WWH vs Shaggyman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Shaggyman eats him. Literally. This is going to be a very unpleasant fight.

Hyperion Prime
Shaggyman/the general would kill him. Hulk stands no chance.

long pig
Shaggy wins. He's totally bombastic.

carver9
Hulk wins.

long pig
Stop it carver.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins.

Besides you would pick the Hulk against Galactus. Hulk is decent and all, but Thor is the new king. 3 books + Fear itself. His movies is doing better....etc

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Besides you would pick the Hulk against Galactus. Hulk is decent and all, but Thor is the new king. 3 books + Fear itself. His movies is doing better....etc

confused

I liked the Hulk movie.

Hyperion Prime
confused

I liked the Hulk movie.

You know I never saw either of them. I am one of those people who is so into comics...that any little thing thats different in the movie bothers me.

I saw Iron man because I was forced to...Same with Spiderman 1,2. I have not seen any other Marvel Movies. I have seen Superman 1-4 but not the new one.

long pig
The Hulk movies were astoundingly horrid. I'd rather watch a tranny take a dump in the street than see another Hulk movie.

carver9
You know I never saw either of them. I am one of those people who is so into comics...that any little thing thats different in the movie bothers me.

I saw Iron man because I was forced to...Same with Spiderman 1,2. I have not seen any other Marvel Movies. I have seen Superman 1-4 but not the new one.

I liked the Superman movie as well (the one people tend to say sucked). I HATED the first Hulk movie but the second one was beastly.

carver9
Originally posted by long pig
The Hulk movies were astoundingly horrid. I'd rather watch a tranny take a dump in the street than see another Hulk movie.

Of course you would say that. I almost called you something.

Hyperion Prime
uuuuuuggggggggggg!!!!!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/aab1ea31e9cd67e7b553ff93152d5cbe1275450856_full.gif

Hyperion Prime
I liked the Superman movie as well (the one people tend to say sucked). I HATED the first Hulk movie but the second one was beastly.

I like Superman II and that's about it. I just don't like the non-canon feel to comic Movies. Oh I also saw the Batman movie from the 80s with Jack Nicolson. I can tolerate DC movies, because I don't know what is canon and not canon. In marvel I know so I stay away.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

I love when my boy Quan is online (no homo).

Simbon
If this fight were in a comic book the title's acronym would be D.O.H.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Simbon
If this fight were in a comic book the title's acronym would be D.O.H. Did you read WW Hulk ?

CosmicComet
I love when my boy Quan is online (no homo).

Sorry man, he's BFFs with Delph. sad

Simbon
Did you read WW Hulk ?

Yes.

Diesldude
Hulk gets shagged from all angles.

quanchi112
Yes. Then based off of what ?

Simbon
Then based off of what ?

Using high heralds to floss his toes?

Badabing
Using high heralds to floss his toes? laughing out loud

Nihilist
Shaggyman in a easy stomp.

Prep-Man
watered down shaggyman gets beat by hulk. high end shaggyman beats hulk down.

quanchi112
Using high heralds to floss his toes? So are you just using his higher end showings and ignoring the lower ones ?

byrdgang21
Hulk wins

carver9
Didn't batman, echantress, and Nightwing put those hands down on shaggy? Hell, Enchantress blew half of his body off.

Diesldude
Shaggy man has unlimited stamina, Hulk will tire out and exhaust himself like he did against the sentry.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Shaggy man has unlimited stamina, Hulk will tire out and exhaust himself like he did against the sentry.

Or Hulk could grab Shaggy man and rip him in half and throw each part on different sides of the planet.

Mindset
Our they can just sit down and talk out their differences, why are you so violent, carver?

Simbon
Or Hulk could grab Shaggy man and rip him in half and throw each part on different sides of the planet.

It's hard to rip someone in half when you've got a mouth full of toe-jam.

Harbinger
General wins.

Q99

Being ripped apart not only won't kill Shaggy Man, it doesn't even last long.

There's no place Hulk can throw him that SM can't leap back from.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Diesldude

seconds later didnt he hulk out again though, even more hulked out. So even if Hulk does get tired out he'll just re hulk up immediately. Unless of course the general kills banner during this. Though this thread is about Hulk and not shaggyman so perhaps tiredness is a non factor and if it was then what about banner tech. This is even if Hulk gets tired out hy this battle?

leonidas
most certainly not a stomp, but hard to see hulk putting down shaggy physically when he's gone h2h with multiple jla'ers at the same time. hard to see shaggy putting hulk down. gues it would matter how strong hulk would end up getting as the fight progressed.

