Supreme & Supreme Power Hyperion vs. Orion & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins this?

long pig
The only Supreme comic I ever read had him closer to PC Superman than anything. IF he's still on that level, he could solo.

carver9
Yes, he is still on that level and he would solo.

long pig
I also read the issue where he fights Gladiator. He's supposedly on panel said to be multiple times faster stronger or whatever than Glad. So, yeah. He can maybe solo.

Prep-Man
orion blasts supreme with the astro force. ftw.

long pig
Don't make me make the case that the Astro Force feats aren't nearly as good as they should be....seeing their source and title. Cuz I love Orion and I don't wanna undercut the guy. We all know st's true...sad

long pig
No one should be capable of handling a full AF blast.....NOBODY. But......sad

carver9
Originally posted by long pig
I also read the issue where he fights Gladiator. He's supposedly on panel said to be multiple times faster stronger or whatever than Glad. So, yeah. He can maybe solo.

Yeah... it was stated that Supreme was 4 times stronger than Glads and that if Glads and Supreme kept fighting, it would have destroyed world and would have laid waste to the solar system.

long pig
That last part was hyperbole. But he really is Glad's superior.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by long pig Don't make me make the case that the Astro Force feats aren't nearly as good as they should be....seeing their source and title. Cuz I love Orion and I don't wanna undercut the guy. We all know st's true...sad

orion knocked superman out with one shot. before that, orion stated he had to hold back so he wouldnt kill him.

long pig
Yeah, but Superman has also blocked the AF with his arms. It's nowhere near a formidable as it should be against Superman. You COULD make the case that it doesn't work against sure hearted characters like Superman. When it did hurt superman, he was mind controlled and doing evil shit, wasn't he? Maybe that's why it worked then.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, but Superman has also blocked the AF with his arms. It's nowhere near a formidable as it should be against Superman. You COULD make the case that it doesn't work against sure hearted characters like Superman. When it did hurt superman, he was mind controlled and doing evil shit, wasn't he? Maybe that's why it worked then.

In all instances I have seen, Superman never blocked it. If he did, Orion was holding back as he stated in byrne's run.

long pig
Sounds good to me laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Orion can be very underrated, IMO. He should be used more in DC. Sadly, he is not. sad sad

long pig
I always wanted to see him as the anti hero version of Superman. But you know dc will never allow another hero to be on his level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.