Onslaught vs Thor (blood and Thunder) h2h/melee fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This is the Onslaught Hulk fought and this is B&T Thor with power gem.

No bfr

Who wins ?

carver9
Thor dies. Stop trying to prove a point.

Hyperion Prime
Thor cracks the sheild with his hammer.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thor cracks the sheild with his hammer.

Wrong.

ankur29
onslaught 7/10

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Wrong.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Shut up. smile I know Hulk is the only person in the marvel Universe that could crack Onslaughts armour. If it wasn't for the Hulk everyone, including the Celestials would be bowing to Onslaught. laughing

carver9
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Shut up. smile I know Hulk is the only person in the marvel Universe that could crack Onslaughts armour. If it wasn't for the Hulk everyone, including the Celestials would be bowing to Onslaught. laughing

You just have a bad habit of sharing feats that doesn't belong to another character. Just because Hulk did something doesn't mean that Thor can since Mindless Hulk strength jumps to INSANE level during mental transformation just like I know that Hulk will not be stealing Thor feats and shooting a big a** lightning attack through Chaos King chest.

Hyperion Prime
You just have a bad habit of sharing feats that doesn't belong to another character. Just because Hulk did something doesn't mean that Thor can since Mindless Hulk strength jumps to INSANE level during mental transformation just like I know that Hulk will not be stealing Thor feats and shooting a big a** lightning attack through Chaos King chest.

In reality regular Thor should have been able to break open onslaughts shields.

Lol at you comparing strength feats to shoot lighting. Two entirely different things. laughing

carver9
In reality regular Thor should have been able to break open onslaughts shields.

Lol at you comparing strength feats to shoot lighting. Two entirely different things. laughing

Surfer should have been able to phase while Thanos was pounding on him.

Superman should have been able to throw Doomsday out of space before getting pounded on by him until his death.

Wolverine should have been able to flip around Gorgon before Gorgon stabbed in him the heart from behind.

Proteus should have been able to turn Colossus into a mouse before Colossus threw a bus on him.

Thor had his chance at stopping Onslaught on more than one occassion...even during Onslaught weakest and he FAILED. You are trolling... that's what you are doing.

Nihilist
Thor dies. Stop trying to prove a point. explain how Thor dies and stop b*tching b*tch.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
explain how Thor dies and stop b*tching b*tch.

Do you believe that Thor was amped during BT?

Hyperion Prime
Surfer should have been able to phase while Thanos was pounding on him.

Superman should have been able to throw Doomsday out of space before getting pounded on by him until his death.

Wolverine should have been able to flip around Gorgon before Gorgon stabbed in him the heart from behind.

Proteus should have been able to turn Colossus into a mouse before Colossus threw a bus on him.

Thor had his chance at stopping Onslaught on more than one occassion...even during Onslaught weakest and he FAILED. You are trolling... that's what you are doing.

Please I am not trolling. laughing

inimalist
Thor would probably crack Onslaught's shell in h2h, but inside the shell was a being a pure psionic energy that Thor tried to contain (he was the first one in) and couldn't.

Energy Onslaught probably can't h2h beat Thor, because he is energy, but there is no way Thor actually wins the fight...

Harbinger
Thor + Power Gem beats Onslaught's physical form.

Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by Harbinger

That's what I tried to tell Carver and he throws me that B.S. up above. He thinks no one in the marvel universe is stronger than Hulk. Him adding in the lightning part was irrational when we are talking about physical strength. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Thor cracks the shield like an egg

Nihilist
Do you believe that Thor was amped during BT? With the power gem, clearly yes.

carver9
With the power gem, clearly yes.

Why use PG Thor?

Badabing
Why use PG Thor? Probably because he thought it would be an interesting match and wanted to see different opinions. dur

Or it's something more sinister and a plot against you, Carver. biscuits

Nihilist
Why use PG Thor? Why not?

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you substituted Thor in for the Hulk, he would accomplish what Hulk was able to. I would not however be surprised if that Hulk was physically stronger than even Blood and Thunder Thor. Likely the third strongest incarnation of the Hulk behind War and World Breaker.