The Pict
Shaggy wins. He's totally bombastic.

haermm

long pig
Do you really think Shaggy should have given them as much problems as he did?

heru
Shaggy man is like Doomsday and Hulk splice into one. I'm a big fan of Hulk but the only way I see Hulk winning is by taking this fight into the later rounds so he can surpass Shaggy in strength. That seems to be the only advantage Hulk has.

carver9
Originally posted by heru
Shaggy man is like Doomsday and Hulk splice into one. I'm a big fan of Hulk but the only way I see Hulk winning is by taking this fight into the later rounds so he can surpass Shaggy in strength. That seems to be the only advantage Hulk has.

Shaggy and Hulk are basically the same character. Their healing factor are basically the same and going by feats, Hulk healing factor>Shaggy. Shaggy doesn't have a edge in this fight. Hulk is stronger, faster, more durable, and a better fighter and was more of a threat to Marvel planet vs Shaggyma being a threat to DC. Shaggyman WILL get overpowered.

Q99
Shaggy's healing factor is better. One of the Ultramarines had a focused-nuke weapon, meant for Superman, that obliterating SM's torso, and he regenerated in seconds.

He'll regenerate from goo and not even be tired.

Do you really think Shaggy should have given them as much problems as he did?

Shaggy from his intro has always been a team-fighter who has to be contained, not destroyed.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Shaggy's healing factor is better. One of the Ultramarines had a focused-nuke weapon, meant for Superman, that obliterating SM's torso, and he regenerated in seconds.

He'll regenerate from goo and not even be tired.

Shaggy from his intro has always been a team-fighter who has to be contained, not destroyed.

Hulk has similar feats like getting burnt all the way down to the bone and healing in a panel or 2 or ripping half of his head off and healing in a panel. This is the weaker incarnation of Hulk. Wwh was healing through everything immediately from Doctor Strange/Zom punching holes in his body at super speed and healing instantly to being shot by thousands of adamantium bullets healing right on the fly.

I don't thing that Nuke would have hurt Hulk so we really don't know what his healing factor would have done but I do believe that if the same thing happened, he would have healed just as fast.

celeyhyga17
WWH...

heru
Shaggy and Hulk are basically the same character. Their healing factor are basically the same and going by feats, Hulk healing factor>Shaggy. Shaggy doesn't have a edge in this fight. Hulk is stronger, faster, more durable, and a better fighter and was more of a threat to Marvel planet vs Shaggyma being a threat to DC. Shaggyman WILL get overpowered. The reason why I compared him to DD is because his ability to adapt to whatever you do to him. That could be considered a advantage on Shaggy part.

Batman-Prime
To be fair, Hulk is a Team wrecker too.

Q99
Hulk has similar feats like getting burnt all the way down to the bone and healing in a panel or 2 or ripping half of his head off and healing in a panel.

Those aren't quite the same as regening from goo.

And at times during WWH, Hulk was pretty rough and needed some time to catch his breath. His regen is definitely crazy, but it's not unlimited.

Gecko4lif
Hulk has similar feats like getting burnt all the way down to the bone and healing in a panel or 2 or ripping half of his head off and healing in a panel. This is the weaker incarnation of Hulk. Wwh was healing through everything immediately from Doctor Strange/Zom punching holes in his body at super speed and healing instantly to being shot by thousands of adamantium bullets healing right on the fly.

I don't thing that Nuke would have hurt Hulk so we really don't know what his healing factor would have done but I do believe that if the same thing happened, he would have healed just as fast.
Shaggy heals from goo

Hulk cant heal if you hit him hard enough

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Shaggy heals from goo

Hulk cant heal if you hit him hard enough

What the hell.

Wolverine and Deadpool has healed f rom basically nothing. Deadpool has healed from being turned into puddy and Wolverine on at least 3 occassions has healed from just a adamantium skeleton sitting on the ground and their healing factor is still boo boo compared to the Hulk.

What are you talking about? WWH was healing from all types of high end punches like nothing. That was the main reason everyone prepped against his healing factor. Hell, during WWH, his healing factor was taken away from him at least 4 to 5 times for Earth defense to have any type of chance at stopping him.

