Dr. Strange, Doctor Fate, vs......Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Both Mages are at "classic" levels

or do they even need each other to defeat Mikaboshi?

smokin'

who wins

Sr J-Bieb
Chaos King stomps. Not even close

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Chaos King stomps. Not even close

bbrem123
bad thread....CK stomps

Endless Mike
Even Eternity couldn't fight CK

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Even Eternity couldn't fight CK Then How come you thought the Fury could take the CK?confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t549865.html

Harbinger
Quoting the wrong person.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Harbinger
Quoting the wrong person. stick out tongue

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Even Eternity couldn't fight CK
Well actually, it was more like he didn't want to.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well actually, it was more like he didn't want to. True, the guy its not a fighter

Colossus-Big C
chaos king one shotted strange in chaos war to realease Zom and add him to his slave army, this is not even close

Uriel005
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
chaos king one shotted strange in chaos war to realease Zom and add him to his slave army, this is not even close you do realize that current strange is pitiful compared to classic Strange.... but fundamentally I agree. CK was supposed to be a multiversal threat and Doctor Fate and Strange at their best were universal abstracts and I do mean at their absolute best more so Strange than Doctor Fate considering Doctor Fate was a Lord of Order. My point is though that unless you load Fate and Strange with their most PIS loaded feats and artifacts there isn't much they could do against CK and I don't think Strange could pull another Shuma style fight. I think CK would corrupt him instantly and it would turn into a 2v1 against Fate.

However that said if they both multigod channel to horrible degrees and essentially channel elder gods, skyfathers and cytorrak level beings then it becomes fairly close. But they would need to finish it quick as I do believe that they would burn out incredibly quickly doing something like that. It would probably be a one shot deal and if they fail then its game over for the good Doctors..

Add Dr. Who and he solos the field given 20 minutes of prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.