DareDevil vs Bane w venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Who wins? I don't care.

YoungGunna
Daredevil

cdtm
Probably Bane, unless DD messes with his venom.

And even then, it's close.

Martian_mind
Bane

long pig
I think DD could evade and attack as long as he wants. He's not koing Bane, but he doesn't need to to win.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by long pig
I think DD could evade and attack as long as he wants. He's not koing Bane, but he doesn't need to to win.

Nah, Bane catches and breaks him.

long pig
Like spiderman, DD's senses should make it nearly impossible for a streetleveler to land a hit on him. Bane doesn't own DD.

KingD19
In a boxing match against Luke Cage, Daredevil was hardpressed to keep away from him, and the only reason Cage didn't get a hit was because he was poisoned and fell out.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
In a boxing match against Luke Cage, Daredevil was hardpressed to keep away from him, and the only reason Cage didn't get a hit was because he was poisoned and fell out. A boxing match as in a fight in a ring?

KingD19
Yep. He and Cage were having a boxing match in a local boxing gym. But Cage's cornerman was a thug whose buddy got put away by Cage..or he got paid or something when word about the fight got out. Whatever his motives, he poisoned Cages water and he nearly died.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by long pig
Like spiderman, DD's senses should make it nearly impossible for a streetleveler to land a hit on him. Bane doesn't own DD.

Should but doesn't. So he does.

long pig
I forget the cis component in these threads. I normally think powersets, but yeah. Bane may beat him, but he's not destroying him.

Q99
The senses help, but what makes Spider-man untouchable is also his agility. That, and Spider-sense is stronger than radar sense for combat warning purposes.

I mean, Radar senses doesn't tell what's happening before it does like spider-sense, it just lets him hear more cues as to when a movement starts and pick up things that may be missed or hear things before they become visible, but it's still only getting info once things are actually happening.

So while Spidey can start dodging before an attack happens, Matt's dealing with close to the same timeframe as another skilled fighter, just with the ability to pick up more tells as to what's coming.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Yep. He and Cage were having a boxing match in a local boxing gym. But Cage's cornerman was a thug whose buddy got put away by Cage..or he got paid or something when word about the fight got out. Whatever his motives, he poisoned Cages water and he nearly died. OK, you realize it'd be a lot easier for DD to dodge if he wasn't in a boxing match, right?

Originally posted by Q99
The senses help, but what makes Spider-man untouchable is also his agility. That, and Spider-sense is stronger than radar sense for combat warning purposes.

I mean, Radar senses doesn't tell what's happening before it does like spider-sense, it just lets him hear more cues as to when a movement starts and pick up things that may be missed or hear things before they become visible, but it's still only getting info once things are actually happening.

So while Spidey can start dodging before an attack happens, Matt's dealing with close to the same timeframe as another skilled fighter, just with the ability to pick up more tells as to what's coming.
While I agree that SS is better, RS really isn't that far behind in terms of hth fighting effectiveness.

Much better than someone who was just skilled in fighting.

KingD19
Yeah Mindset I realize that, but it was a situation where he was boxing, and this is a situation where he's boxing, so it's relevant.

Mindset
Where do you see he's boxing in this thread?

long pig
The radar gives him complete awareness of what's going on around him. Some ways it's better than the SS. SS tells him something is going to happen, but not enough to build a counter attack on. The radar is perfect for counter attacks. He can body read like Cass, but more in depth. Like hearing muscles tightening before being used giving him a heads up that the guy is about to throw a punch or whatever.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Where do you see he's boxing in this thread?

Hahaha, egg on my face man. Thought this was one of those boxing threads, lol. My mind was somewhere else. Consider my earlier comments retracted. cool

This is a good fight. DD's obviously got the speed and agility advantage, against Bane, but so did Batman.

I honestly don't know who'd take this, but I'd love to see them in a crossover written by an independent who doesn't favor DC or Marvel, or either character for that matter.

long pig
Are you sure that's egg or just the result of a hard nights work?

KingD19
Probably the second one, lol.

Prep-Man
Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.