We will never know if WWH could heal from goo because his durability is far greater than the general but what we do know is that Hulk has one of the besat healing factor in comics so I feel safe to say that he could.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In this battle, Eiling's healing factor won't be giving him the advantage.

JonyBoy2

carver9

JonyBoy2

Hyperion Prime

JonyBoy2

Hyperion Prime

Hyperion Prime
Here too, but its not a Knockout he is just abused.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/avengers003173hf.jpg

Batman-Prime
Carver made some excellent points, I think WWH takes this.

JonyBoy2

Hyperion Prime

carver9

leonidas
laughing out loud

context for those hulk ko's would have been mildly relevent.....

psycho gundam
yup, samson shattered his hand using all his strength to do it.

to set it up samson had hulk smash robot copies of the rhino, juggernaut, iirc abomination, and modok to trick hulk into thinking he (samson) was also a robot since he waited till hulk stopped caring. the hulk said something like , then samson used that opportunity to hit a passive hulk.

Simbon
How can Shaggy choke out someone or punch someone to sleep that is far stronger than him. Hulk physical strength is far above Shaggy imo.

Until it was proved otherwise, and despite the fact that all the evidence was against it, you thought that Hulk could beat a skyfather in h2h, so I'm not sure what kind of evidence it would take to convince that any character is stronger than the hulk -- since your faith in his strength is not based on evidence. Unless you think that Sentry is much, much more powerful than Superman or Orion (which is incredibly dubious if one's not talking about the void), then it is obvious that Shaggy is stronger.

The only area in which WWH has Shaggy beat is durability, and this isn't going to do much for him here. From day 1, tiring hulk out has been a viable strategy against him, providing one could deal with his damage output or throw drones against him. As for speed, Shaggy can deal with Flash and Supes. Shaggy has the stamina of classic juggernaut.

Hulk's ONLY method of winning is a BFR -- Shaggy can win by wearing him down and then beating him to death.

carver9
Until it was proved otherwise, and despite the fact that all the evidence was against it, you thought that Hulk could beat a skyfather in h2h, so I'm not sure what kind of evidence it would take to convince that any character is stronger than the hulk -- since your faith in his strength is not based on evidence. Unless you think that Sentry is much, much more powerful than Superman or Orion (which is incredibly dubious if one's not talking about the void), then it is obvious that Shaggy is stronger.

The only area in which WWH has Shaggy beat is durability, and this isn't going to do much for him here. From day 1, tiring hulk out has been a viable strategy against him, providing one could deal with his damage output or throw drones against him. As for speed, Shaggy can deal with Flash and Supes. Shaggy has the stamina of classic juggernaut.

Hulk's ONLY method of winning is a BFR -- Shaggy can win by wearing him down and then beating him to death.

First I would like to point out that the Hulk and Zeus fight had LITTLE to do with strength... all of that was basically fighting skills. Zeus fought Hulk like a martial artist on steroids... Hulk couldn't land a punch. Then Zeus size tripled during the time he fought Hulk which gave him much more reach. Now if you can show me a instance during that fight that Zeus overpowered Hulk, then my statement still stands. What I do know is that Hulk punch sent Zeus flying some feat and he did scream out in pain. With that said, if Zeus wasn't Bruce Lee little brother, Hulk could have done much better since his strength while calm was able to knock Zeus for a loop to the point that it pissed him off.

As for Shaggyman... again, why is he stronger?

Simbon
First I would like to point out that the Hulk and Zeus fight had LITTLE to do with strength... all of that was basically fighting skills. Zeus fought Hulk like a martial artist on steroids... Hulk couldn't land a punch. Then Zeus size tripled during the time he fought Hulk which gave him much more reach. Now if you can show me a instance during that fight that Zeus overpowered Hulk, then my statement still stands. What I do know is that Hulk punch sent Zeus flying some feat and he did scream out in pain. With that said, if Zeus wasn't Bruce Lee little brother, Hulk could have done much better since his strength while calm was able to knock Zeus for a loop to the point that it pissed him off.

laughing OK OK OK. So to deal with your first point...

laughing

That is an AMAZING reading of that fight -- I'm definitely going to refer to this in the future... man, pure gold. I knew there was a reason I persisted in arguing with you on this, and now I know why. This is almost as good as Big Colossus' last one about the guy standing behind Gambit. I'm not sure if you'll ever make to Quan's level, but keep at it, son -- you are on a path towards greatness.

