Ozymandias Versus Spock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NowYouRemember
Setting is Ozzy's lair.

Hand to hand combat and super-powers allowed. No knives or guns.

All out battle to the Death.

This is Spock in his peak as a fighter, by the way.

Impediment
Spock has no H2H feats.

Ozy rapes. Hard.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Impediment
Spock has no H2H feats.

Ozy rapes. Hard.

A friend at work, who has seen every Star Trek episode about a hundred times each, was telling me a few days ago about how amped up Spock's martial arts skills are, and how he'd essentially make Bruce Lee look like a clown.

Also mentioned Spock's abilities to cloud the minds of others, and of course, the "Spock-Lock".

I'm not a huge Star Trek fan myself. Just wondering how this would go down.

How about you?

Oh yeah, super-strength, too.

And I found this:

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/spock_wolverine.jpg

Omega Vision
Non canon crossover.

NowYouRemember
I've heard Spock's no joke, though.

I'm wondering if he'd mess Ozzy up..

dadudemon
Vulcans are, on average, 3 times stronger than a human. (Source: Deep Space 9. It was the episode where they played baseball in the holodeck.)

I'd put Ozy at 2-4 times stronger than the strongest of humans.

Average Man's benchpress: 160lbs.

Strongest man's benchpress: 1075.

Vulcan's average strength on the benchpress: 480 lbs.

Ozy's strength: 2150-4300lbs.

Difference: 4.5-9 times stronger than the Average Vulcan.

Spock's Vulcan genetics have been depleted due to being part human, so this means that he is not as strong as the average Vulcans beacuse his human blood takes him down.

That said, Ozy is on a scale of speed that is so far above humans or Vulcans that that alone is enough to win. Add in the giant strength gap and it's a comical match-up.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by dadudemon

Average Man's benchpress: 160lbs.

Source?

Strongest man's benchpress: 1075.

Source?

Vulcan's average strength on the benchpress: 480 lbs.

Source?

Ozy's strength: 2150-4300lbs.

Source?

Spock's Vulcan genetics have been depleted due to being part human, so this means that he is not as strong as the average Vulcans beacuse his human blood takes him down.

Source?

Thought I'd ask.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
Source?

http://tinyurl.com/6atmhqo

Source?

http://tinyurl.com/62wkmjy

Source?

"(Source: Deep Space 9. It was the episode where they played baseball in the holodeck.)"

More specifically, it was Deep Space 9 Episode 152. That would be 4th episode of season 7. smile

Source?

Me. That's about the force required to kick a 180lbs man 30 feet from standing up which happens to be 2-4 times stronger than peak human kicking force. smile

Apply 2-4 times strength to the benchpress above that of peak human and you get that answer.

Source?

You need a source for Spock being half human and half Vulcan? Really? erm

Thought I'd ask.

And you wasted your time. You could have answered most of those questions yourself.

It took me about 5 minutes to type that post.

Edit - You're a sock troll. That explains everything.

dadudemon
Double Edit - I didn't give a source for peak human kicking force which, here, says is 460lbs:

http://www.kikgard.com/kikgard_FAQ.html

"The strongest kick ever recorded was by a 10th degree black belt expert in Martial Arts at 460 lbs."

There's also the VC measure and this guy pulled off a 2.1 VC measure.

QGjPnLjvvrs

This site says 6 kN is in the range of that force (see page 10 and pretty much everything else): poor.http://www.iihs.org/ratings/protocols/pdf/iihs_side_impact_guide.pdf

Assume a rigid Night Owl due to his bullet proof suite. He was kicked 30 feet and we will pretend that the angle of force is at 30 degrees to the ground's plane.

That's a very obvious amount of force requirement.

Robtard
Spock is 1/2 human, but in terms of Vulcan abilities, he's full Vulcan. His blood is as green as his father's.

Spock is highly trained fighter, as with all Vulcans, they excel and often peak themselves in anything they set their minds to. Martial Arts is no different.

Speed, Vulcans are about x2-3 faster than humans. Tuvok mentioned this, iirc. Though I'm pretty sure it's in ST:OS too.

Strength, Vulcans are easily 3 times stronger than humans. Due to the gravity of planet Vulcan.

Having said that, Spock wins this via nerve pinch, won't be much of a fight either. He then tells Veidt his homosexuality is illogical.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Spock is 1/2 human, but in terms of Vulcan abilities, he's full Vulcan. His blood is as green as his father's.

Mostly true. His strength is retained per episode 26 of TOS. His telepathy is depleted, but we don't know to what extent.

Spock is highly trained fighter, as with all Vulcans, they excel and often peak themselves in anything they set their minds to. Martial Arts is no different.

