawler. It was almost 10 years after he fist appeared in Iron Fist that someone decided Creed should be a Wolverine villain and he was given enhanced stats and a healing factor. He wasn't an "under developed" character, he was essentially a completely different character. Sounds like explained to me. They expanded on the character, they explained why he's strong and fast.

Also, lol at him being a completely different character... He went from a strong fast brawler to a strong fast brawler... with a healing factor and enhanced senses!

Mindset
Back when Danny beat Sabretooth I don't think we even knew Danny liked Lucky Charms, now that he has more character development he stomps.

Sr J-Bieb
Back when Danny beat Sabretooth I don't think we even knew Danny liked Lucky Charms, now that he has more character development he stomps. Did he even know Powerman at the time? He wasn't as culturally diverse as he is now. Again, he fists.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
To be fair I wasn't "serious" when I said IF wins here, normally I take you and BH seriously because you've read Logan books, which is more than we can say about most people discussing here ermm

Is this case I disagree when you say feats are retroactively affected by later developments. Korvac one-shotted the Collector back when he was presented as an old guy with tech, later on we learned he had powers that dwarfed those of herald level heroes, but that only made Korvac's showing incredibly impressive. Unless stated otherwise by a retcon, past showings aren't altered by new developments.

Judomaster didn't have an "aversion aura" when she first showed up in Birds of Prey. If someone beat her before she was given that power, then they retroactively are able to counter her power?

srankmissingnin
Was Danny blinded at the time by any chance?

Sounds like explained to me. They expanded on the character, they explained why he's strong and fast.

Also, lol at him being a completely different character... He went from a strong fast brawler to a strong fast brawler... with a healing factor and enhanced senses!

No he wasn't blind at the time.

He went from a strong and fast (but not abnormally so) human smuggler, to a super humanly strong and fast mutant merc and assassin with a healing factor.

Juk3n
Trains..don't hit back.

Mindset
If they're moving towards you they do.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Trains..don't hit back.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

thumb up Originally posted by Mindset
If they're moving towards you they do.

Sr J-Bieb
No he wasn't blind at the time.

He went from a strong and fast (but not abnormally so) human smuggler, to a super humanly strong and fast mutant merc and assassin with a healing factor. Oh right, I was thinking of the other time out of the three times that Iron Fist beat him...
He couldn't call upon the powers of the Fist and admitted that he was doing the worst fighting of his career...

I bet him turning from a 'smuggler' to a 'merc' and 'assassin' really upped his game and vastly affected his powers... the guy also was tossing around Luke Cage back then... what a weakling.
Looks like the only real difference was them explaining a healing factor. Which makes sense because he was able to survive a couple fights with Fist back then.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juk3n
Trains..don't hit back.

He needed to harness the electro-magnetic energies of the train via the tacks to accomplish that feat anyway, no need to indulge the uniformed fan boys and pretend it is something he could do to in this thread.

StiltmanFTW

uhuh

Sr J-Bieb
Fist one shots him like he did to the helicarrier.

Mindset
He needed to harness the electro-magnetic energies of the train via the tacks to accomplish that feat anyway, no need to indulge the uniformed fan boys and pretend it is something he could do to in this thread. What'd he use to bring down a helicarrier?

Concession accepted.

Now apologize.

StiltmanFTW
What'd he use to bring down a helicarrier?

Bendispower, of course.

srankmissingnin
Oh right, I was thinking of the other time out of the three times that Iron Fist beat him...
He couldn't call upon the powers of the Fist and admitted that he was doing the worst fighting of his career...

I bet him turning from a 'smuggler' to a 'merc' and 'assassin' really upped his game and vastly affected his powers... the guy also was tossing around Luke Cage back then... what a weakling.
Looks like the only real difference was them explaining a healing factor. Which makes sense because he was able to survive a couple fights with Fist back then.

Danny was blinded in Iron Fist 14, the first appearances of Sabretooth.

