Could telekinesis be used to handle Mjolnir?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
This isn't quite a versus thread. I was curious due to the Rulk and Thor incident involving Mjolnir.

Say someone with TK or magnetic powers like Magneto, X-Man, Cable, Jean Grey, Thanos, etc. where to try to lift the hammer with their hand but with TK helping them then would they be able to fight with it like Rulk did in space and access some of its powers (like lighting when Rulk used it)?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The one time telekinesis has been used:

I'd have said that even forces that have a consciousness behind them should not be able to lift the hammer but as Magneto and Graviton have shown, it's not the case. However, if they were to try and pick up the hammer, I don't see it happening.

Oh, and f*ck Loeb.

zopzop
Didn't Gaea lift it telekinetically? But I think the feat didn't count because it happened after Thor 300 when the Celestials killed Odin and all the Asgardians in the Destroyer Armor and Odin's enchantments were no longer in force.

Q99
It can be used to move Mjolnir, but it's not the same as wielding it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't Gaea lift it telekinetically? But I think the feat didn't count because it happened after Thor 300 when the Celestials killed Odin and all the Asgardians in the Destroyer Armor and Odin's enchantments were no longer in force.

She said that the should cause the ground to yield it up to him and then it bounced into his hand. It might be telekinesis or earth manipulation. Not sure. You are however correct about the Odin enchantments.

Nihilist
Thanos stopped it using TK.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos stopped it using TK.

Is this what you are talking about?
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/773862-thanos_stops_mjouir_super.jpg

h1a8
Actually it makes sense that one can lift it using TK since the ground can hold it. So lifting the ground underneath it to lift the hammer is exactly like using TK to lift it.

psycho gundam
^ gaea being an elder god, mother earth, and odin's recent death (at the time) notwithstanding

long pig
Gaea is also Thor's mother, isn't she?

Colossus-Big C
yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.