..............Prep................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Batman & Flash (wally)

vs........

Mr. Fantastic & Dr. Strange (ss)

both teams get one day prep.

Bruce & Wally can only access artifacts thats inside Batcave, all of Keystone City, and the JLS.

Reed & Stephen can only access artifacts thats inside Baxter Building, Sanctum Sanctorurn, and Stark Tower.

no outside help is allowed; only the artifacts/technologies obtained in those places

no time travel

who wins?

YoungGunna
Strange Solos

Batman-Prime
Team two

Simbon
Team two win in a stomp more massive than Godzilla vs Bambi.

Harbinger
Reed + Stephen. Hard.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmm.............thats what i was thinking, but some folks on this board seem to believe Bruce would stomp...however its alot more different outcome than that

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmm.............thats what i was thinking, but some folks on this board seem to believe Bruce would stomp...however its alot more different outcome than that

Who? As far as I can see it, everyone gives team two the win...

Parmaniac
lol

iceman24567
Well for one Wally isnt much help in the brains department.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Who? As far as I can see it, everyone gives team two the win...

the illuminati vs jla thread...

Batman-Prime
the illuminati vs jla thread...

Different thread, different stipulations, different teams...

Have you been drinking today?

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Simbon
Team two win in a stomp more massive than Godzilla vs Bambi. laughing Originally posted by Sin I AM
the illuminati vs jla thread... smokin' exactly!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Simbon
Team two win in a stomp more massive than Godzilla vs Bambi. I know. Bambi would DESTROY godzilla.

Bouboumaster
**** Strange, Reed soloes.

Lord Feron

Yeah there were a few people in the Illuminati v.s JLA thread with Stark, Richards and Strange + others with a day of prep against the big seven. Basically people thought Batman greater than all when it comes to prep. It was funny. rolling on floor laughing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah there were a few people in the Illuminati v.s JLA thread with Stark, Richards and Strange + others with a day of prep against the big seven. Basically people thought Batman greater than all when it comes to prep. It was funny. rolling on floor laughing

In 1 day sure, especially with such a team, the resources and don't forget speed/power.

Konton
Didn't Sin I Am say she wasn't going to make threads anymore... months ago?

Lord_Talron
bruce teaches wally the batkick. wally soloes before strange and richards can react.

chomperx9
Reed solos with prep.

Allankles
Originally posted by Lord Feron

It's not really Batman that tips the scales in that scenario. If artifacts are brought in, it's the other big 7 team members who have the major guns. So... the scenarios there are very different to this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.