Luke Cage beat the tar out of Sabretooth, and classic Cage was only around class 2-5 strength. That version of Sabretooth even had to retreat and go to the hospital after Misty Knight decked him in the stomach and broke his ribs.

Sr J-Bieb
Danny was blinded in Iron Fist 14, the first appearances of Sabretooth.

Luke Cage beat the tar out of Sabretooth, and classic Cage was only around class 2-5 strength. That version of Sabretooth even had to retreat and go to the hospital after Misty Knight decked him in the stomach and broke his ribs. OK... ? So... anyway, when Fist was blind he beat Sabretooth badly, pretty cool. Low feat for Fist though being blinded by the sun... so he must have been pretty weak.

Classic Cage smashed Doom's armor...
Seems like average stuff from Sabretooth. I don't see a problem there.

srankmissingnin
What'd he use to bring down a helicarrier?

Concession accepted.

Now apologize.

Physics? It's a flying helicarrier, it wouldn't take much to destabilize it, and they already fall out of the sky the dead birds. cool

Black bolt z
Split

Mindset
it wouldn't take much to destabilize it I'm not sure you even know what a helicarrier is.

Lately they have gotten more character development.

Sr J-Bieb
He must be thinking of Classic Helicarrier.

srankmissingnin
I'm not sure you even know what a helicarrier is.

Lately they have gotten more character development.

http://kaseydriscoll.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/the-troll-hunter-cl-002.jpg

Juk3n
Helicarriers..don't hit back.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And neither will Sabertooth after Iron Fist is through with him.

bupj
creed's abilities weren't 'explained', they were given to him with enchancements from his son, graydon creed and from the weopon x facility. i understand that IF would obviosly hit sabes, but your saying it as though creed will just stand there and take. he has SUPERHUMAN SPEED AND OHK WEAPONS!
P.S. when sabes was only at peak human, he did get the advantage over IF in a fight and won (different fight to the one in the tunnel)

StiltmanFTW
Those were upgrades, Sabes was a mutant with superhuman attributes before 'em.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
And neither will Sabertooth after Iron Fist is through with him. thumb up

Hyperion Prime
Iron Fist knocksout Sabertooth 8/10 One-shots him even.

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist knocksout Sabertooth 8/10

dur

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Bentley

Agree with this part 100% What character dosen't have later character development. Just because we don't what powers they have dosen't mean they don't. The whole argument is just to justify things they don't like.

SasuOna
You know Bendis has basically retconned everything and established that Creed had all of his abilities since the 1950s right?
So with retroactive continuity coming into play he had all his powers when he lost to Danny.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SasuOna
You know Bendis has basically retconned everything and established that Creed had all of his abilities since the 1950s right?
So with retroactive continuity coming into play he had all his powers when he lost to Danny.

That doesn't retroactively mean Creed had his powers when Iron Fist beat him, what it does is retroactively remove Iron Fist beating a powerless Creed from continuity because according to current continuity there never was a powerless Creed.

And that character development predates Bendis' New Avengers by decades...

Mindset
So we all agree IF wins.

Hyperion Prime
So we all agree IF wins.

8/10 Fist

Juk3n
Iron Fist One-shots him even.

8/10 Fist

how does Sabretooth even get 2 if IF can one shot at will?

Dum Dum Dugan
That doesn't retroactively mean Creed had his powers when Iron Fist beat him, what it does is retroactively remove Iron Fist beating a powerless Creed from continuity because according to current continuity there never was a powerless Creed.

And that character development predates Bendis' New Avengers by decades...
Honestly when people say shit like susua did, I jut wanna smack them for being so ****ing stupid.

also does he honestly think that was the first time creed been shown in 1950 or earlier?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Honestly when people say shit like susua did, I jut wanna smack them for being so ****ing stupid.
no need to be violent bro

Dum Dum Dugan
no need to be violent bro
id smack you for a lot less.

