Blue Marvel vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1157202-adam__014_super.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/89156-86313-black-bolt_super.jpg
WHO WINS

byrdgang21
I say BM in a very cool fight by the slightest margin

Gecko4lif
BB teaches him the meaning of pain

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
BB teaches him the meaning of pain

Not with CIS on

YoungGunna
Yea both in character

Uriel005
Originally posted by YoungGunna
Yea both in character ouch that takes away like 99.999999% of blackbolts offensive capabilities. blue marvel takes it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Uriel005
ouch that takes away like 99.999999% of blackbolts offensive capabilities. blue marvel takes it.

so aside from his quasi-sonic attack he has nothing?
disagree..

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
so aside from his quasi-sonic attack he has nothing?
disagree.. not saying that. Just that when you take away a planet busting attack its nerfing his attack power by a great deal. I just don't think that Bolt is sufficient to handle Blue Marvel. IIRC Marvel temporarily KO'd Sentry, and his ranged game is no joke. His damage soak through durability is just going to be too much IMO if Bolt can't let loose a couple of sonic attacks, at least sonic attacks capable of putting Blue down for any meaningful length of time I don't see him taking it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Uriel005
not saying that. Just that when you take away a planet busting attack its nerfing his attack power by a great deal. I just don't think that Bolt is sufficient to handle Blue Marvel. IIRC Marvel temporarily KO'd Sentry, and his ranged game is no joke. His damage soak through durability is just going to be too much IMO if Bolt can't let loose a couple of sonic attacks, at least sonic attacks capable of putting Blue down for any meaningful length of time I don't see him taking it.

he has electron blasts that are capable of hurting heralds. he can still use his quasi- sonic attack without leveling the countryside. (ie. whispers)

http://img63.exs.cx/img63/9550/vssphinx25qz.jpg

Hyperion Prime
Blue Marvel takes this. He is too strong for Black Bolt. The kind of scream he would need to take out Blue marvel would be too dangerous for him to unleash. His antenna blast I don't think will be strong enough to take out BM.

just came in here to tell everyone black bolt's only power is electron manipulation and there's nothing sonic about the scream, it just so happens that control over his power is tied to the speech center of his brain. writers have screwed this up out of ignorance on occasion. CIS is irrelevant because the fight takes place in an empty featureless environment so he'll scream and win. if they were on an inhabited planet, BB's only chance with CIS would be taking the battle into space where he can scream at BM.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by 753
just came in here to tell everyone black bolt's only power is electron manipulation and there's nothing sonic about the scream, it just so happens that control over his power is tied to the speech center of his brain. also, BB's only chance with CIS on is taking the battle into space where he can scream at BM.

Hmmmmm, this is debateable did you Reed Illuminati?

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Hmmmmm, this is debateable did you Reed Illuminati? yeah, what about it?

quanchi112
Bm wins.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by 753
yeah, what about it?

It's described as sonic there.

right, I edited my post to account for writer's blunders

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by 753
right, I edited my post to account for writer's blunders

Reed actually describes it as sonic in the comic....

Black bolt z
BB wins.

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Reed actually describes it as sonic in the comic.... but reed is just a character written by the writer. you could say it retconned his power as sonic, but that causes too much trouble for the continuity and is lame.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
but reed is just a character written by the writer. you could say it retconned his power as sonic, but that causes too much trouble for the continuity and is lame.

that's why i kept saying "quasi-sonic"
I believe that's how Marvel refers to it.

sound is involved also..
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/FF240-16.jpg

YoungGunna
So who does the majority go to

KingD19
Marvel takes around 8.5/10

that's why i kept saying "quasi-sonic"
I believe that's how Marvel refers to it.

sound is involved also..
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/FF240-16.jpg ihe electron disruption field ****s everything up on its way releasing energy from the collision of electrons so its natural to see a shockwave, but yes, it is often inconsitently written, however, the ones who bothered explaining it have said it is all electrons. it works in vacuum too.

Originally posted by YoungGunna
So who does the majority go to BB

celeyhyga17
BM should be placed in one the countless Avengers teams runnin around.. Dude has an interesting power set and needs more screentime.

carver9
BM should be placed in one the countless Avengers teams runnin around.. Dude has an interesting power set and needs more screentime.

Or on the Annihilators. smile

On the real, he needs to be placed on a not so power team so that he can be the person to save the day.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by carver9

On the real, he needs to be placed on a not so power team so that he can be the person to save the day.

I totally Agree with you guys

Originally posted by carver9

On the real, he needs to be placed on a not so power team so that he can be the person to save the day. the only charatcer deserving of a post in the annihilators is Kl'rt.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
the only charatcer deserving of a post in the annihilators is Kl'rt.

Nah.. I think Klr't is barely herald...

Black bolt z
Nah.. I think Klr't is barely herald... So is Ronan.

Hyperion Prime
Nah.. I think Klr't is barely herald...

I like the annihilators pretty much the way they are. They are marvels Justice League.....meaning they can take the justice league. They could use Klr't though and they truely be the justice league.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So is Ronan.

Ronan>>Klr't

Nah.. I think Klr't is barely herald... same goes for ronan and klrt was one of the main characters to actually stop the annihilation wave, which gives him more right to be there than any powerpuffed bimble of the week

Ronan>>Klr't nah

CosmicComet
Ronan>>Klr't

No way

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No way

I agree Ronan is not all that....neither is Klr't but the difference isn't that great.

they're both low heralds or "merely alpha class"

Prep-Man
BB for now.

dmills
I'll say BB. But it'll be a brutal fight.

Ronan>>Klr't

No. "Universal Weapon" >> Klr't stick out tongue

KingD19
I'll give it to the guy who took on King Hyperion and won; ko'd Sentry while whooping the other Avenger's, took down Anti-Man, and nearly split the moon in half when he had a hissy fit.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by dmills
I'll say BB. But it'll be a brutal fight.

No. "Universal Weapon" >> Klr't stick out tongue

Ronan suck's his weapon might be another story.

celeyhyga17
Universal weapon puts Ronan > Klr't

YoungGunna
Universal weapon puts Ronan > Klr't

There about the same to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.