Larfleeze vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/817358-hal_orange_super.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/96174/1818132-1637851_incredible_hulks__621_024_super_super.jpg
Larfleeze before depowerment
Marvels Zeus
WHO WINS

Batman-Prime
I don't know much about Larfleeze and I'm to lazy to do some research. So Zeus stomps hard!

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I don't know much about Larfleeze and I'm to lazy to do some research. So Zeus stomps hard!

He is a Parallax level threat who controls his own corps

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by YoungGunna
He is a Parallax level threat who controls his own corps

But not ZH Parallax?

YoungGunna
But not ZH Parallax?

Oh H*ll No

quanchi112
Zeus stomps.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zeus stomps.

Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here

Batman-Prime
Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here

Multiple Guardians, like in the little blue fellas who created the GLC? Oh then Zeus gets stomped.

YoungGunna
Multiple Guardians, like in the little blue fellas who created the GLC? Oh then Zeus gets stomped.

Yea them but I dont think there above Zeus just in the same league to me

iceman24567
Larfleeze wins

guy222
zeus

DarkOdin
Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here However the guardians haven't of had the best showings. hell at times they seemed to be herald levels with the way they get beat down it like D/C uses them like stepping stones

YoungGunna
Originally posted by DarkOdin
However the guardians haven't of had the best showings. hell at times they seemed to be herald levels with the way they get beat down it like D/C uses them like stepping stones

I believe it was the original guardians tho they were Odin level like Ganthet

iceman24567
Gathet recently showed he was atleast skyfather level

YoungGunna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gathet recently showed he was atleast skyfather level

I think that was classic Ganthet I think he could take Zeus

KingD19
Mine!?

Slaanesh
Larfleeze win this..

quanchi112
Dont think so Larfleeze was taking on multiple Guardians at a time no stomp here The guardians couldn't get to him but were in due time. We've seen atrocitus and Hal Jordan take him on by themselves. The problem is getting past his corps not that he was able to solo the guardians or take them on himself.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by quanchi112
The guardians couldn't get to him but were in due time. We've seen atrocitus and Hal Jordan take him on by themselves. The problem is getting past his corps not that he was able to solo the guardians or take them on himself.

Yea his charge is at 10,000% with thousands of orange lanterns at his control

quanchi112
Yea his charge is at 10,000% with thousands of orange lanterns at his control I honestly seeing the distance these two start at making the difference and Zeus quickly slaughtering anything in his path to Larfleeze. He can also easily rip the battery out of his possession I mean Hal Jordan did so already.

carver9
Zeus stomps and BADLY at that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.