Starscream M
id smack you for a lot less. it wouldn't be a wise move...erm

Black bolt z
That doesn't retroactively mean Creed had his powers when Iron Fist beat him. Actually yes it does.

Prep-Man
I'm soooo scared! Lets keep it G!

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Actually yes it does.

laughing thumb up

Dum Dum Dugan
Actually yes it does.
No, it doesent. It reconnt that he technically had powers, but he was not written with them. making it completely irrelevent.

also that comic never reconnted anything, sabre-tooth been shown well byond 1950 in the past. I not sure why susua thinks it some new developement for 100 year old individual to be in the 1950.

Dum Dum Dugan
it wouldn't be a wise move...erm
it would not be wise to hit the 100 pound 5 foot nothing asian kid? laughing

StiltmanFTW
it wouldn't be a wise move...erm

QFT. Everyone on KMC knows bruce is peak human.

Black bolt z
No, it doesent. It reconnt that he technically had powers, but he was not written with them. making it completely irrelevent. The retcon had him have his powers at that time.

Danny beat him at that time.

1+2=3

Not hard logic.

Starscream M
The retcon had him have his powers at that time.

1+2=3

Not hard logic. creed has adamantium in this fight thought and should prevail over danny.

Starscream M
it would not be wise to hit the 100 pound 5 foot nothing asian kid? laughing I could sue you if you injure me!! mad

bupj
Iron Fist knocksout Sabertooth 8/10 One-shots him even.

you just don't get it do you, you are so ignorant. do i have to write an essay for you?
SABRETOOTH CAN HIT IRON FIST ASWELL WITH HIS OHK WEAPONS AND SUPERHUMAN SPEED. CREED IS SUPERIOR IN EVERY FIELD EXCEPT SKILL. WOLVIE IS ON PAR WITH IRON FIST ON SKILL. YOU HAVE 0% KNOWLEDGE OF SABES/WOLVIE AND YOU NEED TO STOP W*T DREAMING ABOUT IRON FIST. OK?
check and mate

Black bolt z
creed has adamantium in this fight thought and should prevail over danny. I called it a split from the begining.

Doesn't mean that danny did not beat creed with his powers. Retcon ftw.

Dum Dum Dugan
The retcon had him have his powers at that time.

1+2=3

Not hard logic.
Tat not soem new reconnt. He been shown well before that with powers.

Dude what dyont you get. When the fight was written, sabre-tooth did not have powers.........to pretend because his character got develope and now has powers makes that fight relevet to how a match between the two would now go is laughing .

I mean it not rocket science. Honestly can't understand how people are so dense they try and use such things as evidence.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by bupj
you just don't get it do you, you are so ignorant. do i have to write an essay for you?
SABRETOOTH CAN HIT IRON FIST ASWELL WITH HIS OHK WEAPONS AND SUPERHUMAN SPEED. CREED IS SUPERIOR IN EVERY FIELD EXCEPT SKILL. WOLVIE IS ON PAR WITH IRON FIST ON SKILL. YOU HAVE 0% KNOWLEDGE OF SABES/WOLVIE AND YOU NEED TO STOP W*T DREAMING ABOUT IRON FIST. OK?
check and mate

What was I thinking!!!!! confused

Iron Fist 8/10

Starscream M
I called it a split from the begining.

Doesn't mean that danny did not beat creed with his powers. Retcon ftw. how do you see danny bringing creed down?

creed is insanely durable, + adamantium and his hf and he can tank whatever danny can dish

Black bolt z
Tat not soem new reconnt. He been shown well before that with powers.

Dude what dyont you get. When the fight was written, sabre-tooth did not have powers.........to pretend because his character got develope and now has powers makes that fight relevet to how a match between the two would now go is laughing .

I mean it not rocket science. Honestly can't understand how people are so dense they try and use such things as evidence. OK first of all are you typing from an Iphone or something? Terrible spelling. Not criticizing unless you at a desktop computer.

The fight is still relevant.

And I am not trying to use it as evidence for anything. Just saying the fight is still relevant and can still be used as evidence.