As for Shaggy.. are you serious? I just told you.

Q99

He doesn't have to be stronger. He simply never will drop, ever, so he'll eventually win, because Hulk can drop.

HigH ScholaR

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
LOL at the debaters here using relatively old scans, and/or a weaker incarnation of the hulk compared to today's standards.

Well done roll eyes (sarcastic)

And that's the problem for current debates only current - last 5-10 years comparisons and in some cases even less should be used.

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yup, samson shattered his hand using all his strength to do it.

to set it up samson had hulk smash robot copies of the rhino, juggernaut, iirc abomination, and modok to trick hulk into thinking he (samson) was also a robot since he waited till hulk stopped caring. the hulk said something like , then samson used that opportunity to hit a passive hulk.

yep. and IM hit hulk after hulk was staggered because a jet exploded on him so he was dazed. he also maxed his armor for that one blow to the point where it shut down after that punch and became paralyzed and ant-man had to save stark. hulk was also stunned for the colossus incident. more to the point--none of those versions is as strong as this one. even though i think wwh would be the stronger of the 2 though, i'm still not sure he could win this fight unless he bfr'd him somehow. i do seem to recall eiling's healing factor having been reduced somehow in suicide squad or checkmate. he was taken out for a long time when a bomb blew up inside him brain. he DID heal from it i think, but it took a long time iirc. if his healing WAS reduced (i'd need to go back and check and, frankly, i'm not that motivated.... smile ) then wwh could possibly win this physically after a long long time.....

JonyBoy2

srankmissingnin
Shaggyman couldn't even beat Freight Train...

JonyBoy2

Simbon
Originally posted by leonidas
yep. and IM hit hulk after hulk was staggered because a jet exploded on him so he was dazed. he also maxed his armor for that one blow to the point where it shut down after that punch and became paralyzed and ant-man had to save stark. hulk was also stunned for the colossus incident. more to the point--none of those versions is as strong as this one. even though i think wwh would be the stronger of the 2 though, i'm still not sure he could win this fight unless he bfr'd him somehow. i do seem to recall eiling's healing factor having been reduced somehow in suicide squad or checkmate. he was taken out for a long time when a bomb blew up inside him brain. he DID heal from it i think, but it took a long time iirc. if his healing WAS reduced (i'd need to go back and check and, frankly, i'm not that motivated.... smile ) then wwh could possibly win this physically after a long long time.....

Yes, the General has been depowered... But I assumed since the thread specified Shaggyman it meant the old one.

srankmissingnin

leonidas
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I would have thought that was obvious...

Current Shaggyman gets folded up like a lawn chair and placed in the trunk.

that was sort of my thinking.... if it's classic shaggy, that's a different story.

JonyBoy2
I would have thought that was obvious...

Current Shaggyman gets folded up like a lawn chair and placed in the trunk. Forum Rules...go read them

leonidas

JonyBoy2
if it's classic shaggy, that's a different story. wink

JonyBoy2
don't suppose you have any proof of that actually happening at any point, EVER.....? Zeus fight

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Forum Rules...go read them

Rules/Standard Fight Settings
In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any constraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

JonyBoy2
Rules/Standard Fight Settings
In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any constraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below. Shut your face mad

leonidas
Zeus fight

his healing didn't 'fade'. zeus was simply too powerful and overwhelmed it--as a skyfather should be. shaggy is NOT a skyfather..... hulk would need bfr to beat him, but shaggy could do the same. it would come down to whoever tossed the other into orbit first i guess.

carver9
Zeus fight

So Shaggy is a skyfather that can grow 12 ft tall during mid battle and thorw off magical charged punches...skyfather magical charged punches?

carver9
laughing OK OK OK. So to deal with your first point...

laughing

That is an AMAZING reading of that fight -- I'm definitely going to refer to this in the future... man, pure gold. I knew there was a reason I persisted in arguing with you on this, and now I know why. This is almost as good as Big Colossus' last one about the guy standing behind Gambit. I'm not sure if you'll ever make to Quan's level, but keep at it, son -- you are on a path towards greatness.

As for Shaggy.. are you serious? I just told you.