For the record, Onslaught would beat the mindless Hulk even in this scenario imo. He IIRC was manhandling the Hulk. Of course, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets and all that jazz.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Harbinger

thumb up

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
Probably because he thought it would be an interesting match and wanted to see different opinions. dur

Or it's something more sinister and a plot against you, Carver. biscuits I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky mods!

carver9

Or it's something more sinister and a plot against you, Carver. biscuits

Hhhmmm... good point.

rotiart
Onslaught does not lose in this scenario

Nihilist
Hhhmmm... good point. So Carver does Onslaught beat PG Thor in this fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If you substituted Thor in for the Hulk, he would accomplish what Hulk was able to. I would not however be surprised if that Hulk was physically stronger than even Blood and Thunder Thor. Likely the third strongest incarnation of the Hulk behind War and World Breaker.

For the record, Onslaught would beat the mindless Hulk even in this scenario imo. He IIRC was manhandling the Hulk. Of course, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets and all that jazz.

Hhhmmm... I thought you had a lil bias up in ya... I guess I was wrong. Just remember what Hulk and Onslaught punches were doing during their fight. Pip alone with all of the other people that were in that room during Thanos and Thor fight would have been in space or somewhere floating around from the shockwaves of Onslaught and Hulks fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hhhmmm... I thought you had a lil bias up in ya... I guess I was wrong. Just remember what Hulk and Onslaught punches were doing during their fight. Pip alone with all of the other people that were in that room during Thanos and Thor fight would have been in space or somewhere floating around from the shockwaves of Onslaught and Hulks fight.

Contrary to popular believe, I don't dislike the Hulk. I just hate the stupidity some of his fans exude. To be fair, that can be said to about fans of every character more or less.

Starscream M
Contrary to popular believe, I don't dislike the Hulk. I just hate the stupidity some of his fans exude. To be fair, that can be said to about fans of every character more or less. you just hate the way hulk is portrayed relative to thor...ie his superior

psycho gundam
^ hereeeeee we go facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
you just hate the way hulk is portrayed relative to thor...ie his superior

I'm a let this slide.

Philosophía
Rage is saving energy for arguing against Superman, all-out Thor's true, on panel, superior.

Starscream M
I'm a let this slide. you know it's true though.

Badabing
I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky mods! laughing out loudOriginally posted by carver9
Hhhmmm... good point. durpalmOriginally posted by Starscream M
you just hate the way hulk is portrayed relative to thor...ie his superior Why don't you challenge Rage to a battlezone match?

mmm

Oh, I forgot...vin

Starscream M
laughing out loud durpalm Why don't you challenge Rage to a battlezone match?

mmm

Oh, I forgot...vin yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay, I challenge you to a Hulk vs. Thor battle zone Starscream. Pick a date, and I'll change my schedule just for you. I don't have anything important besides two exams and they're both in the morning.

Starscream M
Okay, I challenge you to a Hulk vs. Thor battle zone Starscream. Pick a date, and I'll change my schedule just for you. I don't have anything important besides two exams and they're both in the morning. no, I don't disagree with you that theoretically, based on powerset, thor is more powerful than hulk

my contention with you has always been that imo Marvel INTENDS hulk to be more powerful than thor

I don't see much point in battlezoning Marvel's intent

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again

Nihilist
Did anyone just hear Brucies balls just get sucked up by his Vag?

h1a8
Thor could probably break through the armor only after whirling the hammer for awhile. But in a h2h melee fight (no hammer or whirling one for a long time even if there is one) Thor should get stomped hard.
Now if Onslaught allowed Thor to increase his power to near his levels then Thor has a chance (doesn't mean he will still win though).

quanchi112
Thor stomps.

rotiart
At best Thor stalemates... At worst Thor loses

carver9
So Carver does Onslaught beat PG Thor in this fight.

Galactus couldn't beat Thor in a physical fight in this situation.

Do you know what the PG is?

