Batman vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sr J-Bieb
Batman gets 1 day of prep inside Galactus' Worldship. Galactus is there to tell him about the tech and move him through the ship, but he's not allowed to power Batman up directly. He is however allowed to modify the tech to fit/work with Batman. Batman is then transported to the battlefield on a platform with all his spoils.
No UN, Punisher Robots, or Galactus Cat

The Avengers lineup is:
Thor
Captain America
Iron Man
Spider Woman
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Hawkeye

Second Scenario has that team plus Red Hulk and Noh-Varr

No prep for the Avengers in either scenario

Discuss

Bentley
I don't see how Batman can probably lose using Galactus's tech, unless he really fails to interact with it directly. One way or another, either Dick comes up with something amazing and kicks the crap out of everyone, or he's stomped in both scenarios.

(Rulk might tip the scales in the Avengers favor if Bats is unaware of his ability to absorb the Cosmic Power)

Black bolt z
Batman

Bouboumaster
I don't see Batman understanding Galactus tech. So, Avengers stomp.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see how Batman can probably lose using Galactus's tech, unless he really fails to interact with it directly. One way or another, either Dick comes up with something amazing and kicks the crap out of everyone, or he's stomped in both scenarios.

(Rulk might tip the scales in the Avengers favor if Bats is unaware of his ability to absorb the Cosmic Power)

Last time I checked Rulk can no longer do that?

McNasty996
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Pretty much, only people like Reed or Doom understand it and a pretty weak grasp at that.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

That's why Big G himself will explain everything to him...

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Last time I checked Rulk can no longer do that?

Read further, he never lost that ability.

Robin Dc
Bruce or Dick? Either way I think Batman with that advanced tech AND the full knowledge of what it does can beat the Avengers.

Edit: Batman also need to know about the Avengers first or else he's left not knowing their capabilities. But then again the Avengers don't know batman's abilities neither.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by McNasty996
Pretty much, only people like Reed or Doom understand it and a pretty weak grasp at that.

Lol, I guess OMAC is low tech....... I mean it only took control of Apokolips

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Read further, he never lost that ability.

Ah. So Bruce lied to him or what?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
That's why Big G himself will explain everything to him...

Still too advanced. It would be like try to teach how to use the micro-wave to your cat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.