So what in my post was innaccurate? Did Hulk land a lick? Did Zeus grow during mid battle? Was Hulk even able to get close to Zeus during this fight? Was Zeus magically charging his punches? Did Zeus hit Hulk with a powerful blast before they fought? Who was the better fighter? When Zeus was hit by Hulk, did it not send him flying? Did he not scream in pain?

Gecko4lif
Shaggyman couldn't even beat Freight Train...
Has anybody beat freight train?

Rage.Of.Olympus
So what in my post was innaccurate? Did Hulk land a lick? Did Zeus grow during mid battle? Was Hulk even able to get close to Zeus during this fight? Was Zeus magically charging his punches? Did Zeus hit Hulk with a powerful blast before they fought? Who was the better fighter? When Zeus was hit by Hulk, did it not send him flying? Did he not scream in pain?

Are you once again going to pretend that if the Hulk threw more punches, it would have changed anything? As we saw from Surfer's perspective, a punch from the Hulk was easily caught by Zeus. This wasn't a showing of superior skill but of far superior strength and power. For the record, I doubt the lightning discharge was anything but an illustration of raw power.....and it looked cool. The entire point of the fight was that they were going at it man god to man. We saw Zeus strike the Hulk with and without the discharge and there being any difference.

Lmfao at screaming in pain by the way. A double handed shot from behind made Zeus grunt.

JonyBoy2
his healing will 'start to fade after a while'? blink its not like he is inmortal right? confused

don't suppose you have any proof of that actually happening at any point, EVER.....? Not current WWH as he is Top Dog now(or used to, seems like he was depowered after the Zeus Fight)

Below scans shows a Mortal Hulk and his healing factor being taxed, I know, I know this is prof Hulk but one could make a case that WWH is just an super amped Hulk but still Mortal

http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/13241/6dde10132408702.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/13241/cb54a6132408709.jpg http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/13241/7cda31132408713.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not sure if that's before or after the Savage Banner Hulk limitation. For the record, Hulk was holding back and so on.

Hulk can obviously be worn down and taxed when met with sufficient force, but I don't understand how that's a knock against the character as the same can be said about any entity barring the omnipotent beings.

carver9
its not like he is inmortal right? confused

Not current WWH as he is Top Dog now(or used to, seems like he was depowered after the Zeus Fight)

Below scans shows a Mortal Hulk and his healing factor being taxed, I know, I know this is prof Hulk but one could make a case that WWH is just an super amped Hulk but still Mortal

http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/13241/6dde10132408702.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/13241/cb54a6132408709.jpg http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/13241/7cda31132408713.jpg

So Grey Hulk and Professor Hulk healing factor= WWH? Damn.

What has taxed CURRENT Hulk healing factor? You have numerous of examples to use? Hulk healing factor wasn't taxed in those scans you showed... he was just getting his a** handed to him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Carver, the battle with Zeus severely taxed Hulk's healing factor to the point it was barely working. Hell, he would have died if not for his teammates.

JonyBoy2

Q99
Shaggyman's greatest feat of endurance is when the JLA stopped him by having his creator and having those two fight (as well as a third monster that was more mysterious) for several years.

leonidas
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Not sure if that's before or after the Savage Banner Hulk limitation. For the record, Hulk was holding back and so on.

Hulk can obviously be worn down and taxed when met with sufficient force, but I don't understand how that's a knock against the character as the same can be said about any entity barring the omnipotent beings.

yep. to the best of my knowledge though his healing factor has never simply 'faded away' or run out. to suppose it would do so here is pure speculation. if we're talking a hypothetical fight that lasts for years and years, welllll..... i dunno what would happen exactly. i guess his healing could keep him from aging, ala logan. obviously maestro aged, but that isn't 616 hulk so really isn't relevent.

regardless, fight would never go that long imo. one would bfr the other before then.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yep. to the best of my knowledge though his healing factor has never simply 'faded away' or run out. to suppose it would do so here is pure speculation. if we're talking a hypothetical fight that lasts for years and years, welllll..... i dunno what would happen exactly. i guess his healing could keep him from aging, ala logan. obviously maestro aged, but that isn't 616 hulk so really isn't relevent.

regardless, fight would never go that long imo. one would bfr the other before then.

No, that's never happened. No herald will overwhelm his healing factor.

