Black Adam & Mr. Majestic Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which team?

YoungGunna
Team 1 handily

Harbinger
I'd take Thor over Majestic, but Black Adam over Beta Ray Bill. Good fight, but I'd take team one 6-7/10.

Edited because I realized that my original post made no sense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd favor Thor over either of Team 1 but a fight between Bill/Adam is a wash, and I could see Majestic edging out Bill.

Split I guess.

YoungGunna
I dont see either of team 2 taking Majestic alone, he is a Superman plus some with feats to back it up

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm sure Majestic looks great on paper, but he's not above Superman in practice. True, he's smarter and it can be of use as the on the fly invention creation scene showed us, but that's rare. Simply put, Majestic is not more powerful than Clark physically.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm sure Majestic looks great on paper, but he's not above Superman in practice. True, he's smarter and it can be of use as the on the fly invention creation scene showed us, but that's rare. Simply put, Majestic is not more powerful than Clark physically.
I never said he was physically stronger than Supes but Majestic has a wider range of powers and no major weakness

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fair enough.

Prep-Man
id put majestic over supes strength wise. i dont remember superman ever rearanging a solar system, moving planets like majestic did. i like supes more, btw.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Prep-Man
id put majestic over supes strength wise. i dont remember superman ever rearanging a solar system, moving planets like majestic did. i like supes more, btw.
I forgot about that feat but Majestic is Thanos & Darksied level IMO

carver9
Thor and Bill wins.

long pig
Exactly. Mr M is superior to Superman. Just like Supreme could solo, Majestic WILL solo. I honestly don't see Thor or Brb at the same level as Maj and Ba. Sorry.

long pig
I have defending DC. I really do. Especially over my fav character Thor. Sucks.

long pig
I hate defending DC. I really do. Especially over my fav character Thor. Sucks.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by long pig
Exactly. Mr M is superior to Superman. Just like Supreme could solo, Majestic WILL solo. I honestly don't see Thor or Brb at the same level as Maj and Ba. Sorry.
I Agree

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man

I wouldn't and I doubt any writer would either. Substitute Superman in for Majestros and he'd be capable of doing the same. Clark highest strength feats are higher than Majestic's highest if we want to play this game.

Originally posted by YoungGunna
I Agree

Idiotic, the both of you.

long pig
But you like don't feel like you betrayed your fav character when you do it. sad

YoungGunna
I wouldn't and I doubt any writer would either. Substitute Superman in for Majestros and he'd be capable of doing the same. Clark highest strength feats are higher than Majestic's highest if we want to play this game.

Idiotic, the both of you.
How am I idiotic

long pig
Rage, give me a reason to change my mind and say Thor wins. I'll be happy as a pig in shit to say Thor wins. big grin

YoungGunna
Im going with Team 1 till proven wrong

long pig
How am I idiotic Because he's a pathetic quanchi level fanboy dick rider. If you disagree, you're stupid in his world.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lawlz.

Rage, give me a reason to change my mind and say Thor wins. I'll be happy as a pig in shit to say Thor wins. big grin

Thor's superior power and versatility would give him the win. Stats are a wash I'd wager. If you want to play the high card game, Majestic would lose. Moving a planet is impressive, being able to hurt high Skyfather beings with blows and so on is more so. Majestic does have faster reflexes and body movement but he leads in with his chin most of the time.

How am I idiotic

Because you somehow thing Superman could solo and Majestros would.

Ridiculous. A big fan of the character, but I never understood the wanking.

long pig
People like that make real Thor fans look bad. It's sad.

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm So what exactly do you disagree with then? Thor is more powerful. He is more versatile. He does have strength feats that rival and surpass Majestic's -I place them on the same level although I'm almost certain if the tables were reversed it wouldn't be the case- and despite his superior speed, Majestic likes to fight based on what I've read.

The two would probably trade blows to a stalemate on average. There is the off chance that one of them would kick it up a notch but I think it's more likely that Thor's power/versatility would give him the edge in comparison to speed giving Majestros the edge. Imo of course.

YoungGunna
Because he's a pathetic quanchi level fanboy dick rider. If you disagree, you're stupid in his world.
Hate fanboys like that

long pig
I disagree with you calling me an idiot for disagreeing with you. Not cool.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you think Superman could solo, and Majestic would solo Thor/Beta Ray Bill in such a thread, you are idiots. Or ignorant. I don't give a shit if those are your opinions.

