Ultron vs Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1787864-ultron_returns_super.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1761479-ann_16_super.jpg
WHO WINS

Black bolt z
Depends which Ultron

YoungGunna
I'll say classic Ultron

Hyperion Prime
If it's the Ultron that was powered up by the Scarlet Witch then Ultron wins. He tanked a blow from Thor. A couple of other versions of Ultron win too.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/scan0001-1-1.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by YoungGunna
I'll say classic Ultron Then probably Ronan.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
If it's the Ultron that was powered up by the Scarlet Witch then Ultron wins. He tanked a blow from Thor. A couple of other versions of Ultron win too.

Not that version that would give Ultron an edge

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

Pretty impressive showing by Ultron though

Bentley
Unless Ronan bfrs, I see Ultron winnning.

Harbinger
Even though he's a Kang fan, I agree with Bentley.

Bentley
Originally posted by Harbinger
Even though he's a Kang fan, I agree with Bentley.

Nobody is perfect biscuits

guy222
ultron ftw

WhiteWitchKing
Ronan manipultes ultrons inner circuits.

Prep-Man
Ultron.

Bentley
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Ronan manipultes ultrons inner circuits.

They are shielded.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
They are shielded. Not classic.

YoungGunna
Yea cant Ronan manipulate matter therefore Ultron

Black bolt z
Yea cant Ronan manipulate matter therefore Ultron I don't see why he can't.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not classic.

I guess. Even classic Ultron could regenerate though, even Scarlett Witch only made it slow down after short-circuiting all its wires. Given that Ultron can become a living explosion, it could be tricky to "target" his inner form.

Black bolt z
I guess. Even classic Ultron could regenerate though, even Scarlett Witch only made it slow down after short-circuiting all its wires. Given that Ultron can become a living explosion, it could be tricky to "target" his inner form. He doesn't need to damage his inner citcuitry to beat him. But he should be able to. Ronan has better control over his powers and is more affective than classic Wanda.

Classic wasn't made of adamantium I don't believe. Ronan might just be able to bust him open. And then he has all his other powers to beat him.

Bentley
He doesn't need to damage his inner citcuitry to beat him. But he should be able to. Ronan has better control over his powers and is more affective than classic Wanda.

Classic wasn't made of adamantium I don't believe. Ronan might just be able to bust him open. And then he has all his other powers to beat him.

There is exactly one showing in which Ultron is not made of adamantium, he didn't even fight -he had, however, a gas gun!-. That version of Ultron would have problems with Ben Grimm.

If Ultron is made of adamantium, Ronan certainly needs to affect his circuits to win -barring BFR, as mentioned in my first post-.

Edit: Okay, Ultron wasn't made of adamantium in Runaways either, but that's the exception more than the rule.

WhiteWitchKing
There is exactly one showing in which Ultron is not made of adamantium, he didn't even fight -he had, however, a gas gun!-. That version of Ultron would have problems with Ben Grimm.

If Ultron is made of adamantium, Ronan certainly needs to affect his circuits to win -barring BFR, as mentioned in my first post-.

Edit: Okay, Ultron wasn't made of adamantium in Runaways either, but that's the exception more than the rule.

I would think Ronan should be more than capable of messing with Ultron's inner circuits, including power source, to shut Ultron down dispute the adamantium shell.

Bentley
I would think Ronan should be more than capable of messing with Ultron's inner circuits, including power source, to shut Ultron down dispute the adamantium shell.

Most certainly, if it comes to a non-shielded Ultron. Even in his first incarnations he could self-destruct with a very nasty result, the first two Ultron matches ended up with city leveling ionic explosions which had to be contained by vibranium and Thor in seldom ocasions. Ronan could probably deal with it anyways, but tampering with Ultron's powersource could be a double edged sword.

WhiteWitchKing
Most certainly, if it comes to a non-shielded Ultron. Even in his first incarnations he could self-destruct with a very nasty result, the first two Ultron matches ended up with city leveling ionic explosions which had to be contained by vibranium and Thor in seldom ocasions. Ronan could probably deal with it anyways, but tampering with Ultron's powersource could be a double edged sword.

I would think that feat in Annihilators where he nullified Dred's space cutting powers should allow him to do similar things to Ultron's power source without getting killed. He was using the Universal Weapon to analyze that storm on Galador; I see him doing the same to Ultron's power source and tuning the UW to mess with Ultron's power source.

YoungGunna
So who takes the Majority

Bentley
So who takes the Majority

If it's any Ultron prior to Ultron Unlimited, Ronan should win it. He has the versatility to overcome Ultron's sheer power.

Black bolt z

Edit: Okay, Ultron wasn't made of adamantium in Runaways either, but that's the exception more than the rule. He isn't also always made of primary adamantium. Depends on how tough secondary is to whether he can bust it or not. And this

rotiart
Ronan transmute ultron... Into some non indestructible form and then vaporizes Ftw.

Bentley
Originally posted by rotiart
Ronan transmute ultron... Into some non indestructible form and then vaporizes Ftw.

Ultron has molecular control over his own structure, only the adamantium one though -that's why the rest is shielded-.

He isn't also always made of primary adamantium. Depends on how tough secondary is to whether he can bust it or not. And this

There is exactly one documented Ultron which used secondary adamantium, and that was a disposable body through the Ultron Unlimited arc. If there are others, they would be from the less impressive West Avengers Ultrons that appeared, but it's speculation -I rather not assume Ultron was secondary adamantium for the kicks-.

Also, the fact that SA Ultron is destructible doesn't mean he's easy to bust. Iron Man couldn't do sh*t against it. A SA Ultron, built as the one we saw during the UU arc, would give Ronan trouble.

YoungGunna
Ultron has molecular control over his own structure, only the adamantium one though -that's why the rest is shielded-.

There is exactly one documented Ultron which used secondary adamantium, and that was a disposable body through the Ultron Unlimited arc. If there are others, they would be from the less impressive West Avengers Ultrons that appeared, but it's speculation -I rather not assume Ultron was secondary adamantium for the kicks-.

Also, the fact that SA Ultron is destructible doesn't mean he's easy to bust. Iron Man couldn't do sh*t against it. A SA Ultron, built as the one we saw during the UU arc, would give Ronan trouble.
So who wins

Bentley
Classic Ultron ain't shielded, so Ronan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.