Blue Marvel vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/735629-blue_001_super.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/821405-messiah_war_apocalypse_super.jpg
1st round its a Physical battle
2nd round anything Goes
WHO WINS

Harbinger
Physically--assuming no other exotic powers are used--I'd take Blue Marvel. Apoc has the versatility and intelligence to take him down in an all-out fight, though.

Omega Vision
1. BM 10/10
2. BM 6/10

SevenShackles
Blue Marvel wins round 1.

round 2 is all Apocalypse, enough versatility and smarts with a ruthless attitude to beat Blue Marvel.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/747360-apocalypse2_super.jpeg

YoungGunna
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Blue Marvel wins round 1.

round 2 is all Apocalypse, enough versatility and smarts with a ruthless attitude to beat Blue Marvel.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10789/747360-apocalypse2_super.jpeg
Why not post a pic for blue marvel also LOL

illadelph12
In a physical battle wouldn't Apoc still be able to morph, etc., just not use energy attacks?

YoungGunna
Originally posted by illadelph12
In a physical battle wouldn't Apoc still be able to morph, etc., just not use energy attacks?
Correct

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
Perhaps.

I still think BM would be too powerful for Apoc to take down physically.

YoungGunna
With Blue Marvels speed and strength that could give Apoc hell

Harbinger
Apoc can amp his own strength, too, turn his arms into melee weapons, etc. Marvel beats him physically, IMO, but Apoc's molecular control is going to make him work hard.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by YoungGunna
VS
1st round its a Physical battle
2nd round anything Goes
WHO WINS

Well Apocalypse is pretty strong. He held Hulk still while he was getting ready to apply the War gear to him. But Blue Marvel's strength is on a another level compared to the Hulk. I think in a fist fight he takes Apocalypse.

In an anything goes fight Apocalypse is taking this. He gets jobbed way to easy, but he is a beast.

Simbon
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
W Blue Marvel's strength is on a another level compared to the Hulk.

???

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Simbon
???

Blue marvel did knockout Sentry. Also BM is greater, because Hulk starts out calm.

YoungGunna
???
Whoa didn't catch that did Blue Marvel get some upgrade that I never heard about don't think he is on another level from hulk

YoungGunna
Blue marvel did knockout Sentry. Also BM is greater, because Hulk starts out calm.
So your not talking about Savage Hulk or anything are you

Hyperion Prime
So your not talking about Savage Hulk or anything are you

I think Blue Marvel could beat current WBH. I think the Sentry could as well as Classic Juggernaut, Superman, orion, Captain marvel, Black Adam, Doomsday etc....Hell they made Gladiator job to Hulk and he should be able to beat Hulk

EDIT: Gladiator flies through stars......he should be able to kill Hulk.

I am just not impressed with Hulk. To me he is just a brick. I know all his feats too. I just don't care thoug any of these other guys could do these feat just as well if not better

Simbon

Yeah and Hulk thunder-clapped a universe. I'm not trying to piss on BM's feats, and he's certainly stronger than some versions of the hulk -- but he doesn't have nearly enough high end feats to be said to be on a different level of strength than the hulk.

Hyperion Prime
Yeah and Hulk thunder-clapped a universe. I'm not trying to piss on BM's feats, and he's certainly stronger than some versions of the hulk -- but he doesn't have nearly enough high end feats to be said to be on a different level of strength than the hulk.

The way he fought Sentry and all the Avengers by himself was proof enough for me. Blue Marvel, Sentry Gladiator those are Superman type characters. Hulk should never be able to hang with them. But thats just my opinion.

YoungGunna
I think Blue Marvel could beat current WBH. I think the Sentry could as well as Classic Juggernaut, Superman, orion, Captain marvel, Black Adam, Doomsday etc....Hell they made Gladiator job to Hulk and he should be able to beat Hulk

EDIT: Gladiator flies through stars......he should be able to kill Hulk.

I am just not impressed with Hulk. To me he is just a brick. I know all his feats too. I just don't care thoug any of these other guys could do these feat just as well if not better
I agree, I just think there on the same playing field till Blue Marvel gets some more feats and time to develop

Hyperion Prime
I agree, I just think there on the same playing field till Blue Marvel gets some more feats and time to develop

You maybe right. Even though I don't like him that much, since i don't like DC as well as marvel. I have always thought the Standard were the Superman type characters. I am not saying Hulk isn't a bad ass....just these guys are better.

YoungGunna
I'm a BM supporter I think Marvel should do more with him

Hyperion Prime
I'm a BM supporter I think Marvel should do more with him

I think sadly he was the flavor of the month character. We probablly won't hear for him for 20 years. They could at least put him on the Avengers.

YoungGunna
I think sadly he was the flavor of the month character. We probablly won't hear for him for 20 years. They could at least put him on the Avengers.
I think your right but I hope your wrong

KingD19
In the few appearances he made, he was shown to be incredibly powerful, and his creators said he was Thor/Hulk/etc... level. Obviously they didn't want to step on toes by saying he was stronger, but the guy is a monster.

He nearly split the moon in half with a punch when he got pissed.

Caught an asteroid the size of Arkansas...effortlessly.

Lifted a 90,000 or more ton aircraft carrier from the water and carried it back to a base for repairs.

Beat King Hyperion

Beat Anti-Man who was walking all over the Avengers

Beat Sentry and the Avengers at the same time.

Flash ko'd Sentry with one punch while knocking him into orbit and through a satellite.

Oh, and even after Sentry divebombed him from orbit, he still had enough fight to take it to Bob. Marvel fell first, but Sentry went down right after.

It's a short track list, but it's incredibly impressive for a guy who hasn't been in circulation for more than a year or two.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by KingD19
In the few appearances he made, he was shown to be incredibly powerful, and his creators said he was Thor/Hulk/etc... level. Obviously they didn't want to step on toes by saying he was stronger, but the guy is a monster.

Lifted a 90,000 or more ton aircraft carrier from the water and carried it back to a base for repairs.

Beat King Hyperion

Flash ko'd Sentry with one punch while knocking him into orbit and through a satellite.

Oh, and even after Sentry divebombed him from orbit, he still had enough fight to take it to Bob. Marvel fell first, but Sentry went down right after.

It's a short track list, but it's incredibly impressive for a guy who hasn't been in circulation for more than a year or two.
Trust me I know BM is a beast just don't know why he isnt put on more he has wide fan base in the few appearences he's been on though

SuperMan103
blue marvel 7/10.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by KingD19

Beat King Hyperion

This!!! I still think he can take world breaker Hulk before he gets pissed off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.