Gambit vs Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
POW

bayhunter12
Gambit

long pig
Dude. ONE post? You guys wouldn't know a good thread if it pinched one off on your chest. -doomed to forever roam the earth shaking his head @ you all-

Slaanesh
Gambit

Bouboumaster
I say Green Arrow if he's at long range.

Also: **** Gambit
Also: Seriously, what's the matter with bows!? What a primitive means to fight. Ollie and Clint should use guns.

long pig
Why is it almost impossible to tell if someone is gay or if they're just French?

the ninjak
Remy with his feats from his short lived solo series.

Some of the most impressive stuff I've seen a street leveler do.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say Green Arrow if he's at long range.

Also: **** Gambit
Also: Seriously, what's the matter with bows!? What a primitive means to fight. Ollie and Clint should use guns.

No such things as "trick bullets".

--

Ollie wins, imo. he's a bit more accurate, and he has trick arrows.

long pig
What do you mean, no such thing as trick bullets? I've seen and shot them. A couple years ago I was at the grocery store picking up some meds for my panick attacks and this really pretty chick(well maybe not really pretty. You could tell she at one time, 10 or so years ago, she was hot. But now she looks like she's been rode pretty hard) and she helped me out after some guy(you'll never guess who turned out to be) shot at me. Anyways, she took of to some weave place and introduced me to her friends. They didn't like me, luckily Nelson Mandella was there with his calming voice. Nelson told me some crazy shit about fate or whatever, I didn't pay attention. The odd thing was he kept wanting me to kill a fly. I mean he REALLY must hate flies. But, long story short I learned how to shoot trick bullets, became an assassin, took down some assassins with rats somehow and met my father. So don't tell me there's no such thing as trick bullets.

the ninjak
Originally posted by long pig

So Nelson Mandella was like your Morgan Freeman teaching you how to curve bullets and shite?

And did you shag the girl?

I hate rats and I would die if someone shot me with rat bullets. It must've been a pretty big gun.

OH YEAH AND GAMBIT FLIPS GREEN ARROW. FLIPS HIM WITH EASE.

Q99

There's a lot less you can put on a 'trick bullet'.

Bouboumaster
Why is it almost impossible to tell if someone is gay or if they're just French?

If I could meet your wife, she'd see the difference :P

long pig
laughing out loud The thing is, i'd much rather allow a dirty pervy frenchie around my wife than around my kids. At least i KNOW you wouldn't bang my wife.

Bouboumaster
laughing out loud The thing is, i'd much rather allow a dirty pervy frenchie around my wife than around my kids. At least i KNOW you wouldn't bang my wife.

After one time, your wife wouldn't be able to get enough of "dirty pervy frenchie".
After all, when you get the top notch, you don't want to come back to lesser grads of quality. smokin'

As for the kids, "priest jokes" would be of bad taste, lol

psycho gundam
enhance your calm

black talons are trick bullets; they've been trolling people with kevlar vest for years

long pig
After one time, your wife wouldn't be able to get enough of "dirty pervy frenchie".
After all, when you get the top notch, you don't want to come back to lesser grads of quality. smokin'

As for the kids, "priest jokes" would be of bad taste, lol laughing out loud Damn you, you sexual dynamo. Full disclosure, my father moved from Jamacia to Quabec and lived there for years. So, i can make jokes about canada. smile do you like GSP?

long pig
good taste is overrated. Much like consent.

ColossusGrundy
Ollie is CRAZY more accurate. He wins before Gambit can say "mon ami" one time.

Prep-Man
Did he do anything impressive lately?

Batman-Prime
Ollie is tough, he survived the reborn Orion, Lightray etc. He knows how to play this game and I would give him a slight majority. He is also a lot cooler then Gambit!

BlackZero30x
Gambit

long pig
Bullshit. GA dominates.

American Dragon
Im not sure so I compared the 2 on the superherodb and it said green arrow is better so I think he might win

juggernaut74
Gambit.

JakeTheBank
Ollie gets no respect. Tsk, tsk.

He should win this in a ranged spam game, though.

long pig
Let's not overlook Gambit's mutant charm ability. Best move marvel ever made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.