YoungGunna
I dont even think Thor has the versatility edge Majestic has all Supes abilities plus energy manipulation and and he is a powerful psionic

Mindset
I dont even think thumb up

YoungGunna
If you think Superman could solo, and Majestic would solo Thor/Beta Ray Bill in such a thread, you are idiots. Or ignorant. I don't give a shit if those are your opinions.
I never said Superman would solo Majestic is just simply more powerful and you love Thor(a f**king comic book character) that much to make pointless insults, come on man your better than that

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said Superman would solo Majestic is just simply more powerful you love Thor(a f**king comic book character) that much to make pointless insults, come on man your better than that

No, you agreed with the bloke who thinks Clark could solo. Majestic is not more powerful than Thor and the notion that he'd solo is asinine. I never understood the wank. Maybe I should post a few of his low showings to balance shit out, I don't know.

Thor's my favorite character everyone knows that. Get over it brah. Nothing I'm saying is off base or something I can't support.

I've insulted your intelligence and I'll keep doing so until you stop making idiotic comments. Ignorance is not an excuse. Take five minutes to browse a respect thread.

I dont even think Thor has the versatility edge Majestic has all Supes abilities plus energy manipulation and and he is a powerful psionic
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/TOTO-LERO/gifs/giveup.gif

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up
ha ha Ya got me thumb down

YoungGunna
Theres just no way of winning against fanboys

long pig
Listen to this dumbass lose his shit over a very gay character called Thor. Even his movie sucked. What a joke. Step your life game up, Rage.

YoungGunna
Listen to this dumbass lose his shit over a very gay character called Thor. Even his movie sucked. What a joke. Step your life game up, Rage.
Thats what I'm saying he crying over a comic character thats just sad

carver9
No, you agreed with the bloke who thinks Clark could solo. Majestic is not more powerful than Thor and the notion that he'd solo is asinine. I never understood the wank. Maybe I should post a few of his low showings to balance shit out, I don't know.

Thor's my favorite character everyone knows that. Get over it brah. Nothing I'm saying is off base or something I can't support.

I've insulted your intelligence and I'll keep doing so until you stop making idiotic comments. Ignorance is not an excuse. Take five minutes to browse a respect thread.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/TOTO-LERO/gifs/giveup.gif

Thor isn't your favorite character. He doesn't beong to you anymore. He is my character now... gathering Thor scans as I type.

YoungGunna
Rage has been stripped of his title how sad

carver9
Rage has been stripped of his title how sad

He abandoned Thor. Superman is his favorite character now. He said in a CISless fight, Supes can take out both Bill and Thor without getting touched.

Sounds like abandonment to me.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by carver9
He abandoned Thor. Superman is his favorite character now. He said in a CISless fight, Supes can take out both Bill and Thor without getting touched.

Whoa how could he sit here and just lie to me like that how disappointing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Listen to this dumbass lose his shit over a very gay character called Thor. Even his movie sucked. What a joke. Step your life game up, Rage. Originally posted by YoungGunna
Thats what I'm saying he crying over a comic character thats just sad

Yes, the opinion of two random posters on the internet has me really raging. Stupidity irritates me. That's about the extent of it.

Thor isn't your favorite character. He doesn't beong to you anymore. He is my character now... gathering Thor scans as I type.

Educate me about the ways of Thor Carver. I know nothing regarding the character.

Stop lying Carver.

long pig
Rage has been stripped of his title how sad laughing out loud He went into a sack riding fanboy fury and lost the privilege to be a Thor fan. Poor nutt hugger. I suppose he'll kill himself now.

YoungGunna
laughing out loud He went into a sack riding fanboy fury and lost the privilege to be a Thor fan. Poor nutt hugger. I suppose he'll kill himself now.
He's on the rope as we speak

iceman24567
It stopped being funny/entertaining several posts ago no expression

carver9
Yes, the opinion of two random posters on the internet has me really raging. Stupidity irritates me. That's about the extent of it.

Educate me about the ways of Thor Carver. I know nothing regarding the character.

Stop lying Carver.

Get Thor respect thread off your sig. Its making my stomach hurt seeing it there.

Just playing with ya Rage (even though I disagree with your statement.).

long pig
Thor isn't your favorite character. He doesn't beong to you anymore. He is my character now... gathering Thor scans as I type. The KMC Thor king is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING. i crown thee Resident Thor Affecionato.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567

They're trying. Unfortunately this might be the best they can do.