Hulk would more than likely age over time but he should at least be able to survive for a few centuries.

People shouldn't confuse endurance for being worn down by the way. Hulk also has some noticeably impressive endurance/healing feats. Heck, every time he faces a superior opponent who beats him down only for the Hulk to get stronger and overpower them is a feat worth mentioning. Hulk is self replenishing unless he faces a very powerful opponent. If we're going to point out a character's lows, we should also point out his high's.

carver9
Are you once again going to pretend that if the Hulk threw more punches, it would have changed anything? As we saw from Surfer's perspective, a punch from the Hulk was easily caught by Zeus. This wasn't a showing of superior skill but of far superior strength and power. For the record, I doubt the lightning discharge was anything but an illustration of raw power.....and it looked cool. The entire point of the fight was that they were going at it man god to man. We saw Zeus strike the Hulk with and without the discharge and there being any difference.

Lmfao at screaming in pain by the way. A double handed shot from behind made Zeus grunt.

Wow... so are you telling me that Zeus wasn't the better fighter? I never said that Zeus was weaker than Hulk so why wouldn't he be able to catch his punch. That feat alone proves that Zeus is a superb fighter... Hulk just cannot land a single hit on him. Zeus is a fighter and he proved that dring his fight against Hulk. That fight had NOTHING to do with strength. Zeus didn't overpower Hulk not once throughout that fight, he just outbrawled him to the point that Hulk couldn't even pray on landing a blow.

Why wouldn't a blast from a skyfather no do anything to a Herald/trans level being (physically, Hulk is at least trans)?

Maybe if Hulk landed blows, then you would probably have an argument but he didn't because he was outmatched due to fighting skills.

JonyBoy2
i guess his healing could keep him from aging, ala logan. obviously maestro aged, but that isn't 616 hulk so really isn't relevent. is Death of Hulk relevant?

carver9
Carver, the battle with Zeus severely taxed Hulk's healing factor to the point it was barely working. Hell, he would have died if not for his teammates.

Duuh, he was getting hit by a skyfather with magical amped punches and before this, he got hit with a big a** lightning attack from a pissed skyfather. He sure would have died.. I'm not saying that Zeus can not defeat him, what I am saying is that the fight was lopsided due to fighting skills.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow... so are you telling me that Zeus wasn't the better fighter? I never said that Zeus was weaker than Hulk so why wouldn't he be able to catch his punch. That feat alone proves that Zeus is a superb fighter... Hulk just cannot land a single hit on him. Zeus is a fighter and he proved that dring his fight against Hulk. That fight had NOTHING to do with strength. Zeus didn't overpower Hulk not once throughout that fight, he just outbrawled him to the point that Hulk couldn't even pray on landing a blow.

Why wouldn't a blast from a skyfather no do anything to a Herald/trans level being (physically, Hulk is at least trans)?

Maybe if Hulk landed blows, then you would probably have an argument but he didn't because he was outmatched due to fighting skills.

You can argue Zeus is a better fighter if you want, but you're trying to turn this into a showing of superior skill which is asinine. It was clearly intended to be an illustration of far superior power and strength. Anyone with common sense can see that.

Zeus caught a punch from an enraged Green Scar with one hand under Pak. It's clear that more punches or not, the Hulk would have been stomped either way.

It was a one sided beat down from a far superior opponent. Get. Over. It.

facepalm

You're being a goddamn idiot.

Duuh, he was getting hit by a skyfather with magical amped punches and before this, he got hit with a big a** lightning attack from a pissed skyfather. He sure would have died.. I'm not saying that Zeus can not defeat him, what I am saying is that the fight was lopsided due to fighting skills.

Like I said, I doubt the lightning was anything more than flash. The intention was it to be a straight up fight. That was made very clear. Zeus destroying him with punches with and without the charge supports the stance.

True, he was struck with a lightning bolt before, which certainly helps him save face. For the record, I doubt Zeus was pissed. At least, I remember him simply being annoyed when he smote the Hulk.

carver9
You can argue Zeus is a better fighter if you want, but you're trying to turn this into a showing of superior skill which is asinine. It was clearly intended to be an illustration of far superior power and strength. Anyone with common sense can see that.

