Abomination (film) vs Doomsday (Smallville)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
Abomination

http://blastr.com/assets_c/2009/01/IncredibleHulk_abomination-thumb-550x335-10712.jpg

VS

Doomsday

http://www.universo-smallville.es/users/sa1671/imagenes/8x22.JPG

Scenario: The two monsters meet up in downtown Metropolis with no prep involved.

Who takes this bout?

Mindset
Damn, with prep I was gonna say DD, now I just don't know.

mykke
Originally posted by Mindset
Damn, with prep I was gonna say DD, now I just don't know.

lolol wink

Davis Bloome
Well, I kind of figured this is the only incarnation the Abomination could go up against without being completely stomped into the dust.

From what we've seen, I'd say they're about equal so it could possibly go either way.

carver9
Abomination wins

BruceSkywalker
A Bomb ftw

Placidity
Well lets see, who's stronger - Abomination or Smallville Clark?

Now remember, Doomsday was much stronger than Clark was, that and Doomsday can not be killed.

Davis Bloome
Actually, he can be killed, he just adapts & comes back stronger.

So, in theory, Abomination could beat Doomsday into a pulp, & then the next time Doomsday will be impervious to said form of damage.

In the end, even if A-Bomb wins, he still loses in the long run.

Placidity
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Actually, he can be killed, he just adapts & comes back stronger.

So, in theory, Abomination could beat Doomsday into a pulp, & then the next time Doomsday will be impervious to said form of damage.

In the end, even if A-Bomb wins, he still loses in the long run.

We're talking about Smallville Doomsday though. After he survived the one thing that would've killed him (kryptonite), I believe it was stated he cant be killed.

DARTH POWER
Doomsday owns. Remember in the Incredible Hulk film with Ed Norton, their abilities were powered down considerably. They were not that invincible at all, but Doomsday was.

just had my first contact with smallville DD through youtube. he looks like a monster from the changemen. ABomb wins

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Doomsday owns. Remember in the Incredible Hulk film with Ed Norton, their abilities were powered down considerably. They were not that invincible at all, but Doomsday was.

I'm not sure what film you were watching, but the Abomination & Hulk were still fairly invincible, especially seeing as they withstood all types of gunfire. The Abomination even caught a missile & cracked it over his skull, suffering no damage at all.

And regarding Doomsday, he died from being stabbed, blown up, & Kryptonite, but never from being beaten to death. There's absolutely no way he was totally invulnerable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.