Nihilist
F*cking lol, that not what I asked..yes or no

Badabing
yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again roll eyes (sarcastic) What BZ are you talking about? You showed up days after it began with some weak excuses and then never posted again. DDD won by default.

chicken

Hyperion Prime
you just hate the way hulk is portrayed relative to thor...ie his superior

Hulk is not portrayed as Thors superior in anyway whatsover.

zeel
no, I don't disagree with you that theoretically, based on powerset, thor is more powerful than hulk

my contention with you has always been that imo Marvel INTENDS hulk to be more powerful than thor

Stronger then thor yes. More powerful, i dont think so. If thor fights smart he can win. Only issue i have with PG thor is thor dont tap into the amp as well as other characters like thanos.

carver9
Hulk is not portrayed as Thors superior in anyway whatsover.

If he thinks Hulk is Thor superior, DEAL WITH IT. If you think Thor is Hulk superior, fine. He along with others also think Hulk is>Thor. Its your personal opinion if he isn't. You don't even read anything involving Hulk so stop debating topics regarding him.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
no, I don't disagree with you that theoretically, based on powerset, thor is more powerful than hulk

Stronger then thor yes. More powerful, i dont think so. If thor fights smart he can win. Only issue i have with PG thor is thor dont tap into the amp as well as other characters like thanos.

I agree with this, if Thor fought smart, he could beat Hulk. Hell, if Thor fought smart, he can beat a lot of people. In a fist fight, I would put WWHulk leagues above Thor and put Thor and Savage physically around the same level (until Savage gets pissed).

Hyperion Prime
If he thinks Hulk is Thor superior, DEAL WITH IT. If you think Thor is Hulk superior, fine. He along with others also think Hulk is>Thor. Its your personal opinion if he isn't. You don't even read anything involving Hulk so stop debating topics regarding him.

Stop being a hypocrite and a dick. You try and correct me all the time. Even when I have an opinion. I read Hulk all the time only reason I didn't get it yesterday was because they were out of it. I want to see Betty and Tyrannus beat the shit out of so called WBH. I did buy the more superior Red Hulk book though.

Regular Thor>Hulk
wm/pg Thor >> WBH

quanchi112
yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you kidding ? You had extension after extension without even so much as one post backing up your case. I don't think you should do battlezones you don't know enough about any of the characters.

janus77
Onslaught stomps.

Damborgson
If he thinks Hulk is Thor superior, DEAL WITH IT. If you think Thor is Hulk superior, fine. He along with others also think Hulk is>Thor. Its your personal opinion if he isn't. You don't even read anything involving Hulk so stop debating topics regarding him. laughing laughing laughing

inimalist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you kidding ? You had extension after extension without even so much as one post backing up your case. I don't think you should do battlezones you don't know enough about any of the characters.

are you ready to BZ Starhawk vs Sentry yet?

Badabing
Are you kidding ? You had extension after extension without even so much as one post backing up your case. I don't think you should do battlezones you don't know enough about any of the characters. Wow. shock

Harbinger
Did anyone just hear Brucies balls just get sucked up by his Vag? laughing laughing

Gecko4lif
Are you kidding ? You had extension after extension without even so much as one post backing up your case. I don't think you should do battlezones you don't know enough about any of the characters.
It is a rare day that I agree with quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by inimalist
are you ready to BZ Starhawk vs Sentry yet? Tbh I forgot all about it.

h1a8
You guys do know that Thor doesn't have his hammer in this fight right?
And that Onslaught was able to penetrate Juggs with such ease while Thor and all of his might could only manage to tickle Juggs.
That alone tells you that Onslaught is magnitudes above Thor. And Thor doesn't have the hammer? You guys kidding me?

rotiart
Originally posted by h1a8
You guys do know that Thor doesn't have his hammer in this fight right?
And that Onslaught was able to penetrate Juggs with such ease while Thor and all of his might could only manage to tickle Juggs.
That alone tells you that Onslaught is magnitudes above Thor. And Thor doesn't have the hammer? You guys kidding me?

True... Onslaught would just as easily bust up Thor as he would superman.
... beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.