Magus w/ SG & Lord Mar-Vell vs. WW3 Black Adam & DOV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Harbinger
Adam Magus?

Gecko4lif
adam magus is adam warlock.

And team 2 stomp. Dov marvel was a beast

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Bouboumaster
If it's Afro Magus, team 1 shit on team 2

I fail to see anyway how Mar-Vell is going down...

the ninjak
Mar-Vell owned Surfer and Nova Prime. And crushed Magus.

Team 1 win.

ares834
Cool... DOV Marvel was stalemating DOV Spectre... A guy who ate skyfathers for breakfast. He solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Cool... DOV Marvel was stalemating DOV Spectre... A guy who ate skyfathers for breakfast. He solos. How can he stop his soul from being taken from Magus ?

iceman24567
Billy stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
How can he stop his soul from being taken from Magus ? Originally posted by iceman24567
Billy stomps ?

Prep-Man
Team 2.

Galan007
Originally posted by ares834
Cool... DOV Marvel was stalemating DOV Spectre... A guy who ate skyfathers for breakfast. He solos. This.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Billy stomps

thumb up

celeyhyga17
DoV Billy..
That DoV Spectre was weaksauce though...

Q99
Originally posted by quanchi112
How can he stop his soul from being taken from Magus ?

By having the power of every magic user on earth poured into the Marvel protective enchantments.

I don't think even one of the Infinity Gems has enough strength to deal with the kinds of power Billy had on him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
By having the power of every magic user on earth poured into the Marvel protective enchantments.

I don't think even one of the Infinity Gems has enough strength to deal with the kinds of power Billy had on him. The soul gem defeated meph in his own realm and has the power to take souls. It has complete mastery over souls so there's no defense against this unless you have proof comparable to the soul gem.

WhiteWitchKing
Team 2 takes this.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99

I don't think even one of the Infinity Gems has enough strength to deal with the kinds of power Billy had on him.

he had a fraction of their powers. but add it all up, that's a ridiculous amount.. Some notable ones were Alan's Starheart, Zatana, Enchatress, Phantom Stranger, etc. etc.
all this while Spectre was constantly draining him of his magic...
even though that wasn't one of the Spectre's more respectable showings, that version of CM was holding his own against a still very powerful opponent...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.