Sentry & Ultimate Namor vs Superman & Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
WHO WINS

Harbinger
Namor is a serious weak link here.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Harbinger
Namor is a serious weak link here.

Dont know Ultimate Namor was pretty powerful

Harbinger
He isn't nearly on the level of anyone else mentioned here.

thanos-prime
He isn't nearly on the level of anyone else mentioned here. Do you think he is atleast as strong as 616 namor?

YoungGunna
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Do you think he is atleast as strong as 616 namor?

Ultimate Namor is stronger than 616 Nanor

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Do you think he is atleast as strong as 616 namor?

Ultimate Namor would stomp two 616 Namor!

carver9
If Ultimate Namor is stronger than 616 Namor, then he can beat anyone mentioned here since 616 Namor is a peer physically to anyone mentioned here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
If Ultimate Namor is stronger than 616 Namor, then he can beat anyone mentioned here since 616 Namor is a peer physically to anyone mentioned here. facepalm

Harbinger
Dear God facepalm2

carver9
Dear God facepalm2

Average Namor feats...

Stalemated Thor, defeated Hulk, recently beat humiliated a Herald and ended it by stepping on his head...stalemated Sentry, one shotted Thing, ripped Ironman during mid battle suit apart like he was opening up a bag of pop corn. Fough Thor to a standstill. Put those hands down on Herc to a stalemate. If these feats doesn't prove that he is physically high herald then I don't know what does.

If someone is PHYSICALLY stronger than someone who is physically one of the most powerful beings on the planet, he should be able to defeat a high herald in a physical fight since his weaker incarnation is already physically high herald.

YoungGunna
Average Namor feats...

Stalemated Thor, defeated Hulk, recently beat humiliated a Herald and ended it by stepping on his head...stalemated Sentry, one shotted Thing, ripped Ironman during mid battle suit apart like he was opening up a bag of pop corn. Fough Thor to a standstill. Put those hands down on Herc to a stalemate. If these feats doesn't prove that he is physically high herald then I don't know what does.

If someone is PHYSICALLY stronger than someone who is physically one of the most powerful beings on the planet, he should be able to defeat a high herald in a physical fight since his weaker incarnation is already physically high herald.

Ultimate namor is one most powerful beings on the planet he's defiantly Thor level

tkitna

stalemated Sentry

You mean he survived the encounter right? He was getting his ass kicked and Sentry wasnt trying to kill him. It was more like teaching him a lesson.

Seriously, Namor is out of his league here compared to the other three.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by tkitna
You mean he survived the encounter right? He was getting his ass kicked and Sentry wasnt trying to kill him. It was more like teaching him a lesson.

Seriously, Namor is out of his league here compared to the other three.

This is ULTIMATE NAMOR he's far stronger than the namor your speaking of

tkitna
Originally posted by YoungGunna
This is ULTIMATE NAMOR he's far stronger than the namor your speaking of

I was responding to Carver and his example of normal Namor.

Regardless, I realize Ultimate Namor is stronger. Do you realize how much stronger Sentry and Superman are than Namor, or how much more powerful GL is? I'm not sure you do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.