Katana vs Black Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in a medieval castle.

srankmissingnin
Black Knight.

Q99
Close fight.

YoungGunna
Good match Ill give it to Katana

Magneto1982
Definitely Katana!

leonidas
i assume just classic bk w/ebony blade? be interesting to see their blades collide. anyway, katana has it all over him in speed and likely h2h as well. close fight but i'd give a slight majority to katana.

srankmissingnin
I don't know guys, Dane is incredibly skilled. He was able to stalemating Raza, and he beat Deadpool in a three way swords fight. He's done better against skilled swordsmen with superhuman attributes then Katana did against Slade (even with the outsiders backing her), Black Knight should take a solid majority. That's not even taking into account his armor or shield, which as stopped Bulldozer (wrecking crew) cold.

leonidas
but what has raza done? and do you have the pool scans, srank? haven't seen them for a while. i wondered about his shield and armor as well. i assumed this was sword-to-sword. no shields and armor. if he gets his shield that would tip things the other way, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.