Harbinger
OK first of all are you typing from an Iphone or something? Terrible spelling. Not criticizing unless you at a desktop computer.
I lol'd.

Black bolt z
how do you see danny bringing creed down?

creed is insanely durable, + adamantium and his hf and he can tank whatever danny can dish Same way that gamora can take down wolverine and batman can do half the shit he does.

Skill.

Dum Dum Dugan
OK first of all are you typing from an Iphone or something? Terrible spelling. Not criticizing unless you at a desktop computer.

The fight is still relevant.

And I am not trying to use it as evidence for anything. Just saying the fight is still relevant and can still be used as evidence.
I just dont care enough to be honest.

no it not. one of the character was written with out powers.

no it can't. It did not have powers written during the fight. the fact he now a develope character does not magically earase the fact the author write him with no powers. It not accurate at all and laugh able. Ask a mod though I love to see how this ruling plays out big grin

SasuOna
No, it doesent. It reconnt that he technically had powers, but he was not written with them. making it completely irrelevent.

also that comic never reconnted anything, sabre-tooth been shown well byond 1950 in the past. I not sure why susua thinks it some new developement for 100 year old individual to be in the 1950.

Okay then why is srank even mentioning that Creed had no powers when he first fought Danny. Your post basically says Creed was active well before that time period but somehow you still want to validate Srank's stupid insight that retroactive continuity means the fight never happened in the first place.

Iv'e noticed Srank mentioning Silver Samurai fighting DD before they had established what his powers were but now that he has his powers defined he still mentions that fight and doesn't consider it outside of continuity like in this case in stupid view of how retcon's effect characters histories.

Black bolt z
I just dont care enough to be honest.

no it not. one of the character was written with out powers.

no it can't. It did not have powers written during the fight. the fact he now a develope character does not magically earase the fact the author write him with no powers. It not accurate at all and laugh able. Ask a mod though I love to see how this ruling plays out big grin Whether he was written with them or not, it was retconned that had powers during that fight.

How it was written means jack shit.

Dum Dum Dugan
What sasu trying to argue that as legitment evdience for this fight?

only a tard would think such nonsense.

Hyperion Prime
Okay then why is srank even mentioning that Creed had no powers when he fought Danny. Your post basically says Creed was active well before that time period but somehow you still want to validate Srank's stupid insight that retroactive continuity means the fight never happened in the first place.

Iv'e noticed Srank mentioning Silver Samurai fighting DD before they had established what his powers were but now that he has his powers defined he still mentions that fight and doesn't consider it outside of continuity in stupid view of how retcon's effect characters histories.

Oh wait I forgot your both bias Wolverine fanboys no wonder

Those two are crazy. They are contradicting each others arguments to try to prove there point.

In there minds Wolverine never loses.....ever

Black bolt z
What sasu trying to argue that as legitment evdience for this fight?

only a tard would think such nonsense. Originally posted by Black bolt z
And I am not trying to use it as evidence for anything.

Can you read facepalm

Dum Dum Dugan
Whether he was written with them or not, it was retconned that had powers during that fight.

How it was written means jack shit.

it means everthing. It never relevent to a debate if the character was written with out powers during the fight. To try and pretend that becuase he now a develope character that magically makes it usable is laughing

Hnestly can you not understand why it illogical? I mean this is not tough stuff, It common senses, but please ask a mod.

Dum Dum Dugan
Can you read facepalm
I was talking about sasu. I can read his post so i made a generalized statement.

Dude I even said his name, can you read?

Dum Dum Dugan
Those two are crazy. They are contradicting each others arguments to try to prove there point.

In there minds Wolverine never loses.....ever
For starters this is sabre-tooth. but champ thanks for epic fail as usual.

Hyperion Prime
For starters this is sabre-tooth. but champ thanks for epic fail as usual.

You know damn well what I meant.

Dum Dum Dugan
You know damn well what I meant.
That you were making a fool of your self as usual? yea I knew that.