For such an accomplished fighter with strenght and speed...Kirk seemed a match for him. smile

Speed, Vulcans are about x2-3 faster than humans. Tuvok mentioned this, iirc. Though I'm pretty sure it's in ST:OS too.

So he can run at 50-75 mph? I doubt that. Do you have a source for that?

They have superior reflexes, but to what extent, we can be sure that it is marginal above humans: see Kirk's fight with Spock. smile

Strength, Vulcans are easily 3 times stronger than humans. Due to the gravity of planet Vulcan.

No, not "easily", it is plain and simple the average Vulcan is 3 times stronger than the average human.

Having said that, Spock wins this via nerve pinch, won't be much of a fight either. He then tells Veidt his homosexuality is illogical.

A literal bullet dodger (in the most confirmed sense) is somehow going to get tagged by what appears to be a slow moving human (compared to the other Watchmen, he never fought anywhere even close or as strong as the other Watchmen: Ozy makes two of them look slow and weak.)

I know you're just kidding. It's more fun to pretend you're super serialz.

ares834
Ozy rapes.

BruceSkywalker
WTF???? Ozy gets his arse mindraped..

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NowYouRemember
Forgot the part where he could mindrape him.

Robtard
Mostly true. His strength is retained per episode 26 of TOS. His telepathy is depleted, but we don't know to what extent.

For such an accomplished fighter with strenght and speed...Kirk seemed a match for him. smile

So he can run at 50-75 mph? I doubt that. Do you have a source for that?

They have superior reflexes, but to what extent, we can be sure that it is marginal above humans: see Kirk's fight with Spock. smile

No, not "easily", it is plain and simple the average Vulcan is 3 times stronger than the average human.

A literal bullet dodger (in the most confirmed sense) is somehow going to get tagged by what appears to be a slow moving human (compared to the other Watchmen, he never fought anywhere even close or as strong as the other Watchmen: Ozy makes two of them look slow and weak.)

I know you're just kidding. It's more fun to pretend you're super serialz.

Was talking about physical abilities, a mild-mend isn't going to do much in a fight versus an opponent like Veidt, maybe someone less physically strong and girly like Bones where Spock could man-handle, sure. So it's 100% what I said.

Kirk is a ****ing juggernaut, he took down Khan-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously reaction-speed/reflexes, not running speed. Duh. They're not having a 100 meter dash here. (which Spock would win though)

"easily" is equivalent to "plain and simple", not sure why you insist on trying to find errors in my post only to agree with what I said.

Ozy didn't dodge bullets, he stayed ahead of the gun-man's aim and used others as human-shields. He's fast as shit, but no need to masturbate the scene.

Fanboyism is dope and Vulcan nerve-pinch FTW. It's he only logical outcome here.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0809/spock-demotivational-poster-1220573811.png

Rogue Jedi

Ozy didn't dodge bullets, he stayed ahead of the gun-man's aim and used others as human-shields. He's fast as shit, but no need to masturbate the scene.
Oh you went there..........He's gonna implode, you know. I implied this a while back and I felt fault lines cracking.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oh you went there..........He's gonna implode, you know. I implied this a while back and I felt fault lines cracking.

No. I said it first long ago shortly after Watchmen and you plagiarized it, cos you're a homo; that's what homos do.

Rogue Jedi
Calm down, Rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Calm down, Rob.

I find it funny when the guys who's not calm the majority if the time in here tells me/others to calm down.

Rogue Jedi
I find it funny when the guys who's not calm the majority if the time in here tells me/others to calm down. I'm perfectly calm, dude.

dadudemon
Was talking about physical abilities, a mild-mend isn't going to do much in a fight versus an opponent like Veidt, maybe someone less physically strong and girly like Bones where Spock could man-handle, sure. So it's 100% what I said.

No, it's not. Prove that Spock is equal to his fellow Vulcans, physically.

Kirk is a ****ing juggernaut, he took down Khan-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He most certainly did not take down Kahn. At best, he tricked him...but nothing h2h.

Obviously reaction-speed/reflexes, not running speed. Duh. They're not having a 100 meter dash here. (which Spock would win though)

In both movement speed and reaction speed, Ozy has Spock looking like he's standing still.

"easily" is equivalent to "plain and simple", not sure why you insist on trying to find errors in my post only to agree with what I said.

No, "easily" implies that it is possible to be greater but it is at least as strong as 3 times. It is not like that: when comparing the averages, it is 3 times as strong. Nothig more, nothing less. That's not easily, that's averaging.

You're doing some sort of parody of RJ, aren't you?

