who are the 3 strongest superman incarnations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

auriki
who are the 3 strongest superman incarnations

celeyhyga17
Clones:
Majestic
Supreme
Gladiator

kal:
golden
1 Mill
SBP

Parmaniac
1. Superman Prime 1 million (Going by logic)
2. Superman 1 million
3. Superboy Prime

If Prime doesn't count I put the real deal Supes on number 3.

Bentley
Prime, the rest are crappy clones.

Batman-Prime
1. Superman Prime 1 million/CA Superman
2. PCSuperman/AS Superman
3. SBP/KC Superman

I'm sure I forgot something...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
3. SBP/KC Superman

I would put kc above as

What about Red son superman

Parmaniac
3. SBP/KC Superman

I'm sure I forgot something... What does AS stand for?

iceman24567
All Star Superman

Parmaniac
Ah thanks I forgot about All Star.

auriki
3. SBP/KC Superman

you forgot superman 1 million

Galan007
No shout-outs to pre-crisis Supes? Pre-crisis Composite Supes?

Parmaniac
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37499/899633-a_sa_super.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Clones:
Majestic
Supreme
Gladiator

kal:
golden
1 Mill
SBP

Lord Feron
Emo Prime!
Power Girl
Krypto

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I would put kc above as

What about Red son superman

Hm, KC Supes was tougher then current Supes but I dunno if they both can keep up with the PC times. All Star (AS) Supes is supposed to be on the same level as PC Supes IIRC.

Hm Red Son was tough, yeah but as tough as the RotDK Superman and they were both inferior to Christopher Kent
2. Superman 1 Million/GA SBP
3. PC Superman/AS Superman
4. SBP/KC Superman/Chris Kent

Originally posted by Galan007
No shout-outs to pre-crisis Supes? Pre-crisis Composite Supes?

In my list, already in my list Composite Supes was a mix so I left him out ^^.

Galan007
In my list, already in my list thumb up

There's also Allen Adam, the Quantum Superman of Earth 4 (Superman Beyond) - he'd be near the top, imo. Christopher Kent of Earth 16 (Countdown: Arena) is also worth mentioning.

Gecko4lif
Hm, KC Supes was tougher then current Supes but I dunno if they both can keep up with the PC times. All Star (AS) Supes is supposed to be on the same level as PC Supes IIRC.

Hm Red Son was tough, yeah but as tough as the RotDK Superman and they were both inferior to Christopher Kent

In my list, already in my list Composite Supes was a mix so I left him out ^^.

Well as supes is supposed to be 3x stronger than current supes but supes in that universe has a weaker base so going by feats he is about the same as regular supes, possibly a bit weaker

Parmaniac
Christopher Kent of Earth 16 (Countdown: Arena) is also worth mentioning. I had him in mind, that's the one who could also use red sunlight to power himself up and was able to grab the HV of the other two supermen right?

Batman-Prime
thumb up

There's also Allen Adam, the Quantum Superman of Earth 4 (Superman Beyond) - he'd be near the top, imo. Christopher Kent of Earth 16 (Countdown: Arena) is also worth mentioning.

Yes Dr. Manhattan... I mean Allen Adam should be on 2nd place with Supes 1 Million and GA SBP, though to be honest, I could also imagine him even higher.
Chris Kent is in my second list. I would put him on SBP or KC Supes level (both more advanced, though in different ways), a pity he died, maybe he was even higher, though below an GA SBP.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Well as supes is supposed to be 3x stronger than current supes but supes in that universe has a weaker base so going by feats he is about the same as regular supes, possibly a bit weaker

Yes but current Supes is growing in power with each new comic/year.

How many different incarnations are there btw. I mean only those haveing at least 1-2 feats, not just on little picture on a comic page?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I had him in mind, that's the one who could also use red sunlight to power himself up and was able to grab the HV of the other two supermen right?

Yes. I liked his design. He was quite cool, a pity he appeared just once.

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I had him in mind, that's the one who could also use red sunlight to power himself up and was able to grab the HV of the other two supermen right? Yup.

Yes Dr. Manhattan... I mean Allen Adam should be on 2nd place with Supes 1 Million and GA SBP, though to be honest, I could also imagine him even higher.

Chris Kent is in my second list. I would put him on SBP or KC Supes level (both more advanced, though in different ways), a pity he died, maybe he was even higher, though below an GA SBP. Allen would be more powerful then the other Supermen. By the end of Superman Beyond he had grown beyond all the parameters of the physical universe. He had ascended into a far higher life form.

Chris should be well beyond KC Supes, and SBP. He could, essentially, just turn their own powers back on them, and/or absorb their essences.

Batman-Prime
Yup.

Allen would be more powerful then the other Supermen. By the end of Superman Beyond he had grown beyond all the parameters of the physical universe. He had ascended into a far higher life form.

Chris should be well beyond KC Supes, and SBP. He could, essentially, just turn their own powers back on them, and/or absorb their essences.

Allen:
Yes that the point, he was beyond the physical universe but how powerful is this new life form? And how powerful is he when he has to deal with physical beings (ok he was beyond Ultraman big grin). Can he compete with the Superman from the 5th Dimension? Or is he just capable to see more then the normal Superman, like Superman 1 Million. It's quite vague, that's why I'm not sure. Though it would be cool if we would see more of him.

Chris:
I don't know if he is tbh. I just think that he should be somewhere in between SBP and GA SBP, judging by their individual battles against Monarch. More powerful then Red Son and RotDK Supes, easy, but the same can be said about SBP.

celeyhyga17
So many damned supes can't keep track of all of them ..
Golden, KC, AS, 1Mil, OWAW, CA, etc. etc....

>_<

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So many damned supes can't keep track of all of them ..
Golden, KC, AS, 1Mil, OWAW, CA, etc. etc....

>_<

Oh yes, Sundipped OWAW Superman should be there with GA SBP, thanks!

tsscls
Based on high showings, PC Supes with the Sword of Supes beats them all.

auriki

you put 1 million in the same league as GA prime? while losing all his powers 1 million display abilities similar to GA prime when full power he is far beyond

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by tsscls
Based on high showings, PC Supes with the Sword of Supes beats them all.

IIRC he became one with the Universe, not the Multiverse which might put him on number 1 with Golden Superman Prime and CA Superman... hmmmm

Originally posted by auriki
you put 1 million in the same league as GA prime? while losing all his powers 1 million display abilities similar to GA prime when full power he is far beyond

I'm not sure, GA SBP was unstoppable, even hurting Mxyzptlk and only Monarch was able to stop him, which was the end of one Universe. Superman 1 Million hasn't faced someone on Monarchs level, did he? Solaris maybe, dunno, but he couldn't defeat Solaris on his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.