Hyperion Prime
That you were making a fool of your self as usual? yea I knew that.

Iron Fist 8/10 Retcons or not.....and stop being such a crybaby wolverine/sabretooth fanboy. People are going to disagree with your ass. Get over it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Iron Fist 8/10 Retcons or not.....and stop being such a crybaby wolverine/sabretooth fanboy. People are going to disagree with your ass. Get over it.

yes I must be crying to think you are talking out your ass, as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont even like sabre-tooth champ.

srankmissingnin
Okay then why is srank even mentioning that Creed had no powers when he first fought Danny. Your post basically says Creed was active well before that time period but somehow you still want to validate Srank's stupid insight that retroactive continuity means the fight never happened in the first place.

Iv'e noticed Srank mentioning Silver Samurai fighting DD before they had established what his powers were but now that he has his powers defined he still mentions that fight and doesn't consider it outside of continuity like in this case in stupid view of how retcon's effect characters histories.

Creed didn't have powers when he fought Iron Fist. Iron Fist didn't retroactively beat Sabretooth with powers because Creed has powers now, what he beat a powerless human Sabretooth, which is completely irrelevant to this or virtually any discussion. Marvel retcon'd Sabretooth's powers in Uncanny 212, completely invalidating any events prior to it. If you'd like to say that Iron Fist would beat a human Sabretooth with no powers or abilities, then there is amble evedice to support that stance, but other than that those examples are of absolutely zero relevance. They were recton'd out of existence the moment Sabretooth was reveled to be a mutant.

Dum Dum Dugan
Creed didn't have powers when he fought Iron Fist. Iron Fist didn't retroactively beat Sabretooth with powers because Creed has powers now, what he beat a powerless human Sabretooth, which is completely irrelevant to this or virtually any discussion. Marvel retcon'd Sabretooth's powers in Uncanny 212, completely invalidating any events prior to it. If you'd like to say that Iron Fist would beat a human Sabretooth with no powers or abilities, then there is amble evedice to support that stance, but other than that those examples are of absolutely zero relevance. They were recton'd out of existence the moment Sabretooth was reveled to be a mutant.

yup.

also dont understand why he though 1950 sabre-tooth was some new developement. I mean dude over a 100.

srankmissingnin
yup.

also dont understand why he though 1950 sabre-tooth was some new developement. I mean dude over a 100.

Because none of these chumps read Sabretooth appearances and aren't qualified to express their sorry excuse of an "opinion"?

Dum Dum Dugan
Because none of these chumps read Sabretooth appearances and aren't qualified to express their sorry excuse of an "opinion"?
It so true.

Mindset
Because none of these chumps read Sabretooth appearances and aren't qualified to express their sorry excuse of an "opinion"? I've read more Sabes appearances than anyone on KMC.

He's my favorite character.

Black bolt z
Because none of these chumps read Sabretooth appearances and aren't qualified to express their sorry excuse of an "opinion"? kinda

Mindset
kinda Classic batdude.

You're coming along nicely.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Glad to see it's unanimous that Iron Fist stomps. This thread should be closed for spite. I'll pm a mod immediately.

Hyperion Prime

wacko

StiltmanFTW
wacko

You gave IF 8/10 against Logan too, amrite?

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You gave IF 8/10 against Logan too, amrite? Yea, it should be 10/10 against Logan.

8/10 against Sabes.

Starscream M
creed is effectively logan on roids in this scenario

Sr J-Bieb
Glad to see it's unanimous that Iron Fist stomps. This thread should be closed for spite. I'll pm a mod immediately. This thread hasn't had enough character development, it never happened at all really.

Hyperion Prime
This thread hasn't had enough character development, it never happened at all really.

