Blue Marvel vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1113393-picture_2.png
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/615247-herc126_cov.jpg
Classic Herc
WHO WINS

Bouboumaster
The Lion of Olympus ftw

Hyperion Prime
Actually I think Blue marvel wins this. Dude is a beast.

YoungGunna
I see Hercules having a slight strength advantage but outside of that BM has beat him especially in speed and ranged attacks

Gecko4lif
Classic herc? Good fight

BM after a long destructive battle

BattleMage
Originally posted by YoungGunna
I see Hercules having a slight strength advantage but outside of that BM has beat him especially in speed and ranged attacks

Omega Vision
BM 7/10. A flying brick with ranged options should always take a majority over a standard brick assuming there isn't a severe disparity in strength or durability.

Herc takes 3 out of 10 thanks to skill and just being Herc.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
BM 7/10. A flying brick with ranged options should always take a majority over a standard brick assuming there isn't a severe disparity in strength or durability.

Herc takes 3 out of 10 thanks to skill and just being Herc.

That's what I tell Carver about Hulk laughing

vansonbee
Hercules kick Blue Marvel in the balls. It hurts more than Sentry ownage (cuz BM bigger).

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Herc takes 3 out of 10 thanks to skill and just being Herc. This pretty much but i would give Hercules 4/10. The extra 1 win is from the atomic wedgie/titty twister/nut shot combo to KO move

Omega Vision
Originally posted by DarkOdin
This pretty much but i would give Hercules 4/10. The extra 1 win is from the atomic wedgie/titty twister/nut shot combo to KO move
That was covered under 'just being Herc'

YoungGunna
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hercules kick Blue Marvel in the balls. It hurts more than Sentry ownage (cuz BM bigger).
Lol But he didn't own Sentry. Sentry told him that he didn't want to fight with him and Herc tried to BFR him 3 times. Last, throwing Venom on him. Few seconds later Sentry was holding a big ship in one hand.
Blue Marvel has no point in holding back in this match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.