Thing & Collosus vs. Sabretooth & Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Current Ben & Pete

Adamantium Creed & Original body Cyber

StiltmanFTW
Most current versions?

Ben and Piotr.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Most current versions?

Ben and Piotr. Aren't current Sabes & Cyber dead? laughing out loud

byrdgang21
Edited

carver9
They have no way of stopping Colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Aren't current Sabes & Cyber dead? laughing out loud

By "most current" for Creed and Burr I meant "pre-death" stick out tongue

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Edited

Sabretooth Prime and Classic Cyber have a decent chance. Burr should go after Ben (hallucinogen and poison would be too much for him, imo), while Creed would stall Rasputin. Then it's 2 vs. 1.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

Bleeding him to death sounds like a way to stop him stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
based on what?

Cyber or sabre-tooth could do crazy damage with there claws to colossus.

Dum Dum Dugan
By "most current" for Creed and Burr I meant "pre-death" stick out tongue

Sabretooth Prime and Classic Cyber have a decent chance. Burr should go after Ben (hallucinogen and poison would be too much for him, imo), while Creed would stall Rasputin. Then it's 2 vs. 1.
honestly I dont see why creed or cyber could not beat colossus them selfs.

carver9
What has harmed Colossus (Current Colossus) to lead you to the assumption tha Creed or Cyber could hurt him. If this is Adamantium Creed then you might and I mean MIGHT have an argument.

Dum Dum Dugan
What has harmed Colossus (Current Colossus) to lead you to the assumption tha Creed or Cyber could hurt him. If this is Adamantium Creed then you might and I mean MIGHT have an argument.
What do you mean by current colossus? what has he recently recieved to make you think he no selling adamatium?

this is adamatium. creed it stated right by the creator and also this is original cyber as well.

carver9
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
What do you mean by current colossus? what has he recently recieved to make you think he no selling adamatium?

this is adamatium. creed it stated right by the creator and also this is original cyber as well.

I understand its adamantium but Colossus is hellava durable. What has harmed Colossus to make you believe that he can be harmed by Sabes or Cyber?

The reason that I said "current" is because I think you are going to bring up a classic showing but Colossus is much more powerful now.

Dum Dum Dugan
I understand its adamantium but Colossus is hellava durable. What has harmed Colossus to make you believe that he can be harmed by Sabes or Cyber?

The reason that I said "current" is because I think you are going to bring up a classic showing but Colossus is much more powerful now.
The fact that colossus organic metal has been stated as no match for adamatium. The fact adamatium has pierced him before and badly.

Not sure were you got this idea that colossus could no sell adamatium, but it a myth.

Does not really matter, he had one major durability upgrade. Prior to that he was pierced by normal object simply moving at high speeds.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
honestly I dont see why creed or cyber could not beat colossus them selfs.

Not sure if hallucinogen/poison would work on Piotr, that's why I say he's best suited against Ben.

It is adamantium Creed. And what has harmed current Piotr? I'll tell ya: adamantium.

So what that Hellverine had a strength upgrade? It wasn't some huge amp. These guys have both more than enough strenght to dice Rasputin up.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not sure if hallucinogen/poison would work on Piotr, that's why I say he's best suited against Ben.

true. Ben would stand like no chance against cyber.

juggernaut74
They have no way of stopping Colossus. Really?

Colossus-Big C

It is adamantium Creed. And what has harmed current Piotr? I'll tell ya: adamantium.

So what that Hellverine had a strength upgrade? It wasn't some huge amp. These guys have both more than enough strenght to dice Rasputin up. just as they would dice just about anyone up

Digi
Sabretooth Prime

...I've seen this added on word "Prime" way too often. Was it actually used for him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Digi
...I've seen this added on word "Prime" way too often. Was it actually used for him?

No, it wasn't. I think Juken came up with that first.

Grayson Creed called his father "Turbo-Sabretooth" after the first upgrade, though smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.