King Thor vs Swamp Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
King Thor

vs

Swamp Thing

Forum Rules. Fight takes place in the Amazon Rain Forest.

YoungGunna
King Thor wins

Swamp Things beats Classic Thor tho

Sin I AM
what could thor possibly do to him

Harbinger
Swamp Thing wins regardless of which version of Thor. There's not a damn thing KT can do to drop him.

SasuOna
lol this is just a horrible stomp
Swamp Thing takes this

Uriel005
Originally posted by SasuOna
lol this is just a horrible stomp
Swamp Thing takes this Agreed. This could be RKT and it still wouldn't make a difference in the multiverse what Thor does ST will take Mjolnir and ram it sideways up his bunghole.

guy222
ST FTW

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7536213_Green_Arrow_12_003-04.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7536214_Green_Arrow_12_017.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by McNasty996
King Thor

vs

Swamp Thing

Forum Rules. Fight takes place in the Amazon Rain Forest.

Does the Amazon count as a "place of power"?

Because, Swampy in such a location was able to defeat a character on par with Spectre or Trigon, as measured by a Monitor (And the character did send an untainted soul to hell, in addition to other lesser feats like making up monsters out of thin air and such. But I put the soul feat as his best, because that's basically infringing on God right there..)

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what could thor possibly do to him

To be fair, an unknown GL did manage to encapsulate Swampy's life essence.

I could see King Thor doing similar, maybe.

tsscls
Originally posted by cdtm
Does the Amazon count as a "place of power"?

Because, Swampy in such a location was able to defeat a character on par with Spectre or Trigon, as measured by a Monitor (And the character did send an untainted soul to hell, in addition to other lesser feats like making up monsters out of thin air and such. But I put the soul feat as his best, because that's basically infringing on God right there..)

And this was one of his mid-range feats.
Along with dealing with a delirous PC Superman without blowing up the earth.

Uriel005
Originally posted by tsscls
And this was one of his mid-range feats.
Along with dealing with a delirous PC Superman without blowing up the earth. are we talking god ST btw in this??? I'd still say average ST takes it but god ST living incarnation of life murderstomps

Tazer
Yo.

if KT had eaten any plant matter within the last few days, ST could cause that to become the HOLYMOTHEROFJEEBUS plants from inside his body...........for the win.

he also eliminated all human life on an alternate Earth that way. big grin

Tazer

AlmightyKfish
Swamp Thing ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.