Get Thor respect thread off your sig. Its making my stomach hurt seeing it there.

Just playing with ya Rage (even though I disagree with your statement.).

K. I don't know why you would unless you know some Thor feats that I don't.

YoungGunna
Why thumb down

iceman24567
Why thumb down Ghettoman kindly stfu or meet me somewhere

YoungGunna
Ghettoman kindly stfu or meet me somewhere
Lets get it

iceman24567
Lets get it FABOLOUS

YoungGunna
Ghettoman kindly stfu or meet me somewhere
I'm Ghetto to you cause your an obvious racist punk *****

carver9
They're trying. Unfortunately this might be the best they can do.

K. I don't know why you would unless you know some Thor feats that I don't.

Naah... that last post was the last time I was going to say that. Why didn't you ever PM me?

long pig
Hey, it's funny to me. That's all that matters. Rage, would you like to say any last fanboy words? Like: Thors Da awesumeness!!1eleven!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Naah... that last post was the last time I was going to say that. Why didn't you ever PM me?

PM you regarding what?

carver9
I don't know why you would unless you know some Thor feats that I don't.

I'm pretty sure I do.

carver9
PM you regarding what?

Regarding the topic about Thor not being able to touch Supes.

long pig
Nah, jk Rage. You have all the right in the world to be a raging fanboy. If you can't cream your panties while geeking out here, where can you? big grin

iceman24567
I'm Ghetto to you cause your an obvious racist punk ***** Oh you mad though laughing. Again calling somebody ghetto is not racist go read a book or meet me somewhere

quanchi112
The KMC Thor king is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING. i crown thee Resident Thor Affecionato. From now I when rage types in Thor wins I don't even believe him. I just hope he is happy being a hardcore Superman fan now the sig and avie made perfect sense. I should have gotten the hint then.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
From now I when rage types in Thor wins I don't even believe him. I just hope he is happy being a hardcore Superman fan now the sig and avie made perfect sense. I should have gotten the hint then.

Exactly.

long pig
Oh you mad though laughing. Again calling somebody ghetto is not racist go read a book or meet me somewhere He called you racist like it was a bad thing. evil face

carver9
I thought Iceman was black?

long pig
He's transparent. And if quanchi is breaking your balls, you're an omega level fanboy.

carver9
Quan IS KMC.

long pig
Indeed. In fact, we are his creations. We only exist when he comes to the forum. We cease to exist when he leaves.

Mindset
ha ha Ya got me thumb down Yes, I did.

Now calm down, no reason to be mad.

YoungGunna
Oh you mad though laughing. Again calling somebody ghetto is not racist go read a book or meet me somewhere
Its easy to say that shit when your over a computer you racist piece of shit

YoungGunna
I thought Iceman was black?
Theres no way Iceman is black no black man would insult his own race like that.The only reason he calls me Ghetto is because he knows I'm black an I take that as being a racist.If he is black he's a sellout and as long as he calls me ghetto I'm calling him a racist

Philosophía
Indeed. In fact, we are his creations. We only exist when he comes to the forum. We cease to exist when he leaves. Quan is the founder of e-philosophy.

Martian_mind
Theres no way Iceman is black no black man would insult his own race like that.The only reason he calls me Ghetto is because he knows I'm black an I take that as being a racist.If he is black he's a sellout and as long as he calls me ghetto I'm calling him a racist

Sellout? Does he somehow make money out of calling you ghetto over the forum?

long pig
Well, to be fair.....we talk shit about everybody elses race. You can't expect them to not do the same. It doesn't make you racist. But, fact is, everyone's a bigot in some way. Don't be so sensitive. I'm very racist. I hate eskimos. **** them snow monkeys. big grin

YoungGunna
You guys don't understand Iceman just needs to chill with the racist comments it makes him look dumb and ignorant

Martian_mind
Well, to be fair.....we talk shit about everybody elses race. You can't expect them to not do the same. It doesn't make you racist. But, fact is, everyone's a bigot in some way. Don't be so sensitive. I'm very racist. I hate eskimos. **** them snow monkeys. big grin

Heh, it thinks it's people.

long pig
You sound like a dirty snow monkey. Breathing up all the cold air because it's free.

YoungGunna
I'll try to be less sensitive about that but Iceman just irritates me like no other

Martian_mind
You sound like a dirty snow monkey. Breathing up all the cold air because it's free.

