Sentry, Thor & Hulk vs. Statdust, Surfer & Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sr J-Bieb
Statdust crunches the numbers to find out exactly what it needs to defeat the other team

Black bolt z
Unless this is morg w/ WOL team 1 wins. Morg is a major weak link.

janus77
Team 2 wins, easily.

Thor < Surfer
Hulk < Stardust (gamma manipulation/bfr)
Sentry > Morg
:.
Surfer & Stardust >>>>> Sentry

Nihilist
Team 2 win, Hulk is the weak link.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Nihilist

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
your irrational hatred apart, I think most sensible people would say that Morg is the "weak link" on either side but that, given Surfer AND Stardust, the other team just doesn't have the resources to cope with that kind of power AND versatility.

janus77
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Statdust crunches the numbers to find out exactly what it needs to defeat the other team
laughing out loud

didn't notice the typo until you brought it up.

Bouboumaster
I say team 2 with a confortable wins. Only Thor can match the heralds in the versatility department. Team 2 long range attack would **** up team 1's game plan. Sentry is the weak link.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
your irrational hatred apart, I think most sensible people would say that Morg is the "weak link" on either side but that, given Surfer AND Stardust, the other team just doesn't have the resources to cope with that kind of power AND versatility.

Don't pay him any attention... he is angry because Hulk>Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.