Hey Wolverine fanboys have a trademark on that kind of thinking....watch it they will come after you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
Hey Wolverine fanboys have a trademark on that kind of thinking....watch it they will come after you. roll eyes (sarcastic)
naw jsut u becuase your a putz.

gotta love using showing of character who was written with no powers and pretending it relevent in this thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
This thread hasn't had enough character development, it never happened at all really.
clearly that was are arguement. Not the fact they were using a powerless sabre-tooth and pretending it relevent to this thread.

Clearly the same thing.

Hyperion Prime
naw jsut u becuase your a putz.

gotta love using showing of character who was written with no powers and pretending it relevent in this thread.

You are a putz!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Hell, even if Creed had his mutant powerset then, he'd still be lacking a few upgrades he happens to have in this thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
You are a putz!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
I rather just battlezone you.

Dum Dum Dugan
Glad to see it's unanimous that Iron Fist stomps. This thread should be closed for spite. I'll pm a mod immediately.
u guys really find this funny. I mean I like the dedication but surpising u aint bord yet.

Black bolt z
clearly that was are arguement. Not the fact they were using a powerless sabre-tooth and pretending it relevent to this thread.

Clearly the same thing. Actually, it was retconned. So he wasn't powerless. So it is relevant.

I rather just battlezone you. http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfxcxizqbM1qfbxyso1_400.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Actually, it was retconned. So he wasn't powerless. So it is relevant.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfxcxizqbM1qfbxyso1_400.jpg
except he was written as being powerless duign the fight. honestly wtf don't you get. You can't pretend it relevent to use a sabre-tooth that was powerless against IF as if it relevent here.

Black bolt z
except he was written as being powerless duign the fight. honestly wtf don't you get. You can't pretend it relevent to use a sabre-tooth that was powerless against IF as if it relevent here. What it was written as doesn't matter. It was retconned to something else.

Dum Dum Dugan
What it was written as doesn't matter. It was retconned to something else.
Yes it does matter what happens when it was written. becuase the author wrote him as powerless. To pretend that relevant here is absurd. DO you honestly not grasp why that not relevant?

srankmissingnin
What it was written as doesn't matter. It was retconned to something else.

No "it" wasn't retcon'd, Sabretooth was, which retroactively over wrote everything prior to said retcon... obviously.

Black bolt z
Yes it does matter what happens when it was written. becuase the author wrote him as powerless. To pretend that relevant here is absurd. DO you honestly not grasp why that not relevant? I can understand as why you see it as irrelevant.

But due to the retcon I see it as different.

Dum Dum Dugan
I can understand as why you see it as irrelevant.

But due to the retcon I see it as different.
Well your a fool. Honestly dont understand how you can't grasp that.

Also his fight with IF was never reconnt. As srank pointed out sabre-tooth was reconnt.

Black bolt z
Well your a fool. Honestly dont understand how you can't grasp that.

Also his fight with IF was never reconnt. As srank pointed out sabre-tooth was reconnt. Regressing to insulting?

Same difference. He was retconned, therefore all his fights were retconned to him having his powers.

Dum Dum Dugan
Regressing to insulting?

Same difference. He was retconned, therefore all his fights were retconned to him having his powers.

Except he was not written to have the power during the fight. How dont you understand that. If the author did not right him with powers how on earth is it relevent to this fight?

Dude I trying really hard not to insult you but the fatc you can't grasp the difference is simply puzzling.

StiltmanFTW
It's crucial how the characters were written at that time. Retcons, shitcons don't matter.

But like I said before, even if Sabretooth had his mutant powerset then... he's been upgraded a few times and Danny simply can't match this kind of power.

Sabes stronger than IF? Check.

Faster? Check.

More durable? Check.

Healing quicker? Check.

More vicious? Check.

Danny has the skill and maybe agility advantages, that's all. Well, and striking power via IF... but it ain't gonna do him any good against an opponent with adamantium skeleton, superhuman durability that heals faster than freakin Wolverine no expression

Sr J-Bieb
I think we've reached a consensus.

Sabretooth was retconned into full power when Fist stomped him

And Fist wins 10/10... possibly 11/10, but that's to be debated of course.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>