Fist Fight.... Zeus/Thanos vs. Superman, Glads, WWH, Orion & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this encounter.. do the superior numbers prevail or do they still fall short.

Harbinger
So no exotic powers at all (IE, heat vision, Astro Force, etc.)? Are Supes/Glads/Thor/Orion allowed flight or is everyone grounded?

Batman-Prime
Can they use their Superspeed? Anyway, either Orion or Superman could take Thanos 1 on 1, while the rest can go and take Zeus, WWH, Thor and Glads (+O or + S) will be too much. Don't forget, just a fist fight ^^.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Can they use their Superspeed? Anyway, either Orion or Superman could take Thanos 1 on 1, while the rest can go and take Zeus, WWH, Thor and Glads (+O or + S) will be too much. Don't forget, just a fist fight ^^.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Is this a bad joke... Orion or Superman get wrecked by Thanos, and really, with little difficutly one v one.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Is this a bad joke... Orion or Superman get wrecked by Thanos, and really, with little difficutly one v one.

I loled

Nihilist
Team 1 , and lmfao @ Batman Primes post

Batman-Prime
Orion is at least as strong or even stronger then Thanos, faster and has superior fighting skills. Thanos might be more durable but without amped punches it won't be enough.

Superman is at least as strong, most probably stronger then Thanos, faster and can match Thanos fighting skills. Thanos might (a big might) be more durable but his amped Punches are his only chance. In a fist fight.

Nihilist
Try reading some Thanos as he doesn't always use amped punches to beat guys down, it only how arist wish ti draw it/there take on it.

Thing both Orion and Superman have shown vulnerability to punches Thanos rarely if ever has

quanchi112
Orion is at least as strong or even stronger then Thanos, faster and has superior fighting skills. Thanos might be more durable but without amped punches it won't be enough.

Superman is at least as strong, most probably stronger then Thanos, faster and can match Thanos fighting skills. Thanos might (a big might) be more durable but his amped Punches are his only chance. In a fist fight. Based off of what is he as strong or stronger than Thanos ? So far it's an unsupported statement with no proof backing it up.

The same with the Superman line.

Thanos has put down the surfer with ease but who has Orion and Superman put down with ease with just punches alone.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I thought I made clear the rules but it appears I just quoted BatmanPrime post...

Amp punches are allowed by Thanos. No shields. Team 2 can use their speed and flight. Anybody can teleport.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Superman is at least as strong, most probably stronger then Thanos, faster and can match Thanos fighting skills. Thanos might (a big might) be more durable but his amped Punches are his only chance. In a fist fight.

What on God's green earth makes you think Orion is as strong or stronger than Thanos? Fighting skills... I can partially agree with that in the case of Orion.. Superman WTF.... Thanos is his CLEAR supeiror in MA skill. Thanos by on panel feats high and low.. is clearly superior to both.... there is NO might.

Batman-Prime
What on God's green earth makes you think Orion is as strong or stronger than Thanos? Fighting skills... I can partially agree with that in the case of Orion.. Superman WTF.... Thanos is his CLEAR supeiror in MA skill. Thanos by on panel feats high and low.. is clearly superior to both.... there is NO might.

What makes you think that he isn't? In Supermans case you agree though that he is stronger? Good. BTW you sure know how much Superman knows about MA and that he uses them, right?

You know, since there are many Thanos clones on this board I will reply to you if you don't mind. The biggest problem I have with the general Thanosfan "Thanos > all" attitude is the double standard.

You argue like that, Thanos beats Heralds like SS (who are Supes equals) for breakfast. DS would beat SS as easy as Thanos did btw.

When an Superman supporter says that Superman can stand his ground against Darkseid (Thanos "equal" if not superior) you start to lowball Darkseid (whose "worst" showings are against Orion or Superman... forget DD he was considered > Superman back then).

