black panther vs captain america vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bupj
no prep, KO or death, in arena, all are bloodlusted
cap is steve. panther is upgraded.
FIGHT 1: H2H, no gadgets + equip. + suit
FIGHT 2: cap is with shield. black panther has vibranium suit + gadgets. slade has normal equip.

i know that cap is the physical underdog, but could he pull out a win with his superior MA skills and experience?

bupj
i forgot to add that cap prob has the most courage and best attitude that wont let him quit, ever.

Batman-Prime
Fight 1
CA 5/10
DS 4/10
BP 1/10

Fight 2
CA 4/10
DS 4/10
BP 2/10

rotiart
No gear:
DS 5/10
Cap 3/10
Bp 2/10

With gear
DS 4/10
Cap 2/10
Bp 4/10

Caps awesome.. But Bp is like batman and pulls cheaters stuff out of his gear...
Slade... Well yah...

Mindset
CA 4/10
DS 3/10
BP 3/10

CA 3/10
DS 3/10
BP 4/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by bupj
no prep, KO or death, in arena, all are bloodlusted
cap is steve. panther is upgraded.
FIGHT 1: H2H, no gadgets + equip. + suit
FIGHT 2: cap is with shield. black panther has vibranium suit + gadgets. slade has normal equip.

i know that cap is the physical underdog, but could he pull out a win with his superior MA skills and experience?

Physical underdog? You know that Cap is stronger and faster then either of them. A few weeks ago he was causally lifting a telephone pole with the transformers still on it.

Metalmanx
When did BP get downgraded to such a level?

bupj
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Physical underdog? You know that Cap is stronger and faster then either of them. A few weeks ago he was causally lifting a telephone pole with the transformers still on it.

well, if thats true, that means he is physically superior aswell as superior MA skill and experience...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.