Zeus caught a punch from an enraged Green Scar with one hand under Pak. It's clear that more punches or not, the Hulk would have been stomped either way.

facepalm

You really don't get what I am telling you do you? You have completely flipped the script. Just forget it Rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I understand you want to support the Hulk, but don't throw out common sense in order to do so Carver. If some new evidence comes out to support your stance, I'll take your side, but as it stands, the Hulk was stomped by Zeus due to a power gap and not a skill gap.

JonyBoy2
Just forget it Rage. you guys need to get a room laughing

I am out... smokin'

carver9
I understand you want to support the Hulk, but don't throw out common sense in order to do so Carver. If some new evidence comes out to support your stance, I'll take your side, but as it stands, the Hulk was stomped by Zeus due to a power gap and not a skill gap.

Rage,

You know when you say stuff like this it makes me want to reply with a combat. Let's just leave it be because your previous argument didn't help your case.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Let's agree to a battle zone scheduled for a month later that will never happen.

Harbinger
Never mind. ****ing Rage stole mah thunder.

leonidas
is Death of Hulk relevant?

confused

not familiar with it. is it 616 hulk?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you guys referring to Hulk: The End?

Originally posted by Harbinger
Never mind. ****ing Rage stole mah thunder.

smurph

leonidas
Are you guys referring to Hulk: The End?

i got no idea what he's talking about.... shrug

carver9
Let's agree to a battle zone scheduled for a month later that will never happen.

A battlezone on what?

Zack Fair

http://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

Hyperion Prime

In EVERY fight since the begining of time the winner is usally the better fighter, unless you count one-shots or draws.

I think even if Hulk would have got more punches in it would not have really hurt Zeus all that much. Losing to Zeus is hardly a low showing.

Ptr_Grifin
i got no idea what he's talking about.... shrug

I think he is talking about when Red Hulk killed Hulk. I believe the Grandmaster brought him back to life.

leonidas
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I think he is talking about when Red Hulk killed Hulk. I believe the Grandmaster brought him back to life.

i think rage was right--i THINK he was thinking hulk the end. which also would be irrelevent as it too is not 616.

psycho gundam

facepalm

Like I said, I doubt the lightning was anything more than flash. The intention was it to be a straight up fight. That was made very clear. Zeus destroying him with punches with and without the charge supports the stance.

True, he was struck with a lightning bolt before, which certainly helps him save face. For the record, I doubt Zeus was pissed. At least, I remember him simply being annoyed when he smote the Hulk. zeus' magic played a part imo

Ptr_Grifin
i think rage was right--i THINK he was thinking hulk the end. which also would be irrelevent as it too is not 616.

Hulk didn't die in, "The End" though. I thought only Banner died. But Red Hulk killing Hulk is 616.

janus77
Originally posted by psycho gundam
zeus' magic played a part imo
exactly.

it's implied to have been the reason why Hulk couldn't deal with those attacks. Zeus' magic eagle (or whatever, some "bird" that "contains a portion of the magic of Zeus"wink attacks Hulk in the current issue, and he has to get really pissed off to deal with Zeus' magic.

Still, imo that Zeus match was a low for The Hulk, unless they're making Zeus out to be at levels similar to what he was when Galactus failed to zap him out of existence. Maybe he got an amp when Hercules reinstated him?

janus77
Hulk got stomped by Zeus, but it was the magic that made the difference, not the power. Hulk wasn't enraged to WBH or anything like those levels. He was just disappointed, angry and nihilistic... and Zeus' magic did the rest.

the current issue of Incredible Hulks spells it out, a little, by showing how a portion of Zeus' magic (in the form of some mystical bird) can hurt and harm Hulk much more than any physical creature/attack could. To counter it though, Hulk needs to get pissed off (which happened, leading to a dead parrot situation).

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by janus77
To counter it though, Hulk needs to get pissed off (which happened, leading to a dead parrot situation). Which ended up with him still getting beat up and Betty shooting him in the face and killing him...

janus77
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Which ended up with him still getting beat up and Betty shooting him in the face and killing him...
he killed it by wringing its neck. Betty shot it but, it didn't 'die' from that.

Simbon

Savage Hulk has gotten very tired after just a few hours of fighting in some cases -- so much so that he immediately had a nap afterwards... Admittedly, WWH will last a lot longer, but I don't think it will be years like with Shaggy.

Simbon
Zeus is a fighter and he proved that dring his fight against Hulk. That fight had NOTHING to do with strength.