Cause only RJ's Hit Girl level of fanboy idiocy is capable of saying things like, "Ozy is not a bullet dodger" when we clearly saw him move well after the gun was fired, time slowed down to show us clearly that he moved at ultra fast speeds (it was so fast that it was close to the speed of the bullet, itself. Would you like me to calculate the Ozy's speed? smile )

Fanboyism is dope and Vulcan nerve-pinch FTW. It's he only logical outcome here.

Ahhhhh. I see, now. You're saying you're a fanboy?

Robtard
No, it's not. Prove that Spock is equal to his fellow Vulcans, physically.

He most certainly did not take down Kahn. At best, he tricked him...but nothing h2h.

In both movement speed and reaction speed, Ozy has Spock looking like he's standing still.

No, "easily" implies that it is possible to be greater but it is at least as strong as 3 times. It is not like that: when comparing the averages, it is 3 times as strong. Nothig more, nothing less. That's not easily, that's averaging.

You're doing some sort of parody of RJ, aren't you?

Cause only RJ's Hit Girl level of fanboy idiocy is capable of saying things like, "Ozy is not a bullet dodger" when we clearly saw him move well after the gun was fired, time slowed down to show us clearly that he moved at ultra fast speeds (it was so fast that it was close to the speed of the bullet, itself. Would you like me to calculate the Ozy's speed? smile )

Ahhhhh. I see, now. You're saying you're a fanboy?

Prove it when you're already agreed? Odd. But if you insist, young Spock putting down the hammer on the phaggy Vulcan kid.

Wrong, Kirk did take down Khan in the episode "Space Seed", a physical fight.

Other way around. When Vulcan's start moving, it's epic. Vulcan's are just under Data. Data > Veidt. Ergo Spock > Veidt.

What I said, easily.

You're not a fanboy of this?

http://cache.gawker.com/hollywood/spock-kirk-bath.jpg

Spock wins. /thread

the ninjak
Spock.

dadudemon
Wrong, Kirk did take down Khan in the episode "Space Seed", a physical fight.

*buzzer sound*

Wrong.

Movie feats, only. He did not take Kahn down in 2.

teehee big grin

I do recall Kahn picking people up with one arm like they were small children in 2, though.

Other way around. When Vulcan's start moving, it's epic. Vulcan's are just under Data. Data > Veidt. Ergo Spock > Veidt.

Vulcans have never shown moving faster than humans and if they have, it was so minimal that it was negligible (compare to people such as Kirk who an in-shape human in TOS.)

What I said, easily.

No, what I said: not easily and some other stuff.

You're not a fanboy of this?

http://cache.gawker.com/hollywood/spock-kirk-bath.jpg

Spock wins. /thread

No. That's gross.

Alright, now for comparisons.

Prove that Spock is better, H2H.

For Ozy: he fought and beat down, easily (take note of how I'm using this word: as you can see, I'm using it correctly) two fighters that could easily (again, the correct way to use this word) take down 10-20 men, on their own. We can claim that Ozy could accomplish the same tasks as Night Owl and Rorschach but even easier. 10-20 men will be no problem for Ozy who WTFPWNED Night Owl and Rorschach.

Does Spock have a comparable feat in any movie or even any episode? No.

Strength: Ozy is clearly much stronger than Spock as I've already shown. I've actually been low-balling Ozy's strength by a significant margin. smile

Speed: This is where the gap becomes huge. Ozy is much faster than Spock. Even if you pretend that spock is 3 times faster than a human, he's still not nearly as fast as Veidt. Again, I ask, would you like me to do an actual speed calc for Ozy's bullet dodge scene? smile (I'm going to do it, anyway, when I purchase it on Blu-Ray, so it's just a matter of time.)

Intelligence: Ozy is much more intelligent than Spock. To such a degree that he makes Spock look stupid. For comparison's sake, Spock can only pay attention to one transmission at a time. Veidt? Let's go with 30-50. smile

Cunning: Ozy outsmarted a demi-god who could say multiple futures and actually act as a life-creator on other planets. Dr. Manhattan is much closer to a full God than a Demi-god.

Logic: This one is close to a tie. I do not see Spock making a different decisions than Ozy when it came to the killing of people due to the alien invasion. That was the most logical choice and it saved the most net lives, in the end.

Nephthys
Kirk killed God.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kirk killed God.

O rly? Which movie was that in?...

smokin'

Nephthys
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110505072415/mspaintadventures/images/6/60/God_tier_nepeta_derpface.png

OH SNAP B1TCH!

Impediment
Nimoy or Quinto Spock?

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Nephthys
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110505072415/mspaintadventures/images/6/60/God_tier_nepeta_derpface.png

OH SNAP B1TCH!

Where do you keep getting all these adorable pictures from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.