Better to sound like a snow monkey than to look like it.

Minus the white of course.

long pig
Did you know Eskimos have and extra bone in thier feet that makes them better seal clubbers?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Damn it. My PC's so goddamn screwy.

Martian_mind
Did you know Eskimos have and extra bone in thier feet that makes them better seal clubbers?

No actually. I've been hearing about African-americans developing a second stomach to help them digest Popeyes easier though.

long pig
Is this thread going to turn into a bunch of race jokes?

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Martian_mind
No actually. I've been hearing about African-americans developing a second stomach to help them digest Popeyes easier though.
LoL

long pig
Leave popeyes out of this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
To get back on topic, team 2 wins.

YoungGunna
Team 1 takes the majority

long pig
This is a black joke that caught me off guard enough to make me laugh "Have you ever noticed white people always be walking like this :walks stiffly: and black people all be criminals?"

Martian_mind
How many Aboriginies does it take to screw in a lightbulb? ****ed if I know, no one can count them while the lights out.

long pig
I'm not trying to be mean or insensitive, but those mother ****ers are the ugliest group of people i've ever seen. I mean....jesus christ.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol. Let's diversify it a bit.

What's the definition of the word "Confusion"? Father's day in Harlem.

Martian_mind
I'm not trying to be mean or insensitive, but those mother ****ers are the ugliest group of people i've ever seen. I mean....jesus christ.

thumb up

iceman24567
You guys don't understand Iceman just needs to chill with the racist comments it makes him look dumb and ignorant I never made a racist comment you were just born mad like I said meet me somewhete erm

iceman24567
Lol. Let's diversify it a bit.

What's the definition of the word "Confusion"? Father's day in Harlem. laughing

YoungGunna
I never made a racist comment you were just born mad like I said meet me somewhete erm
You call me Ghetto cause I'm black hows that not racist?

iceman24567
You call me Ghetto cause I'm black hows that not racist? I called you ghetto because your ghetto your race had nothing to do with black people arent the only people coming out of ghettos read a book or give me the address.

YoungGunna
I called you ghetto because your ghetto your race had nothing to do with black people arent the only people coming out of ghettos read a book or give me the address.
People can't help where there born into maybe you would know that if you weren't so stuckup you wouldnt last an hour were I'm from and pussy You can meet me anywhere you want since your calling me out you just aint ****ing going back home you ****ing Racist scum

iceman24567
People can't help where there born into maybe you would know that if you weren't so stuckup you wouldnt last an hour were I'm from and pussy You can meet me anywhere you want since your calling me out you just aint ****ing going back home you ****ing Racist scum Why you mad though?

YoungGunna
Why you mad though?
You keep calling me Ghetto when you know nothing about me

carver9
Ghetto has nothing to do with a race. I know Ghetto white people. Hell, I know Ghetto chinese people. I don't know why Iceman called you Ghetto but the phrase doesn't mean black.

iceman24567
You keep calling me Ghetto when you know nothing about me Ok I wont call you ghetto because a angry black man is too stereotypical for me put a smile on son

YoungGunna
Ghetto has nothing to do with a race. I know Ghetto white people. Hell, I know Ghetto chinese people. I don't know why Iceman called you Ghetto but the phrase doesn't mean black.
But once I announced I was black thats when the Ghetto onslaught began

YoungGunna
Ok I wont call you ghetto because a angry black man is too stereotypical for me put a smile on son
Truce

iceman24567
Ghetto has nothing to do with a race. I know Ghetto white people. Hell, I know Ghetto chinese people. I don't know why Iceman called you Ghetto but the phrase doesn't mean black. thumb up Anybody with an ounce of sense knows this good for you carver you deserve a cookie

Damborgson
So are we going to go back to discussing who wins... confused

Team 2 slight majority. 6.5/10

Harbinger
Damn, this thread went right into the damn ditch.

CosmicComet
This thread is some good shit. laughing out loud

Also, Damborgson is the only true Thorbag left on this site. Sorry Rage. You have strayed from the path.

YoungGunna
Team 1 handily

CosmicComet
Dunno about handily, but they win at least.

BattleMage
Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Damborgson So are we going to go back to discussing who wins... confused Team 2 slight majority. 6.5/10

i think it could go either way, but majestic or adam can get a majority from bill, imo. would be awesome to see.

Eon Blue
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.