Michael Korvac Vs. Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daemon Seed
shifty This is classic 'Enemy' Michael

Bentley
Good question. Korvac's best feats are one-shotting the Collector and being stronger than his wife even when weakened -the time manipulation feats Carina's got in the last Avengers Academy arc were cool-. The rest are just implications about his power.

I'd like to point out though, that now that Korvac's continuity was finally set straight we learned that he has the power of absorbing cosmic entities as it was shown in his What If. It has nothing to do with this, but it's cool.

All in all, hard to mesure, I think Uatu still has the best feats.

the ninjak
Korvac is a beast. But I reckon Uatu still would win.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Bentley
Good question. Korvac's best feats are one-shotting the Collector and being stronger than his wife even when weakened -the time manipulation feats Carina's got in the last Avengers Academy arc were cool-. The rest are just implications about his power.

I'd like to point out though, that now that Korvac's continuity was finally set straight we learned that he has the power of absorbing cosmic entities as it was shown in his What If. It has nothing to do with this, but it's cool.

All in all, hard to mesure, I think Uatu still has the best feats.

Korvac hid himself from the powers of the Universe including the Watcher though.

Bentley
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Korvac hid himself from the powers of the Universe including the Watcher though.

Which is one of his good feats too, but "out-watching" Uatu has been done by other "lesser" entities, such as the Time-twisters.

It may be possible that Korvac is the most powerful being, but until Uatu faces Carina or the Collector -and has a hard time- we cannot just assume Micheal would win. It's very hard to gauge Korvac-Saga Michael.

Daemon Seed
Which is one of his good feats too, but "out-watching" Uatu has been done by other "lesser" entities, such as the Time-twisters.

It may be possible that Korvac is the most powerful being, but until Uatu faces Carina or the Collector -and has a hard time- we cannot just assume Micheal would win. It's very hard to gauge Korvac-Saga Michael.

I'm not going to disagree with any of that, he felt he would defeat the higher powers even when he had been revealed to them. I think given Uatu's lack of battle feats and the original origin story, it's difficult to assume he would win either. One watcher is not necessarily the same power as another methinks. In the way all guardians are not Krona and all Timelords are not Omega.

Bentley
Well, Uatu totally trashed Aaron, who actually had nice feats if I recall correctly, so he's still quite uber.

Daemon Seed
Well, Uatu totally trashed Aaron, who actually had nice feats if I recall correctly, so he's still quite uber.

Oh, doubtless; that said, so's Korvac; after all, he has all the knowledge that Galactus has stored....... Think what Xandarian worldmind knowledge once did to the Sphinx... Then we need to multiply it to the Nth power.

Sr J-Bieb
Oh, doubtless; that said, so's Korvac; after all, he has all the knowledge that Galactus has stored....... Think what Xandarian worldmind knowledge once did to the Sphinx... Then we need to multiply it to the Nth power. He only had a tiny fraction of Galactus knowledge.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He only had a tiny fraction of Galactus knowledge.

Do you have a scan for that, I thought (although it's been years since I read it) he downloaded the database of the TauII and became a god, whose to say what he downloaded.. The framework for omnipotence, it certainly seemed so.

Sr J-Bieb
Do you have a scan for that, I thought (although it's been years since I read it) he downloaded the database of the TauII and became a god, whose to say what he downloaded.. The framework for omnipotence, it certainly seemed so. Original:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/FantasticFourAnnual24-04.jpg

Expanded upon (Korvac himself talking about it):
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/CA_v3_016_08a.jpg

Daemon Seed
Original:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/FantasticFourAnnual24-04.jpg

Expanded upon:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/CA_v3_016_08a.jpg

Ahh the original says infinite knowledge... Whereas the Watcher says this was not the case. Do we take it as a retcon or hyperbole ala Sentry stalemated Galactus? I haven't read the second story; what's it from? I will purchase and read it.

Sr J-Bieb
Ahh the original says infinite knowledge... Whereas the Watcher says this was not the case. Do we take it as a retcon or hyperbole ala Sentry stalemated Galactus? I haven't read the second story; what's it from? I will purchase and read it. Or we could take it as he assumed it was infinite since it was so much knowledge for him.

The Watcher was actually Korvac there.

It was from Captain America 1998 #14-19. Good arc.

Bentley
Yep, that was Korvac's redemption after the crapfest that was Korvac Quest, loved that arc. It's a great Captain America story too -I wonder if it's collected somewhere-.

Hyperion Prime
Good question.....I am not sure who would win here. I am leaning towards Korvac though.

Gecko4lif
I dont see korvac losing this

Daemon Seed
Or we could take it as he assumed it was infinite since it was so much knowledge for him.

The Watcher was actually Korvac there.

It was from Captain America 1998 #14-19. Good arc.

Interesting, do we know if the Watcher was the original Korvac. I'll buy the issues and read it, won't be able to find them till next week end in London though.

TheLordofMurder
This is spite...

IMHO, Uatu has absolutely no chance against Korvac...

quanchi112
Korvac wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.