Nova Prime vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Nova Prime and Ironman have ALL of their items/power available to them. Example... Ironman has shown Spider sense and he has also shown the ability to teleport and camoflage.

YoungGunna
Nova

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Nova Prime and Ironman have ALL of their items/power available to them. Example... Ironman has shown Spider sense and he has also shown the ability to teleport and camoflage.

Buahahaha! laughing

What a coinkydink.. I was just mentioning this thread mere moments ago....

dmills
Carver you bastard! Lmao!

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm confused by the OP. Does Iron Man have the traits of all his armors in one or are you just mentioning one off abilities his shown here and there over the years? Because I honestly can't remember his regular armor -or any- showing teleportation.

celeyhyga17
Hmm... If WM can hack into Tony's armor, this fight is over in less than a second. Then again, Richie can always BFR Tony into the sun.
Whichever is faster....

celeyhyga17
Here I was expecting a deluge of how IM would fair well against Richie from Rage...

whistle

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm confused by the OP. Does Iron Man have the traits of all his armors in one or are you just mentioning one off abilities his shown here and there over the years? Because I honestly can't remember his regular armor -or any- showing teleportation.

He's had built in teleportation before. Specifically I remember him using it against Radioactive man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.