The magic of Zeus' fists is trivial next to the magic of Carver's faith in the hulk.

Gecko4lif
exactly.

it's implied to have been the reason why Hulk couldn't deal with those attacks. Zeus' magic eagle (or whatever, some "bird" that "contains a portion of the magic of Zeus"wink attacks Hulk in the current issue, and he has to get really pissed off to deal with Zeus' magic.

Still, imo that Zeus match was a low for The Hulk, unless they're making Zeus out to be at levels similar to what he was when Galactus failed to zap him out of existence. Maybe he got an amp when Hercules reinstated him?
Lol wut?

Jesus the level of respectability here is dropping daily.

Sr J-Bieb
he killed it by wringing its neck. Betty shot it but, it didn't 'die' from that. Which was only because Betty shot it in the face.

celeyhyga17
Bump Bump, Bump Bump it up!

leonidas
hulk thunderclaps him off planet for a bfr win? smile

quanchi112
If Hulk decides to hold back it's a fight Hulk wins if he goes all out he barely noticed Shaggy Man's attacks.

Cogito
Shaggy Man wins for having a name 100x more awesome afro

theICONiac
In EVERY fight since the begining of time the winner is usally the better fighter, unless you count one-shots or draws.

I think even if Hulk would have got more punches in it would not have really hurt Zeus all that much. Losing to Zeus is hardly a low showing.

Who is the girl in your sig and why are her nasty feet so proudly on display?

psycho gundam
If Hulk decides to hold back it's a fight Hulk wins if he goes all out he barely noticed Shaggy Man's attacks. nah, shaggyman's not innocent stick out tongue

carver9
Hulk grabs him by the head...lifts him in the air... Shaggyman tries to kick, claws, punch his way out of Hulks grip, nothing happens. Hulk punch him in the stomach, keep punching, keep on punching... Shaggyman is still trying to get out of this hold, nothing happens. Hulk proceeds at punching until Shaggyman passes out. Rinse and repeat for the 10/10 victory.

cdtm
Stalemate.

Shaggy Man can waste a team that includes Superman. At the least, he should do as well as repowered Juggernaut, and Shaggy is too maneuverable for that stepping aside nonsense to work.

leonidas
i'm really hoping to see this current version of hulk square off against juggs at some point in time....

Parmaniac
i'm really hoping to see this current version of hulk square off against juggs at some point in time.... Or Thor biscuits

Stoic
A year or two ago, I would have said that this would be a decent fight with Shaggy Man taking nearly half or more, but to have witnessed the Hulk beating the hell out of Wendigo, and Bi-Beast at what was called 1000 times more powerful than their original forms, this is a cake walk for the current Hulk.

Hulk 10/10

psycho gundam
^ get ready for the barrage of stones and *hulk loses* posts coming your way.

"battle-board hulk" was born in IH #634

Prep-Man
Hulk loses! Just kidding. Which Shaggyman are we using? Cause if it's the General, he'll more than likely lose to current Hulk. If it's classic SM, he'll win.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hulk loses! Just kidding. Which Shaggyman are we using? Cause if it's the General, he'll more than likely lose to current Hulk. If it's classic SM, he'll win. i'm pretty sure you have the issue of it (i seemed to have lost it) where original zabo shaggy man's head gets ripped off, and the head grew a new body and not the torso growing a new head.

damage his head = shaggy man ceases to be stick out tongue

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/h.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hulk loses! Just kidding. Which Shaggyman are we using? Cause if it's the General, he'll more than likely lose to current Hulk. If it's classic SM, he'll win.

You do realize that it was more or less stated that the current Hulk is more than 1000 times more powerful than Wendigo, and Bi Beast together right?

Even classic Shaggy would go down IMO.

Despite people throwing collateral damage out of the window, popping planets the size of the Earth with one hit, is one hell of a feat. Shaggy Man classic never had this kind of power.

vansonbee
@psycho gundam, the last punch by Hulk, it give off the feeling the villain head exploded >_< lol

Stoic
Originally posted by vansonbee
@psycho gundam, the last punch by Hulk, it give off the feeling the villain head exploded >_< lol

I know right ha ha ha!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vansonbee
@psycho gundam, the last punch by Hulk, it give off the feeling the villain head exploded >_< lol that's the idea big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.