You know, Darkseid is as superior to all heralds in DC (except Supes and Orion) as Thanos is to all Heralds in Marvel which supports the theory that Superman and Orion might be indeed > Heralds if they go all out. Which in turn makes them at the very least an good Challange for Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What makes you think that he isn't? In Supermans case you agree though that he is stronger? Good. BTW you sure know how much Superman knows about MA and that he uses them, right?

You know, since there are many Thanos clones on this board I will reply to you if you don't mind. The biggest problem I have with the general Thanosfan "Thanos > all" attitude is the double standard.

You argue like that, Thanos beats Heralds like SS (who are Supes equals) for breakfast. DS would beat SS as easy as Thanos did btw.

When an Superman supporter says that Superman can stand his ground against Darkseid (Thanos "equal" if not superior) you start to lowball Darkseid (whose "worst" showings are against Orion or Superman... forget DD he was considered > Superman back then).

You know, Darkseid is as superior to all heralds in DC (except Supes and Orion) as Thanos is to all Heralds in Marvel which supports the theory that Superman and Orion might be indeed > Heralds if they go all out. Which in turn makes them at the very least an good Challange for Thanos.

What makes me think he's not stronger.. you mean other than the fact that he doesn't tool heralds with ease like Thanos does? Other than him never overpowering two bricks at the same time and mocking their strength? You mean other than merely needing pimpslaps to deal with herald level beings... while orion has drawn out fights with them? Well other than that and Orion never doing those things is what makes me question how you think Orion is stronger.

The rest of your post was pretty fair Batman and it wasn't bad. My only problem is you contradicted yourself a bit... You said Orion and Superman can beat Thanos 1 v 1... Then in your most recent post you say.. they can give him a decent fight. I can live with that because i think if they go all out and bloodlusted they can put up a decent fight. My problem was you saying they beat thanos one v one.. which sounded very sure and postive of this, when in fact, that isn't probable but merely possible.

Batman-Prime
What makes me think he's not stronger.. you mean other than the fact that he doesn't tool heralds with ease like Thanos does? Other than him never overpowering two bricks at the same time and mocking their strength? You mean other than merely needing pimpslaps to deal with herald level beings... while orion has drawn out fights with them? Well other than that and Orion never doing those things is what makes me question how you think Orion is stronger.

The rest of your post was pretty fair Batman and it wasn't bad. My only problem is you contradicted yourself a bit... You said Orion and Superman can beat Thanos 1 v 1... Then in your most recent post you say.. they can give him a decent fight. I can live with that because i think if they go all out and bloodlusted they can put up a decent fight. My problem was you saying they beat thanos one v one.. which sounded very sure and postive of this, when in fact, that isn't probable but merely possible.

That's exactly what I mean. Superman, when bloodlusted was shown to deal with other Herald level beings in a similar manner (overpowering them though not like SBP did, he isn't a killer). Orion is DS and Supermans equal in this regard. Which Herald level Superheroes (except Superman) Orion has fought, that you consider it a bad showing?

My bad, there you are right, I wrote "they could take him 1 on 1", my faul, the could is not clear enough. I don't think that Supes or Orion would beat Thanos 100%. IF they beat him, it would be close and they would have to go all out, like they do against DS. So sorry for the misunderstanding. But I think we agree in general and that's cool in my book thumb up .

carver9
Team wins. Hulk takes on Thanos and tap that a** while the rest take on Zeus. Once Hulk is done with Thanos, he assist the group with Zeus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver... Jesus.. WWH is probably the first to get put down.

carver9
Carver... Jesus.. WWH is probably the first to get put down.

And why is that when he is the strongest here minus Zeus?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
And why is that when he is the strongest here minus Zeus?
Oh carver. You will never cease to be a source of amusement for me.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

WWH ist most likely up there with everyone else here when it comes to pure strength, even Zeus (though Zeus, as shown, hits harder).

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Glad to be of service.

Now answer this. Who here can hold a planet together "twice" the size of Earth (here comes the key word) while WEAKENED with nothing but brute strength (minus Zeus)?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos? Superman? Thor? Mangog? Kurse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.