Gladiator vs...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Invisible Woman, Psylocke (tk), and Moonstone

no Super Speed for Kal, no tp for betsy

can he defeat them?

carver9
Easily... he already fought invisible woman and she passed out just by him punching on her shields. Psylock... no need to take away her TP since its not going to do anything. He one shots her as well. Moonstone also gets one shotted.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Easily... he already fought invisible woman and she passed out just by him punching on her shields. Psylock... no need to take away her TP since its not going to do anything. He one shots her as well. Moonstone also gets one shotted.

im pretty sure a powerful telepath can affect him as his powers are in part emotionally based. But anyway, he's not one shotting anyone here

apple pie

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im pretty sure a powerful telepath can affect him as his powers are in part emotionally based. But anyway, he's not one shotting anyone here

Rachel already tried to TP Gladiator twice and it did nothing which resulted in her getting one shotted. Sue had an amp with the UniPower and still failed to gain an advantage against Gladiator (and he was holding back). Psylock durability doesn't allow her to withstand planet destroying punches along with anyone else in this thread. Gladiator could start this battle off with his heat vision which would end the battle immdiately.

apple pie

carver9
Originally posted by apple pie
as i said psylocke and rachel make fun of his package being small making him lose all confidance and they smack him around

You will be band soon. Nice knowing you.

Sin I AM
Rachel already tried to TP Gladiator twice and it did nothing which resulted in her getting one shotted. Sue had an amp with the UniPower and still failed to gain an advantage against Gladiator (and he was holding back). Psylock durability doesn't allow her to withstand planet destroying punches along with anyone else in this thread. Gladiator could start this battle off with his heat vision which would end the battle immdiately.

doubtful hv would affect MS while intangible, Betsy could put a hurting on him however with her knife or katana, and her tk is no joke, i think your downplaying this team carver

apple pie

carver9
doubtful hv would affect MS while intangible, Betsy could put a hurting on him however with her knife or katana, and her tk is no joke, i think your downplaying this team carver

What if Gladiator starts blowing below zero wind out of his mouth... what can they do?

Batman-Prime
What if Gladiator starts blowing below zero wind out of his mouth... what can they do?

Blow back?

Dum Dum Dugan
They can, but Psylocke not liekly powerful enough. Cassandra nova the only one to my knolwedge who pulled it off.

leonidas
moonstone would be the issue, and only because i don't see any way for him to hit her with her ability to turn intangible. with sue also making her invisible, and psylocke too, they MIGHT be able to harm him. psy knife to the brain woul ceratinly affect him. if they worked extremely well as a team they MIGHT win a couple out of 10. sue could always go the bubble-in-the-brain route too, i suppose. and she's been depicted as far more powerful in recent years than when she met glad's the first time.

he still take a big majority, but i don't see it as impossible for them to win.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
moonstone would be the issue, and only because i don't see any way for him to hit her with her ability to turn intangible. with sue also making her invisible, and psylocke too, they MIGHT be able to harm him. psy knife to the brain woul ceratinly affect him. if they worked extremely well as a team they MIGHT win a couple out of 10. sue could always go the bubble-in-the-brain route too, i suppose. and she's been depicted as far more powerful in recent years than when she met glad's the first time.

he still take a big majority, but i don't see it as impossible for them to win.

exactly and working as a team they r a very credible threat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.